Cen10 vs IMG

Sammyswordsman

Guest LOSer
Just now, Sammyswordsman said:

Yeah.  a localPUBLIC school loses by 1 point to a NATIONALLY RECRUITED team.

sammy used to be an "it's all about the W' guy.

That was until he needed to not be one.

17 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Awesome game.This game and STA vs BG and STA vs BTW and SJB vs CC were some of the most exciting games to watch.Logan mismanaged the clock and left to much time for IMG

He mismanaged a lot of games that I've seen.  Left a couple of ship's on the field too.  Great coach but he sure doesn't adapt to the situation and stays with what got him there.  

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Bestcoast said:

Georgia's state champ Grayson pasted a whole 1 TD.. ? Not much to see there?

True.  But then CC also allowed almost twice as many points as Grayson did.  Do they even play defense on the west coast or do they just try to be the last one that scores?  :ph34r:

3 hours ago, Fred said:

True.  But then CC also allowed almost twice as many points as Grayson did.  Do they even play defense on the west coast or do they just try to be the last one that scores?  :ph34r:

Fred did you even watch the games???

(Week 1) IMG offense vs Grayson = consisted of 75 QB runs up the middle. (Hiding the weapons)

(Week 2) IMG offense vs Cen10 = Sophisticated passing attack is unleashed.

• Like 3

I was at the Grayson game.  Quarterback couldn't find open targets regularly and had to scramble.  He was athletic enough to make it work especially as our D tired in the 4th quarter after being up against an O line that was 2" taller and 20-30lbs heavier than the O line that took the Atlanta Falcons to the Super Bowl.  The thing about being in the stadium is you see more than what the cameras show.  What was the score going into the 4th quarter of the CC game?  I bet it wasn't 10-6.  My comment about defense stands.

7 minutes ago, Fred said:

I was at the Grayson game.  Quarterback couldn't find open targets regularly and had to scramble.  He was athletic enough to make it work especially as our D tired in the 4th quarter after being up against an O line that was 2" taller and 20-30lbs heavier than the O line that took the Atlanta Falcons to the Super Bowl.  The thing about being in the stadium is you see more than what the cameras show.  What was the score going into the 4th quarter of the CC game?  I bet it wasn't 10-6.  My comment about defense stands.

Here is my comment on Grayson's defense

Tucker scores 20 on Grayson

Tucker scores 7 on Valdosta

Chandler pastes 44 on Valdosta

Defend those facts.

#GraysonDefenseMythBusted

11 minutes ago, Fred said:

I think that grayson woulda beat img in a rematch last season. Once the offense got rolling, Grayson was a well oiled machine. What you think?

5 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

What's sad is you saying that Miami Central is #1 in Florida. What's sad is you saying that Tucker dropped 20 on Grayson.

Sit down! 

How bout this

Colquitt Pastes 21 on Grayson

Collquitt can only muster 20 on Tucker

Valdosta pastes 17 on Tucker

Tucker can only muster 7 on Valdosta

Chandler Pastes 44 on Valdosta

13 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Here is my comment on Grayson's defense

Tucker scores 20 on Grayson

Tucker scores 7 on Valdosta

Chandler pastes 44 on Valdosta

Defend those facts.

#GraysonDefenseMythBusted

Daisy chaining (suspect at best) across multiple season (ludicrous and intellectually dishonest) to come up with that?  We played Tucker in 2014 and IMG in 2016.  Two totally different teams with different players, different coaches and different schemes.  Tucker played Valdosta in 2016 so there is no comparison to the team that played Grayson in 2014.  You can try to infer something about Tucker and Chandler if it makes you happy.  Stretching that to include Grayson just doesn't work and you know it  I don't have to defend anything.  My comment stands. 

#GraysonDefenseRocks

#LastOneWithTheBallWinsInCalifornia

1 minute ago, Sammyswordsman said:

How bout this

Colquitt Pastes 21 on Grayson

Collquitt can only muster 20 on Tucker

Valdosta pastes 17 on Tucker

Tucker can only muster 7 on Valdosta

Chandler Pastes 44 on Valdosta

<snickers>  Glad I was through eating when I read that so I didn't choke from laughing and eating at the same time!  With all respect for my south Ga friends, I think they will tell you as well that Colquitt didn't "paste" 21 on Grayson.

Here's the only two numbers that matter in this discussion.  Grayson allowed 26 to IMG in Grayson's first game of the season.  Centennial allowed 50 points to IMG in Centennial's second game of the season.  This was against the same opponent in the same season and in fact in successive weeks.  That is probably as close as you can get to daisy chaining anything.

Yea, I think I'll stick with #GraysonDefenseRocks and not #WhoeverHasTheBallLastWins.