LSU should be suspended from SEC for moral bankruptcy

HooverOutlaw

3 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Had they did it Bama probably wouldn't be as prolific as they are now... 

They'd probably be playing in the Tony The Tiger Frosted Flakes bowl against NC state or Boston College... 

Gump football is akin to Duke and kentucky basketball. The ncaa knows how dirty they are, but won’t touch them. Bad business. 

26 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Tbh I feel like Duke probably ain't that dirty. 

But Kentucky? Louisville? And Kansas? I wouldn't doubt it for a minute

Brother, Duke always has been! Chris Duhon’s family was broke off big time. Fact. Zion Williamson’s family went from a shanty in SC to a seven figure home in durham. Could go on, but I believe you’re not pulling my chain here. 

Are you dickie v? Nothing to see here. 😂 

Just now, Sweetlarry said:

Brother, Duke always has been! Chris Duhon’s family was broke off big time. Fact. Zion Williamson’s family went from a shanty in SC to a seven figure home in durham. Could go on, but I believe you’re not pulling my chain here. 

Are you dickie v? Nothing to see here. 😂 

I'll be honest I just got mad respect for Coach K.... 

It'll be a sad day when he retires.... 

But I could see him retiring and going to a smaller school like Georgia State or something up that alley

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I'll be honest I just got mad respect for Coach K.... 

It'll be a sad day when he retires.... 

But I could see him retiring and going to a smaller school like Georgia State or something up that alley

Coach K has become to fucking political. Dude, nobody gives a fuck about your beliefs in covid. Shut the fuck up and coach your team. 

Just like the rest of these celebrities and athletes. I’m not paying to hear you push your narrative. I’m paying to watch you play ball, box, sing or whatever. 

7 hours ago, RedZone said:

Anyone that follows college football remembers how close Alabama football was to death.......it's still a mystery to me how they escaped, well not really.

Anyways, hooverinlaw should really get LSU out of his freakin head, sheesh.

Alabama Football Narrowly Escaped the Death Penalty For a Criminal Scheme Involving $150,000 and a Phony ACT Test. If history played out a little differently, Nick Saban may never have become the greatest head coach in the history of college football.

Stop excusing HORRIBLE BEHAVIOR with other bad behavior....LSU appears to be a factory of thugs, chaos and crime..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

DeShaun Watson will transfer to LSU next year.

That’s why cam and hootie were in Louisiana with stolen guns and drugs.......

But they were coming home from the gun range in the middle of the night and had taken the drugs from some HS kids they were counseling to turn in. 

🤦‍♂️ 

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

That’s why cam and hootie were in Louisiana with stolen guns and drugs.......

But they were coming home from the gun range in the middle of the night and had taken the drugs from some HS kids they were counseling to turn in. 

🤦‍♂️

Smoking dope and buying a gun that was previously stolen does not equal players raping girls.  

Larry you are only person in the world that thinks all sins are equal.

In your mind if a booster gives a $100 handshake and raping is on the same level. Nobody goes to jail over being a rogue booster.

I think LSU is the only SEC school to cover up the sexual harassment by a head coach in Les Miles.  LSU is going pay all these victims. Alabama is not paying anybody over a couple players smoking weed and caught with a gun.  

When LSU is in the civil part of paying victims do you think they can tell all the victims hey Cam Robinson and Hootie Jones smoked weed so getting raped is no big deal we are not paying jack crap.  

LSU and Penn State are a lot alike both covered up abuse for years. 

Do people get harsher sentences for smoking weed or rape? 

10 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Smoking dope and buying a gun that was previously stolen does not equal players raping girls.  

Larry you are only person in the world that thinks all sins are equal.

In your mind if a booster gives a $100 handshake and raping is on the same level. Nobody goes to jail over being a rogue booster.

I think LSU is the only SEC school to cover up the sexual harassment by a head coach in Les Miles.  LSU is going pay all these victims. Alabama is not paying anybody over a couple players smoking weed and caught with a gun.  

When LSU is in the civil part of paying victims do you think they can tell all the victims hey Cam Robinson and Hootie Jones smoked weed so getting raped is no big deal we are not paying jack crap.  

LSU and Penn State are a lot alike both covered up abuse for years. 

Do people get harsher sentences for smoking weed or rape? 

I don’t think so at all. I think both the players and administrators involved should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. 

What I don’t get is your obsession with LSU.  I mean, you’ve got the best run in CFB history and never post shit about your own school. Always riding LSUs nuts. Graysons. The GHSA? Now that rush said he was a cheat at hoover and threw gumpaloosa under the bus (both which are the worst kept secrets since the Pope was rumored to be Catholic) and you ain’t got shit to say besides mumbling some bullshit about being punished for a $20 loan and rush trying to get a kid from an 89.9 to a 90. You are in such denial about your own dirty ass programs that all you do is deflect. 

It’d be funny if it weren’t so sad. 

46 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I don’t think so at all. I think both the players and administrators involved should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. 

What I don’t get is your obsession with LSU.  I mean, you’ve got the best run in CFB history and never post shit about your own school. Always riding LSUs nuts. Graysons. The GHSA? Now that rush said he was a cheat at hoover and threw gumpaloosa under the bus (both which are the worst kept secrets since the Pope was rumored to be Catholic) and you ain’t got shit to say besides mumbling some bullshit about being punished for a $20 loan and rush trying to get a kid from an 89.9 to a 90. You are in such denial about your own dirty ass programs that all you do is deflect. 

It’d be funny if it weren’t so sad. 

Everybody knows how good Alabama is. LSU knows better than anybody since they are 1-9 vs Alabama in the last 10.

That loan was 400 from an agent.

11 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Everybody knows how good Alabama is. LSU knows better than anybody since they are 1-9 vs Alabama in the last 10.

That loan was 400 from an agent.

And that was all of bamas wrongdoings in your eyes. I gotta take anything you say with a shaker of salt, as I remember you looking me in the eye and telling me what a great dude rush was and yadi yada. Your inability to call your’n what they is, is just blind homerism. But hey, keep posting about LSU & everything Georgia that’s non rush related. You ain’t got shit else to talk about being that you don’t have the stones to call bama what they are and hooville what they are. 

Hell, alabama has three teams worth shit in the whole fucking state. I can’t really blame you talking georgia hsfb. There’s hooville, who are known cheaters. The team that busted your ass last year and central phoenix, who are known cheaters. Glad the alabumble board cracks down on shit there. Then again, they undoubtedly look at how shitty the state is as a whole and say, “Screw it! We don’t want to embarrass our sorry state of hsfb any further. Let me cheat.” 

35 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

*pushes Larry toward 96* 

Finish Him! 

23a4a2253cd8f711c02ac213b59953c4.gif.6a4a47b1a32402d143b2b6fac8c3613c.gif

😂 20 years ago. Now I’m 50 and feel 90.

I always tell Baby Sweets, “I’ve got two ass whoopins’ left in me to hand out. One is gonna be random. The other I’m saving for you.” 

It needs to happen soon. Boy went from 5’1.5” on 1/1/20 to about 5’10” now and he is just hitting puberty. 

He needs to know, I fight dirty. 😂 

• Like 1