Bill Cosby gets out in a few months

2 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Im all for putting pedophiles and rapist under the prison but in this case i never believed his accusers so he never should have been in there in the first place. 

Then do you think OJ and Harvey Weinstein are also innocent...Why not release Fat Harvey...Cosby was a houddoug and admitted he drugged lots of babes...Come on....Camille Cosby new It...Come on..

3 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Im all for putting pedophiles and rapist under the prison but in this case i never believed his accusers so he never should have been in there in the first place. 

That's because you are a dumbass, who only sees color in a prejudicial manner...

(and too stupid to even realize his victims were all colors)

Here's a clue...You don't have to believe a word of any of the accusers,

but you could have just listened to the man's own testimony.

"In his testimony, Cosby admitted to casual sex involving recreational use of the sedative-hypnotic methaqualone (Quaaludes) with a series of young women, and he acknowledged that his dispensing the prescription drug was illegal. ..."   

giphy.gif

Hope this helps 👍

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Troll said:

That's because you are a dumbass, who only sees color in a prejudicial manner...

"In his testimony, Cosby admitted to casual sex involving recreational use of the sedative-hypnotic methaqualone (Quaaludes) with a series of young women, and he acknowledged that his dispensing the prescription drug was illegal. ..."   

giphy.gif

Hope this helps 👍

Very informed, honest post...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well, you should explain your position a tad bit more. 
I’m curious as to why....

bgw 

As to him being accused of rape. The time and the culture around that time i can't picture that many white women being scared to report a black man of rape. Let alone wait 20-30yrs. Secondly he never was accused by any of the women who who spent more time around him than anyone else. It just doesn't add up to me. 

On top of that if i remember correctly some of those women were proved to be lying.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

i can't picture that many white women being scared to report a black man of rape.

9 hours ago, Troll said:

giphy.gif

Hope this helps 👍

Thanks for proving my point 👍

9 hours ago, Ga96 said:

As to him being accused of rape. The time and the culture around that time i can't picture that many white women being scared to report a black man of rape. Let alone wait 20-30yrs. Secondly he never was accused by any of the women who who spent more time around him than anyone else. It just doesn't add up to me. 

On top of that if i remember correctly some of those women were proved to be lying.

Omg ,

what’s next, Redzone gonna say Jared from subway is a standup dude

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

bgw 

Now if we're talking rkelly hell yeah his ass did that shit. I remember when the whole country acted like nothing was wrong with him being with an underage aaliyah. Not to mention the videos.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Now if we're talking rkelly hell yeah his ass did that shit. I remember when the whole country acted like nothing was wrong with him being with an underage aaliyah. Not to mention the videos.

That is like saying if you have a black friend

you can't act in a racist manner against others...

Still no excuse.

hope this helps. 👍

PS: you STILL not believing the man's own testimony ???

• 2 months later...
On 5/6/2021 at 8:58 PM, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

bgw 

Just an FYI...

But I thought you might find this

a better "insider" explanation...LOL

but then I reminded myself that Barnes always seems to have a well spoken and well paid agenda ...🤔

So your results may vary ? 🤷‍♂️

PS: Interesting they thought it some 'precedent'...no?

(BTW: IF true it would seem to change some things for America's dad, and You might want to bump the speed, otherwise the clip is too long)