At the risk of being accused of being a racist! I think that there is a situation at Colquitt...

Old Rabid One

that has developed a silver lining, in terms of selecting the QB1 for 2021! Although it would have been nice to have that QB1 competition during the summer months, with Z! The situation with Nico knowing that he's the man, may turn out for the best! He will be afforded the opportunity to run with the ones for the entire preseason. Pretty important, in light of the fact that he was a back up with the twos and threes, with lil PT in 2020! NOW, he will be able to hone his wares, to a FEVER PITCH before toe meets leather on August 12th, at Buster Posey Hi! 

All I can say to the rest of the state is THIS! BEWARE, DY NA MITE comes in small packages! 😱

How's that title for clickatology?😊

• Old Rabid One changed the title to At the risk of being accused of being a racist! I think that there is a situation at Colquitt...
6 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

that has developed a silver lining, in terms of selecting the QB1 for 2021! Although it would have been nice to have that QB1 competition during the summer months, with Z! The situation with Nico knowing that he's the man, may turn out for the best! He will be afforded the opportunity to run with the ones for the entire preseason. Pretty important, in light of the fact that he was a back up with the twos and threes, with lil PT in 2020! NOW, he will be able to hone his wares, to a FEVER PITCH before toe meets leather on August 12th, at Buster Posey Hi! 

All I can say to the rest of the state is THIS! BEWARE, DY NA MITE comes in small packages! 😱

Remember in 2017 u said the packers would have the best  team for next 5-6 years , ya were still waiting on that 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

Nothing racist about this now you being a racist is another matter. Just looking at the situation seems like you guys Z man saw the writing on the wall. I mean even if he isn't talented enough it is a hard pill to swallow to go from starter to back up 2years in a row. 1 time for a transfer and another for an underclassmen.

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Nothing racist about this now you being a racist is another matter. Just looking at the situation seems like you guys Z man saw the writing on the wall. I mean even if he isn't talented enough it is a hard pill to swallow to go from starter to back up 2years in a row. 1 time for a transfer and another for an underclassmen.

Bro, you calling anybody racist is the fucking pot calling the kettle black. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Remember in 2017 u said the packers would have the best  team for next 5-6 years , ya were still waiting on that 

THAT was before Colquitt hired a five star clown from two miles up the road from my cuz! But MAAAAAAYBE, he can rise up to Colquitt standards, with the implementation of a quality coaching staff! But it will STILL be HIS decision, whether to run one or THREE plays in seventeen seconds in crunch time, that will ultimately determine what's what with the Packer Program in the future.

10 hours ago, Ga96 said:

SOOOOOO, his remedy is to transfer to a school, in a town with no traffic lights?🤣 Half of my family is FROM Mitchell county! And THEY should have had ONE high school for the last four decades, rather than THREE! Consolidated, I think that a Mitchell County football team, would be a BADASS!

Remind me why I have Lowends' back, with an asinine statement like you just made? In the immortal words of that great Amuuurican patriot, Jeff Foxworthy, YOU COULD be a DUMBASS!

14 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

He doesn't remember because the person that typed this thread is not the person that made that claim.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

How’s 96 racist? I’m not the brightest bulb in the box, you guys and my wife remind me often…. So enlighten me. 

bgw

If you can’t see it there’s nothing I can do to.......”enlighten you.”

Stay dim on this one. I’m not going against your better half. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

How’s 96 racist? I’m not the brightest bulb in the box, you guys and my wife remind me often…. So enlighten me. 

bgw

Anybody calling a black person racist losses all credibility on the subject of racism. Clearly he isn't educated enough.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Hahaha…. So you got         nothing. 

Orale. 

bgw

I got over a year of the same tired ass garbage. Hit me up next time he sides with whitey over a brother in any situation. 

You just like to swing from different trees than me, slim pasty. Doesn’t mean I don’t love ya, I just know your schtick well enough to not go down the road. 

And you’re not stupid, You only play stupid for our entertainment. Kind of a puppet waiting for your marionette to make you dance....... 😂 

7 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Anybody calling a black person racist losses all credibility on the subject of racism. Clearly he isn't educated enough.

May me the dumbest fucking thing you’ve every typed and not, that’s saying something! 

As far as education goes, if you send me your address I’ll get you some old Kumon study guides I had for my kids when they were at your learning level. Right around first grade, low achieving end of course. And I’ll do it for free, as it’s painful to watch an adult destroy the English language like a fat kid destroying a Twinkie.

14 hours ago, FortLauderdaleThunder said:

So anyone claiming that it's impossible for blacks to be racist towards whites are the ones who need to be educated as it is racist regardless of who is targeted!

TOUCHE'! I, myownself, have been the victim of the aforementioned malady! And it ain't a pretty sight, no matter the recipient.

9 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

I got over a year of the same tired ass garbage. Hit me up next time he sides with whitey over a brother in any situation. 

You just like to swing from different trees than me, slim pasty. Doesn’t mean I don’t love ya, I just know your schtick well enough to not go down the road. 

And you’re not stupid, You only play stupid for our entertainment. Kind of a puppet waiting for your marionette to make you dance....... 😂 

Now ignorance, is a different kettle of fish al to geth er.

• Haha 1