Why is our President Hiding???

imaGoodBoyNow

Halfway into his first 100 days, President Joe Biden has yet to hold a formal, solo news conference, raising questions about accountability with the White House under increasing pressure to explain why.

Even as the nation deals with multiple crises -- a deadly pandemic and the devastating economic fallout -- Biden has gone longer without facing extended questions from reporters than any of his 15 predecessors over the past 100 years.

951E5D44-239A-40F8-BD73-AD7DEF5DACFC.jpeg

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/biden-not-yet-holding-formal-100150308.html

31 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I told you that these clowns would struggle to make hay off boring Joe Biden.

They're only further embarrassing themselves more than anything.

What's funny is that they also tried to claim that he was afraid to debate.....and then the candidate who skipped a debate was Donald Trump.

When there is something to say Joe will speak......meanwhile, Joe is working on getting these vaccines/checks out and trying to kick Covid's ass.........I see a light at the end of the tunnel. Things loosening up here a bit.

Like these dimwits really want to hear anything President Biden has to say.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, RedZone said:

When there is something to say Joe will speak......meanwhile, Joe is working on getting these vaccines/checks out and trying to kick Covid's ass.........I see a light at the end of the tunnel. Things loosening up here a bit.

Like these dimwits really want to hear anything President Biden has to say.

The worlds ending and Joe Biden is waiting for something to speak about?? Lmao get back to reality guy

56 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I told you that these clowns would struggle to make hay off boring Joe Biden.

They're only further embarrassing themselves more than anything.

What's funny is that they also tried to claim that he was afraid to debate.....and then the candidate who skipped a debate was Donald Trump.

Hey take it up with CNN and yahoo , I’m Just the messenger  

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Hey take it up with CNN and yahoo , I’m Just the messenger  

That's right.

I forgot.

You've never had an original thought of your own.

His Press Secretary has held 30 press briefings so far. I'm sure if there was an urgent questions it would've been asked by now.

Nonetheless, a Biden press conference is supposed to happen in a couple of weeks and certainly by the end of the month.

I'm sure you'll be waiting with baited breath.

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

But mutually entertaining to read.

It gladdens my heart to see you entertained.

The interesting thing will be if and when Joey Applesauce has a press conference, whether he's having a 'good' or 'bad' day.  On a bad day even with softball questions he'll look bad (ex. not being able to remember names like he just did with his SecDef).  If someone actually dares to ask a challenging question, then we'll see if he loses his temper and challenges them to a push up competition.

Just now, concha said:

The interesting thing will be if and when Joey Applesauce has a press conference, whether he's having a 'good' or 'bad' day.  On a bad day even with softball questions he'll look bad (ex. not being able to remember names like he just did with his SecDef).  If someone actually dares to ask a challenging question, then we'll see if he loses his temper and challenges them to a push up competition.

None of this matters since his haters set the bar so low for him that any performance of his could easily clear it.

39 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

None of this matters since his haters set the bar so low for him that any performance of his could easily clear it.

Actually, Bidens and his crew are scared .....He won't do a press conference unaided and with any hard questions...He needs assistance and you all know it...I'll be shocked if he lasts four years .....He mental and cognition are all at risk......

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Are we building a wall 

🤞 

I think that was actually what donald's first 25 press conferences were about.

WHY MEXICAO WAS "NOT" PAYING FOR THE FUCKING WALL AND WE WERE......AND, how everything Obama did he was going to erase it.

Big fucking deal with these press conferences.