Cen10 vs IMG

Sammyswordsman

8 minutes ago, LOSer said:

He can give an overview and explanation until he's blue in the face. It doesn't' make those games compelling.

And now 3 days later none of you have made that case either.

Don't you see who I always win? Because you and your cavalry of boneheads get bogged down in getting angry and attacking me instead of making an argument.

You guys are so incompetent it's mind-boggling.

Nice opinion. You got there. 

Guest LOSer
32 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Nice opinion. You got there. 

One that you and others have struggled to counter.

You've spent more time misunderstanding quips and yelling at me about decorum than you have actually addressing the issue.

As usual.

5 minutes ago, LOSer said:

One that you and others have struggled to counter.

You've spent more time misunderstanding quips and yelling at me about decorum than you have actually addressing the issue.

As usual.

You jackass... 

Do you not know what an opinion is? 

Opinions are meant to be argued against. They are neither right nor wrong. 

Grayson plays:

7A AL state champ Hoover 

6A AL state champ Ramsay

11-1 John Curtis Battle on the Border

11-2 Mceachern 

And then that awful ass ISB game.... now that ISB game isnt compelling its terrible. 

Now the rest of those non-region games will be good games for Grayson. 

Why? 

Because Grayson will be a young team on Offense. The Defense will be good. But this will also test Graysons brand new HC. These games will be compelling because they will push Grayson overall. And after that they will have a tough playoff road. 

So again your"These games arent compelling" is a nice opinion but its not fact and its far from making a strong sound argument. 

Matter a fact I bet you'll break this Post apart and dissect to avoid facing the whole situation. 

And to add the cherry on top of the ice cream I bet you also wont argue why these games aren't compelling. 

C'mon los tell us why these games arent compelling why they arent good. 

Wait I'll save you the time"These teams aren't good. Hoover and Ramsay aren't good. JC isn't good" "Mceachern isn't good."  

Yea you'll say something up that alley. 

Rather than tell me or anyone else why these teams arent good you"ll make some BS short route statement about these teams suck. 

Guest LOSer
20 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Opinions are meant to be argued against. They are neither right nor wrong. 

This is not true.

Opinions can be wrong and can be demonstrated as such.

It's super lazy of people to claim the right to have an opinion but don't go about actually supporting it in any way. They just say it and that's supposed to stand.

No. I can rip your opinion to shreds If I please. That's just as much my right as it is yours to have one.

31 minutes ago, LOSer said:

This is not true.

It's super lazy of people to claim the right to have an opinion but don't go about actually supporting it in any way. They just say it and that's supposed to stand.

No. I can rip your opinion to shreds If I please. That's just as much my right as it is yours to have one.

Like you and your opinion on Graysons games against Hoover,Ramsay,Mceachern and JC. 

You have yet to state why these games arent compelling or good? 

Instead you've been trying to tear me apart. Yet again los you dont do shit to back up your opinion and thats exactly what it is. Because you have yet to offer anything to counter me all youve been doing is telling me how wrong I am or calling me lazy but you havent done shit to back up your end. 

The balls in your court los. 

Are you gonna score or walk off... 

1 hour ago, LOSer said:

This is not true.

Also nice dodging skills ya got there. 

Rather than argue my whole post you break it apart. 

Los you can't be the Judge,Jury and Executioner.  Right now you have yet to counter my statement or Freds statement. 

All you've been doing is dancing around like a chicken with its head cut off. 

You havent stated shit. 

Los this is what youve been doing in a nutshell"You're lazy because I dont like your reason or opinion". 

Los this is a double edged sword. 

You have to prove yourself just like me and Fred do. 

Because you are  coming up with these one dimensional statements but then pussy out when someone ask you to explain something youve yet to do. 

Guest LOSer
35 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

You have yet to state why these games arent compelling or good? 

Wrong, again.

As I said, I don't have the burden but I've been very clear about why those games aren't compelling.

You're just a deluded fanboy who doesn't read and just reacts angrily to my posts.

Guest LOSer
35 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Instead you've been trying to tear me apart.

You follow me around like a stalker.

And you never make a good point. You just get angry and spew nonsense.

Guest LOSer
4 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

You have to prove yourself just like me and Fred do. 

You, again, don't understand the basics of argument.

The burden is on you (even though I've already said why those games are not compelling).

If you spent as much time educating yourself as you have whining you might have the shadow of an argument to make.

Just now, LOSer said:

Wrong, again.

As I said, I don't have the burden but I've been very clear about why those games aren't compelling.

You're just a deluded fanboy who doesn't read and just reacts angrily to my posts.

Ok so its a nice opinion that "you" have. 

But its not a fact. Also if you truly believe that you arent burdened with having to prove anything then you're an idiot. 

2 minutes ago, LOSer said:

You follow me around like a stalker.

And you never make a good point. You just get angry and spew nonsense.

We have been on this same thread for 3 days. 3 freaking days. Hell yea I respind stalker? No. I only reply to you when you cime to a thread I'm in and start BS like this. 

But of course You're never wrong you dont have to prove anything ever because its my job to back up your claims. 

Well then you can keep waiting...

2 minutes ago, LOSer said:

You, again, don't understand the basics of argument.

The burden is on you (even though I've already said why those games are not compelling).

If you spent as much time educating yourself as you have whining you might have the shadow of an argument to make.

Show me.... 

Show me where. 

All Ive seen you do is argue with Caj and Fred and belittle me when ever you have a chance.  

Guest LOSer
6 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Also if you truly believe that you arent burdened with having to prove anything then you're an idiot. 

No, I just understand things.

An idiot is someone like you who doesn't understand things but still decides to run their mouth and get embarrassed on the merits.

Guest LOSer
6 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I only reply to you when you cime to a thread I'm in and start BS like this. 

You get angry that I say something and then you fly off the handle for 3 days.

You don't spend three days making a counterargument. Nope. You spend 3 days whining about me.

Guest LOSer
7 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Show me.... 

Show me where. 

So let me get this straight.

You're not going to read the threads that you post in. You're going to whine for 3 days. You're going to get angry.

But you're not under any circumstances going to understand what people post.

And then you're going to ask them to search for the appropriate thread and re-post the arguments because you're too lazy and/or incompetent?

Why don't you just go rub one out, kid. You're a hopeless loser.