Booker T. Washington vs. Tucker

GHSFPS

2014 was a strong year for GA football.

Miami Central squeeked by Hoover who was then blown out by Colquitt the next week. Miami Central also edged out Stephenson the same week the above game took place.

Booker T Washington won a close game with Tucker, who was then blown out by McEachern in the quarterfinals. MCEachern was blown out by Colquitt in the semis the very next week.

Personally, this was the deepest year in GA that I can remember, and of course they got no credit in the rankings as I remember Colquitt being ridiculed for their schedule.

• Like 1

2012 was a very underrated year in GA also. Norcross, Lovejoy, Colquitt, Grayson, Camden, North Gwinnett, Sandy Creek, Gainesville, North Cobb, Buford (a down year by Buford standards back then but still good).... it was a really solid year. 

Norcross beat really good Camden, Colquitt, and Lovejoy squads in the quarters, semis, and Finals to win a state title.

Guest LOSer
19 hours ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

Ha ha ha

My reaction to every thread where ECHS05 just regurgitates a bunch of names of Georgia teams and says they're good.

Guest LOSer
21 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

2012 was a very underrated year in GA also. Norcross, Lovejoy, Colquitt, Grayson, Camden, North Gwinnett, Sandy Creek, Gainesville, North Cobb, Buford (a down year by Buford standards back then but still good).... it was a really solid year. 

Norcross beat really good Camden, Colquitt, and Lovejoy squads in the quarters, semis, and Finals to win a state title.

North Cobb lost twice by 21 or more.

They also managed to lose to another directional Cobb in non-playoff South Cobb who themselves lost to 6-5 Hillgrove by 23 and 8-4 Marietta by 30.

xD

It's clear that you just make this stuff up.

59 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

They will even start threads that will include naming a decent college football program along with a tucker or cartersville to try and compare the two...shameless!

IMG_0931.PNG

Damn dude..... you actually took time out of your day to screenshot one of my posts. I appreciate you being a fan of mine and showing me love! 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

They will even start threads that will include naming a decent college football program along with a tucker or cartersville to try and compare the two...shameless!

IMG_0931.PNG

5 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Damn dude..... you actually took time out of your day to screenshot one of my posts. I appreciate you being a fan of mine and showing me love! 

He should also know that leaving the bluetooth radio active on his cell drains battery life. 

xD

Guest LOSer
1 hour ago, Sportsnut said:

North Cobb was # 189 in the nation and #8 in Georgia.

I don't care.

They were blown out twice and lost to another directional Cobb.

ECHS05 just makes stuff up.

Guest LOSer
1 hour ago, Sportsnut said:

The one you chose was a good team. As was all 10 he mentioned. 

No they weren't.

That was the point of my "criticism" of them.

Guest LOSer
Just now, Sportsnut said:

Do you understand that you are conversing with a person who witnessed games of all those teams and to someone upon whom you can't pull the wool? 

I don't trust the judgment of either you or ECHS05.

You guys are clowns.

Guest LOSer
Just now, Sportsnut said:

I know those teams and I know football so you should keep your criticism for the things of which you know because clearly you know nothing about Georgia high school football. 

So far in your two posts today you have not presented a single piece of evidence that demonstrates that North Cobb is a good team.

You had all yesterday to read my posts and all of today so far to put something together.

So far, nada.

Guest LOSer

So let's use the calpreps ratings because that's what you used above to rank North Cobb.

These were the best teams they played:

Lost to #101 Lovejoy by 21 (56-35)

Beat #397 Mill Creek by 7 (42-35)

Lost to #667 McEachern by 22 (49-27)

Beat #770 Marietta by 13 (45-32)

Beat #883 Valdosta by 28 (42-14)

This was the extent of their games against the top 1000. They went 3-2 with two blowout losses and two (relatively) close wins. We had to get into crappy Valdosta territory (in the 800's) before they beat someone convincingly.

They also managed to squeeze in this result:

Lost to #2496 South Cobb by 1 (27-26)

ECHS05 is not credible. He never has been.

He foists these middling teams on us frequently. A team that he'd be dismissing out of hand if they were in another state.

Guest LOSer
On 7/21/2017 at 7:22 PM, ECHS05 said:

Buford (a down year by Buford standards back then but still good).... 

This is Buford.

Lost to #244 Gainesville by 4 (19-15)

Beat #556 St. Piux X by 7 (10-3)

Beat #797 Cartersville by 11 (21-10)

That's it for top 1000. They went 2-1. All close (or somewhat) close games. Couldn't impose their will on anybody decent.

They also managed this result:

Beat #4382 Elbert County by 11 (14-3)

Do you realize how impotent you'd have to be to beat a team as bad as that by only 11?

Guest LOSer
On 7/21/2017 at 7:22 PM, ECHS05 said:

Gainesville

This is Gainesville.

Beat #295 Buford by 4 (19-15)

Lost to #420 West Forsyth by 2 (32-30)

Beat #688 Whitewater by 14 (28-14)

Beat #750 Ware County by 36 (49-13)

And also managed these results:

Lost to #1938 Flowery Branch by 1 (35-34)

Lost to #5834 Loganville by 5 (46-41)

So imagine if this team was Gainesville (FL) with those same results. Do you think ECHS05 would have called them a good team?

Guest LOSer
2 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

I don't have to prove anything to you. I don't have to provide you with anything. If you want something, you get it yourself. Otherwise, remain as dumb as you are and all will be alright. 

This is what you get from people when their claims are challenged.

Incompetent bewilderment and attempts to save face with meandering diatribes.

Sportsnut has no idea why he said North Cobb is good. He just knows that he has to say it.

Guest LOSer
2 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

It is the preferred source for us at this time as we have no other. With that said, and listen good,......................."Consider the source"

I should stop being amazed at how incompetent and useless people like this are when they are asked to support their cockamamie claims.

Guest LOSer
19 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

From 2010, Ellbert County has gone 58-23. 

2010===9-2

2011===10-2

2012===5-5 **  the year you cite.

2013===8-3

2014===9-4

2015===11-3

2016===6-4

Now I will pull a team from your group................. no, give me a team from your state and I will do a small look-see into it's past. Come on, give me one that "is as bad as that"

Elbert County is horseshit.

So what you're saying is that Buford barely beat a 5-5 small school (3A).

Yeah, I cited that year because that was the year that that Buford beat them, 14-3.

Guest LOSer
22 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

no, give me a team from your state and I will do a small look-see into it's past. Come on, give me one that "is as bad as that"

So you can't defend those teams.

Just as I suspected.

I don't have a list and even if I did I wouldn't need to give it to you since I never made such a claim.

ECHS05 did.

And he's been exposed as usual.

Thanks for trying though.