Rush solves ALL his problementos in one swoop!

Old Rabid One

13 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Lowends would hire him in a second. They hired his cheating protégé, they’ve no problem playing in the mud. 

Be sweet my son! How is he and Dubose any different than your boy at Mayretter? I talked to some folks from Bishop Sullivan when they came to Moultrie! And they had stories that would make the hair stand on end, about Richard!

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

Be sweet my son! How is he and Dubose any different than your boy at Mayretter? I talked to some folks from Bishop Sullivan when they came to Moultrie! And they had stories that would make the hair stand on end, about Richard!

Hell, everybody had stories about your Buddy and you hired him anyway because you were willing to sell your soul for wins. 
Everybody in America knew. 

Share all of these stories from one schools fanbase. They equate.......

5 hours ago, Iletteredintrack said:

Rush has no chance of being approved by the Gwinnett BOE for a job. 

Yea, I was going to say that.  Even if the local school lost their mind for some reason I don't think the county level would sign off on it.

13 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Tejas California and Gwinnett county are his top 3 destinations.

I don’t see CA as a real option. Only the top private schools in CA pay coaches a salary of any consequence (and we know Mr. Rush needs himself some cheddar to live on). What private programs in CA would be interested in him?

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

I don’t see CA as a real option. Only the top private schools in CA pay coaches a salary of any consequence (and we know Mr. Rush needs himself some cheddar to live on). What private programs in CA would be interested in him?

Exactly.... Plus We don’t  need that nonsense out here in Cali.... We prefer Coaches with Honor and dignity teaching our kids.... 

I mean this dude had 2 Families in Alabama and in GA he Orchestrated a Fake Divorce so a Top CA QB could come play for him....🤣

We Good out here in Cali, we are having a hard enough time getting rid of Manny Douglas, we Certainly don’t need RP!!!...🤣🤣

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Exactly.... Plus We don need that nonsense out here in Cali.... We prefer Coaches with Homor and a dignity teaching our kids.... 

I mean this dude had 2 Families in Alabama and in GA he Orchestrated a Fake Divorce so a Top CA QB could come play for him....🤣

We Good out here in Cali, we are having a hard enough time getting rid of Manny Douglas, we Certainly don’t need RP!!!...🤣🤣

Lord help us if he makes a trip west. Plus, he wouldn’t understand the vegan option at some of the team meals. 

• Haha 3

23 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Hell, everybody had stories about your Buddy and you hired him anyway because you were willing to sell your soul for wins. 
Everybody in America knew. 

Share all of these stories from one schools fanbase. They equate.......

That's because SATAN was a step up from lil Timmy Chokely! Florida football icon!😂 110-10 record, five state titles, and a 1000 signees to the next level! And he couldn't coach an intramural girl's flag football league team!

17 hours ago, The Colonel said:

ALL of um! Negro and da STASH couldn't get a job in Georgia as a dogcatcher, after the locals found out that they were mere recruiters, and not coaches!

13 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

ALL of um! Negro and da STASH couldn't get a job in Georgia as a dogcatcher, after the locals found out that they were mere recruiters, and not coaches!

Dude, what are you talking about?  Negro and Stache are not applying for jobs in GA. Rush has no shot at a top tier Private in CA.