SFA News

GardenStateBaller

1 hour ago, eaglesinsider said:

Biff still ain't given Messay the passwords to the SFA socials, huh?

No posts on any of the official SFA accounts since early signing day 2020

Meanwhile....#insideeagles

https://foxbaltimore.com/news/local/five-ex-faculty-members-at-mcdonogh-school-accused-of-widespread-sex-assaults

• Thumbs Down 1

46 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Never got an official statement from SFA on the coach, hired by Biff, who was involved with multiple students at the school.

Here's a 35+ years more recent headline than the one incident that you cite religiously.

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/crime/bs-md-ci-st-frances-teacher-arrest-20180515-story.html

Now please kindly go fuck yourself.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, eaglesinsider said:

Never got an official statement from SFA on the coach, hired by Biff, who was involved with multiple students at the school.

Here's a 35+ years more recent headline than the one incident that you cite religiously.

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/crime/bs-md-ci-st-frances-teacher-arrest-20180515-story.html

Now please kindly go fuck yourself.

Don't forget to tune-in to ESPN on 8/28 to watch SFA at STA. #PGL

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cossacks said:

Actually never have seen anyone scrutinize them on here!

Seriously, you don't see me plastering the MIAA schedules all over this board, they made a conscious decision to step away from being nationally competitive and therefore don't matter to this board. I haven't heard a single alumni complaint over that decision. Harvard and Princeton don't need to play Alabama and McDonogh and Gilman don't need to play Saint Frances. Saint Frances chose to try to be IMG. They made that decision, made an ill-advised play of the race card, burning every bridge in Baltimore in the process, and now have to live with that. 

Also, coming at me with attacks on McDonogh isn't really the best angle. "Eaglesinsider" has been my handle for almost 10 years now, across multiple boards, because I used to be way more involved with my alma mater. Since they unceremoniously fired Dom Damico, who gave them the best 20+ years in the 148-year history of McDonogh football, without even a press release thanking him for winning every MIAA title in school history and shepherding the program from the B Conference to the A Conference, I could care less about McDonogh football. The fact that they replaced him with an assistant who had never been a coordinator at any level of football or coached anywhere else without an external search or any alumni input in the process showed exactly how little they cared about the football alumni. I haven't given a dime to the school since that day.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Gonna be a tough game for STA.   I Hope they got a good gameplan for that game.    Definitely not one of those games they can get away with being predictable.   

Interesting game for sure. I have no idea how good SFA will be. I can't see them being better than the 2019, Corum team, but you never know.