Floyd Mayweather FIGHT ​🥊 is TONIGHT ...

Troll

This should be a good lesson that skill trumps all other attributes. Mayweather will win easy the same way that Usain Bolt can’t play wide receiver or the World Strongest Man can’t play on the line. They don’t have the skills to compete. Paul is not a professional boxer. He may have trained recently but it won’t be enough. 

8 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

This should be a good lesson that skill trumps all other attributes. Mayweather will win easy the same way that Usain Bolt can’t play wide receiver or the World Strongest Man can’t play on the line. They don’t have the skills to compete. Paul is not a professional boxer. He may have trained recently but it won’t be enough. 

Crazy 🥊 setup tho...

David and Goliath where David is bigger ? LOL 

If Mayweather was 50's I'd give the advantage to the youth 'maybe'

but 40's you can still be rock solid if you have always trained

Size difference is huge tho...

gonna be interesting either way

🤷‍♂️

Floyd is the greatest to ever lace them up IMO. I understand there are great arguments for other fighters, Floyd is a cut above to me. I’ve seen him dismantle the best of the best time and time again. It’s baffling he’s fighting a YouTube guy but he’ll probably make 9 figures tonight. Genius. Floyd has had 10,000 sparring sessions that were more difficult than the fight he’ll have tonight. It’ll be a spectacle for sure. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

ochocinco, an absolute freak athlete, got dropped fighting a below average fighter. I don’t think the YouTube guy will survive against one of the greats. Lol

They are the next fight....

• Like 1

12 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Floyd is the greatest to ever lace them up IMO. I understand there are great arguments for other fighters, Floyd is a cut above to me. I’ve seen him dismantle the best of the best time and time again. It’s baffling he’s fighting a YouTube guy but he’ll probably make 9 figures tonight. Genius. Floyd has had 10,000 sparring sessions that were more difficult than the fight he’ll have tonight. It’ll be a spectacle for sure. 

Hard to dispute 50-0....Don't like him......

On 6/6/2021 at 6:59 PM, HurricaneNick said:

I think Paul will go the distance.  Just my humble opinion. 

• Haha 3