Midway VS Cy Fair 2017

Big Bald Hairy Man

Let’s go back to that season for a second and remember how bad officiating can RUIN a season and how a coach who’s trying to put on a show for the fans can be the ultimate jackass and blow the season. Never mind how Cy Fair played dirty and utilized West Coast concepts against our defense and dipped the ball in water to make sure we couldn’t throw the ball. I yelled to run the ball run the ball but no one listened and look what happened to our offense, what a crock. Don’t even get me started on the stadium lights that were turned up to the brightest setting when we had the ball so we couldn’t see. Also their band played loud and unruly when we had the ball so we couldn’t hear our calls and made even more mistakes. The whole game was a disaster. I also blame Dallas-Fort Worth traffic construction for holding us up and making us take so many detours that our players became tired and weren’t ready for the game. I will never forget how Cy Fair changed up their offense for us and went with classic Bill Walsh West Coast concepts and our defense was not prepared. They knew our weaknesses as did our own coaches and they REFUSED to do anything about it. Don’t even get me started on the refs, Cy fair knew what was going on and the calls were bad if you disagree you’re either a moron or weren’t there!!!!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Big Bald Hairy Man said:

Let’s go back to that season for a second and remember how bad officiating can RUIN a season and how a coach who’s trying to put on a show for the fans can be the ultimate jackass and blow the season. Never mind how Cy Fair played dirty and utilized West Coast concepts against our defense and dipped the ball in water to make sure we couldn’t throw the ball. I yelled to run the ball run the ball but no one listened and look what happened to our offense, what a crock. Don’t even get me started on the stadium lights that were turned up to the brightest setting when we had the ball so we couldn’t see. Also their band played loud and unruly when we had the ball so we couldn’t hear our calls and made even more mistakes. The whole game was a disaster. I also blame Dallas-Fort Worth traffic construction for holding us up and making us take so many detours that our players became tired and weren’t ready for the game. I will never forget how Cy Fair changed up their offense for us and went with classic Bill Walsh West Coast concepts and our defense was not prepared. They knew our weaknesses as did our own coaches and they REFUSED to do anything about it. Don’t even get me started on the refs, Cy fair knew what was going on and the calls were bad if you disagree you’re either a moron or weren’t there!!!!!!!

Yessssss ur back 

C0055CDF-0FF9-4CDF-8809-28A491292FF5.gif

• Haha 3

22 hours ago, Big Bald Hairy Man said:

Probably both.  Bastards!

• Haha 1

On 3/28/2021 at 8:05 PM, Big Bald Hairy Man said:

Now now; I thought we talked about this:

F407D5DA-6208-47D0-8598-EFC485A1E724.gif.c3d87fb20e9b14a109eba93ea26ffeb7.gif

5F0BB81A-1700-4F41-ABE0-A4C20D12A68D.gif.046726afc0e3d11fdd0ff262aaebbba6.gif

#LightGate | #Remember

#StopAsianHate

• Haha 2