Brother Martin will play @ West Monroe....Week 2

imaGoodBoyNow

Brother Martin will travel to play St Thomas More (aka STM) who won the D2 State Championship this past year and finished #24 nationally. STM is led by 5* QB Walker Howard (LSU commit)

The Crusaders will also travel to play the 4A State Champ Carencro Bears....

Both of those games will be in Lafayette, La.

Stay tuned more games coming soon

#Best has yet to come 

#itsHappening

• Haha 1

Sorry, haven't been on in a while and just seeing this.  Is this going to be a BOB game or is the game really at Rebel Stadium?  I just got my email about our season tickets we won't pick them up until June this year (usually it's April) and they said the schedule is not yet been finalized...

Last time the Crusaders visited Rebel Stadium (playoffs) it was a good game, will look forward to this one if it happens although I kinda wish it was Rummel 😉

dsfield8-30-19.jpg

On 3/18/2021 at 9:37 PM, Reb72 said:

Sorry, haven't been on in a while and just seeing this.  Is this going to be a BOB game or is the game really at Rebel Stadium?  I just got my email about our season tickets we won't pick them up until June this year (usually it's April) and they said the schedule is not yet been finalized...

Last time the Crusaders visited Rebel Stadium (playoffs) it was a good game, will look forward to this one if it happens although I kinda wish it was Rummel 😉

dsfield8-30-19.jpg

I wished it was Zachary or Acadiana.

These days y'all need to play more teams like those early to work on the flaws.  2-5A teams alone simply aren't good enough to prepare y'all for deep playoffs runs anymore.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

I wished it was Zachary or Acadiana.

These days y'all need to play more teams like those early to work on the flaws.  2-5A teams alone simply aren't good enough to prepare y'all for deep playoffs runs anymore.

Alexandria and Ruston... maybe 

1 hour ago, Reb72 said:

Alexandria and Ruston... maybe 

I can't give y'all Ruston anymore.  They have found many ways to lose to y'all since 1991.  They're another Ouachita at this point.

I'll give ya Alexandria since they were 1 play from a state title and have a Bachman coaching them (He is still there, right?)

Even then...1 game can't have y'all ready for a playoff run when y'all are (usually) on cruise control until the quarters.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

GC and SFA ain’t good enough for you? Maybe in 2022. 

just curious, I know things have changed some since Shows is no longer at the helm but will West Monroe no longer offer up the $$$ to get some of the name OOS opponents to travel to WM?  I know they paid big bucks to bring Midland Lee in back in the day and have regularly paid teams to travel both years of 2 year deals

6 minutes ago, Reb72 said:

just curious, I know things have changed some since Shows is no longer at the helm but will West Monroe no longer offer up the $$$ to get some of the name OOS opponents to travel to WM?  I know they paid big bucks to bring Midland Lee in back in the day and have regularly paid teams to travel both years of 2 year deals

We don’t want your money, we want home and away 2 years contracts 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Reb72 said:

Bordering states is best they’re gonna do. Logistically, it’s very difficult and costly to get there. Similar to the problems SoGa has. 

• Thanks 1

On 3/22/2021 at 2:07 PM, Frosty4024 said:

I can't give y'all Ruston anymore.  They have found many ways to lose to y'all since 1991.  They're another Ouachita at this point.

I'll give ya Alexandria since they were 1 play from a state title and have a Bachman coaching them (He is still there, right?)

Even then...1 game can't have y'all ready for a playoff run when y'all are (usually) on cruise control until the quarters.

So, what about Catholic Baton Rouge, getting better?