Sports Illustrated...​🏈 ​👙

Troll

Releases latest SWIMSUIT EDITION !!!....🏈  👙

Leyna Bloom is the first trans woman to be on the cover of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit. (Photo: Yu Tsai/Sports Illustrated)

....and now wants you to find

dickless men attractive. 👌

PS: So how do you boys .......

NFL draft 2018: Marcell Frazier, J'Mon Moore headline Mizzou pro day - Rock  M Nation

like the cover?

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Troll said:

Releases latest SWIMSUIT EDITION !!!....🏈  👙

Leyna Bloom is the first trans woman to be on the cover of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit. (Photo: Yu Tsai/Sports Illustrated)

....and now wants you to find

dickless men attractive. 👌

PS: So how do you boys .......

NFL draft 2018: Marcell Frazier, J'Mon Moore headline Mizzou pro day - Rock  M Nation

like the cover?

Jesus Chris dude, u gotta give us warning that she’s packing not cool dude, I don’t like being Gay until 1140 am

@ChimpGrip @TheMaximumHornetSting I don’t know which one of u almost smashed a dude, but I take everything I said back, wtf 😳 bro , I usually have a sense on who’s a dude , but this one got me

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Jesus Chris dude, u gotta give us warning that she’s packing not cool dude, I don’t like being Gay until 1140 am

@ChimpGrip @TheMaximumHornetSting I don’t know which one of u almost smashed a dude, but I take everything I said back, wtf 😳 bro , I usually have a sense on who’s a dude , but this one got me

🤣

Don't look at me ...

I'm not the one

advertising it

in the supermarket check out line....

🤷‍♂️

PS: But you could always try suing Sports Illustrated ...you know....

...for "False Advertisement" 🤣

BTW: I'm betting all those 13 yo jr. football jocks are really wanting to get

their photo in the magazine now too...👌

26 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Keep me out of this...

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Didn’t smash one lol... and yes, sometimes can’t tell. Have fallen for that my fair share of times 

On 7/20/2021 at 8:26 AM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I'm just sorry that I won't live long enough for the Japanese to perfect A I to YOUR specifications! They CLAIM, that within ten years, you won't be able to tell the difference tween A I and HUMANS! Except that the humans will weight 400 lbs. in their twenties!