The Open Championship

hardhit1

5 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I don't believe in a sport that takes away my Saturday Sunday's and use up miles of miles of farm able land  and resources so some overpaid non athlete can drive golf carts and wack a ball for 12 hours 

Well I do

try getting off your ass and walking 6-7 miles (18 holes) and doing it in 4 hours or less 😀

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

😱😱😱😱😱😱 all that trees and the ecosystem destroyed so u and ur trump pals can have a nice time 

as long as ur happy 

Golf courses are built around natural habitat this is what makes them so special. Stadiums that house people to watch football are built on destroyed land, trees the ecosystem you seem so concerned with 

5 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I'm pulling a skip bayless.. I'm arguing just for the sake of arguing 

Bro not sure if you have ever played. If not give it a shot. A real shot go 4 or 5 times you will be hooked. It is a lot like fishing. You can go all day without a bite and then BOOM you catch one. It keeps you coming back. You can have a shitty round going and then BOOM you hit that great shot. It keeps you coming back. Not to mention out with friends can drink beer or burn one if you want. Great times man

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

😱😱😱😱😱😱 all that trees and the ecosystem destroyed so u and ur trump pals can have a nice time 

as long as ur happy 

My club was built in 1905

and never voted for trump or Hillary so please leave me out of those 2 😝

• Like 2

On 7/22/2017 at 3:49 PM, thc6795 said:

Bro not sure if you have ever played. If not give it a shot. A real shot go 4 or 5 times you will be hooked. It is a lot like fishing. You can go all day without a bite and then BOOM you catch one. It keeps you coming back. You can have a shitty round going and then BOOM you hit that great shot. It keeps you coming back. Not to mention out with friends can drink beer or burn one if you want. Great times man

Not in my budget I'll have to pass for now

On 7/22/2017 at 0:49 PM, thc6795 said:

Like you said all it takes is that 1 sweet perfect shot where you hold your follow thru as you watch your ball go and think shit this is easy. 

• Like 1

On 7/22/2017 at 0:49 PM, thc6795 said:

I've had my clubs up for way too long. Goal is to get back out there. You hit the nail on the head, even as a hack I'd get one shot my whole round that was money and it would pump me up. And yes  the social aspect as you mentioned. Out with your buddy's, drinking beers, sparking one up, whatever suits you, it's a great time.

• Like 2