Water tubing @ 100 Miles Per Hour

ChimpGrip

You can kill yourself at any speed as there is no speed limit, except where marked for slow/no wake.

bare in mind, we wakeboard at 21-23 mph, slalom ski a couple mph faster, and wakesurf a couple mph slower... 

30+ MPH and that water turns hard, 50+mph it's concrete that will snap and twist your bones in every direction.

But enjoy tubing 👍

PS: my only suggestion would be a good impact vest 👌

Just now, Troll said:

You can kill yourself at any speed as there is no speed limit, except where marked for slow/no wake.

bare in mind, we wakeboard at 21-23 mph, slalom ski a couple mph faster, and wakesurf a couple mph slower... 

30+ MPH and that water turns hard, 50+mph it's concrete that will snap and twist your bones in every direction.

But enjoy tubing 👍

PS: my only suggestion would be a good impact vest 👌

Ouch... there’s got to be a way to protect yourself when going extremely fast though 

1 hour ago, Cossacks said:

I suggest no helmet or safety gear…go commando. And we except a full after action report.

The first minute of this clip is slalom skiers with a boat speed "well under 30mph", probably around 27 at best (the rest of the video is trash)....

Chimp is probably forgetting,

you will travel faster than the boat ....

at any speed...

😉

32 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

If your from NJ then u already know 

You ever see that "water slide" that was just a bunch of metal roller rails

(like the ones you unload freight trucks with)

Ashland Conveyor Skatewheel Conveyor, 10ft L, 18in. W 18X16X10G

that just went a couple stories straight down

and skimmed you across a pool

on a little plastic tray ??? 🤣

RAMPAGE ! LOL

They had one in Seaside, not sure if they ever had that model at traction park, but I used to full stand up surf the roller rails on that one 🤪 LOLOL

1 hour ago, Troll said:

RAMPAGE ! LOL

They had one in Seaside, not sure if they ever had that model at traction park, but I used to full stand up surf the roller rails on that one 🤪 LOLOL

One hell of a ride. I used to slide down my granddads hillside on cardboard. I never wanted to stand up while sliding. It was a blast.

A friend broke his neck while slalom skiing. He was whipped at 35. Whipped is where the driver turns hard when the skier is outside of the wake causing a slingshot effect. He fell and the impact broke his neck. He was not paralyzed, luckily.

31 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

One hell of a ride. I used to slide down my granddads hillside on cardboard. I never wanted to stand up while sliding. It was a blast.

A friend broke his neck while slalom skiing. He was whipped at 35. Whipped is where the driver turns hard when the skier is outside of the wake causing a slingshot effect. He fell and the impact broke his neck. He was not paralyzed, luckily.

ouch...

I grew up with a crazy boat driver that used to try to "whip" you around a channel marker for fun 🤬

He saw Bond in "Live and Let Die" one too many times,

and his dad had this same Glasstron but in blue....

🤣

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Troll said:

RAMPAGE ! LOL

12 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

I seen this type of slide wen I was a kid, didn’t go on, don’t think I was tall enough or I was just to scared I was gonna loose some fingers and toes if I slipped of the plastic tube