New Jersey Football

jserralions

Wtf happened?

I remember St.Peters Prep, Paramus Catholic, Don Bosco Prep, Bergen Catholic, St Joes Regional just one of them could give IMG a game back then. Now they are struggling with middle of the pack teams from Pennsalyviana.

Seeing NJ now is like having that one college football teammate in college who was jacked and strongest guy on the time. Then you come to visit him after many years and he has a huge gut, drug habit, and stopped exercising. You become concerned for him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jserralions said:

Wtf happened?

I remember St.Peters Prep, Paramus Catholic, Don Bosco Prep, Bergen Catholic, St Joes Regional just one of them could give IMG a game back then. Now they are struggling with middle of the pack teams from Pennsalyviana.

Seeing NJ now is like having that one college football teammate in college who was jacked and strongest guy on the time. Then you come to visit him after many years and he has a huge gut, drug habit, and stopped exercising. You become concerned for him.

It’s not as bad as you think. BC just beat Grayson a few years ago. Very few states also have wins vs. the likes of STA x2, DLS x2, BG, SFA, ED, DMC and SJP. I’ll be more concerned if we go winless vs. GC, SFA, SJC and Hoban next season. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, jserralions said:

Wtf happened?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

You know what I mean. NJ teams in one week in 2012 Don Bosco beat STA at their home, SJR crushed DeMatha, and BC took it to Bishop Gorman at their place all ranked within the top 10 on one weekend.

The Trinity League teams could not have compared to the BNU back then. Its just MD and SJB then the rest falls off

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It’s not as bad as you think. BC just beat Grayson a few years ago. Very few states also have wins vs. the likes of STA x2, DLS x2, BG, SFA, ED, DMC and SJP. I’ll be more concerned if we go winless vs. GC, SFA, SJC and Hoban next season. 

Why did NJ stop playing BG?

33 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Good , we traded it in for Sausage and Peppa Sandmiches. Say what you want but teams not names Bosco are Better than ever

F62AF958-83CB-4B2E-89B3-72F4244D5FAC.jpeg

and even Bosco is not bad , they just don’t got 8 all Americans on the team like y’all used to

That's a good, "SANGUICH"....

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Good , we traded it in for Sausage and Peppa Sandmiches. Say what you want but teams not names Bosco are Better than ever

F62AF958-83CB-4B2E-89B3-72F4244D5FAC.jpeg

and even Bosco is not bad , they just don’t got 8 all Americans on the team like y’all used to

bring that on over to a Lehigh game some saturday and you'll fit right in!!!

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, jserralions said:

Was it a jealously mean girls type thing? "Oh my gawd lyke Greg toal iz getting moar attention den me. Should I fire him?"

The second sentence has some merit......Some of both.......ps do you llive near San Juan Cap ???...Nice place...Lived in Temecula and went there..

10 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

2014 -15 hmm 

6 hours ago, jserralions said:

I am asking like a friend. NJ football use to be that jacked 230 pound college linebacker now hes this drunk 300 pound guy who stopped working out and lifts up skirts of women.

Hey Dude,

I have told you more than once to scram.

NJ football and crew okay

thanks for your concern 

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1