Hey HawgGoneIt ??

Rufus69

Amigo,

I got a text last evening with some startling news.

I was told...and I do not know this to be Gospel...but I was told that The Counselor..."catbait"...has returned from the dead on the GAVSV.

What does this mean?

It means...the GAVSV has a chance of survival.  A REAL chance of survival...if it's true.

The Counselor was the soul of the GAVSV for a long, long time.  His wisdom was/is unparalleled.  

Now if Rab makes his return too...well, all the Georgia posters will flock back to that board and life will move FORWARD.

Well...everybody except me.

I was banned for life.  And I'm talking my life...not the moderator's.

YES...YES...it appears Obi Wan Kenobi has some competition !!!!!

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

Amigo,

I was told...and I do not know this to be Gospel...but I was told that The Counselor..."catbait"...has returned from the dead on the GAVSV.

What does this mean?

It means...the GAVSV has a chance of survival.  A REAL chance of survival...if it's true.

The Counselor was the soul of the GAVSV for a long, long time.  His wisdom was/is unparalleled.  

Now if Rab makes his return too...well, all the Georgia posters will flock back to that board and life will move FORWARD.

Rufus>>

Well.......I guess this foils my grand plan of killing off the vent once and for all, eh fellas?!? I may turn in my Mod status, as the FBI, CIA and Mossad are all gonna stand down. A holding pattern, if you will. The Black Cats and Spetsnaz still want their pound of flesh. 

Time will tell. 

(wink)

6 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Amigo,

What does this mean?

Rufus>>

Yes I conversed with the councilor briefly yesterday. I'm still not convinced it's really him. He spoke well of you. 

I think it will take more than CB to save the vent.

As an aside; Colquitt survived (barely) OTA's with Lee Tuesday and the coach was foolish enough to schedule some more this morning. I haven't heard if we have a team left or not. They want Colquitt you know.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 67packer said:

Yes I conversed with the councilor briefly yesterday. I'm still not convinced it's really him. He spoke well of you. 

I think it will take more than CB to save the vent.

As an aside; Colquitt survived (barely) OTA's with Lee Tuesday and the coach was foolish enough to schedule some more this morning. I haven't heard if we have a team left or not. They want Colquitt you know.

Well sir...I know Lee wants Colquitt.  They have for 6-7 years.  And if the remainder of our team transfers to Pelham...they very well may get us.

My guy said he wasn't sure if it's "bait" or not.  I think he was spouting wishful thinking.  But you never know.  I truly hope it is....

Rufus>>