Straight facts here

Sweetlarry

5 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Serious ass man hands with those tits….

bgw

4 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

She does have some serious man hands.  But them boobies look NICE!!

Yeah get a look at her when she is 40 and those slinky’s are heading for her ankles. Gonna have to make a @HurricaneNicklike investment to get them above the equator.

6A3676B9-3A4C-4933-9175-240657EE10B0.gif

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

If you mean I’m slow to take my foot off an assholes throat. Then, yes. 

Try any other malignant hate word that marginalizes and minimizes a group of your choosing… you’re off to a great fucking start. 

bgw

Ok atti-lite! Why don’t you pull corncob outta your ass and try again. Or demean as you please, as your too fucking dumb to get your own hypocrisy. 

easy to do, eh slim? 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Ok atti-lite! Why don’t you pull corncob outta your ass and try again. Or demean as you please, as your too fucking dumb to get your own hypocrisy. 

easy to do, eh slim? 

Don’t mind him. He hates his self. The mere sight of looking in the mirror sickens him. He hates the color of his skin and the lack of melanin it yields. 

Just a disgusting waste of pasty, veiny skin. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

easy to do, eh slim? 

Escuche bien y sólo por una vez, imbécil ... el uso de la palabra retardante es tan atroz como la palabra "N" porque está marginando y minimizando a un grupo de personas.  Crecer de una puta vez.  Gracias….  bgw

57 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Don’t mind him. He hates his self. The mere sight of looking in the mirror sickens him. He hates the color of his skin and the lack of melanin it yields. 

Just a disgusting waste of pasty, veiny skin. 

I love myself… so does Bae… I make her orgasm 3-4 times on a slow night. 

What’s to hate, you fucking crack head?

bgw

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Escuche bien y sólo por una vez, imbécil ... el uso de la palabra retardante es tan atroz como la palabra "N" porque está marginando y minimizando a un grupo de personas.  Crecer de una puta vez.  Gracias….  bgw

But you can badmouth a ladies physical appearance and that’s cool? Lemme guess, it’s somehow different. Because it’s you. Fucking clown. 

12 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

What’s the matter Larry?

CTE kicking in? Poison dart PTSD?

bgw

Didn’t like being called out? Poor wannabe woke pussy. How typical. You’re woke so you can disparage somebody else’s physical appearance them in the next breath judge somebody for using a term in poor taste! 

Ain’t you a bitch?!? 😂 

Fucking clown 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Didn’t like being called out? Poor wannabe woke pussy. How typical. You’re woke so you can disparage somebody else’s physical appearance them in the next breath judge somebody for using a term in poor taste! 

Ain’t you a bitch?!? 😂 

Fucking clown 

Not quite the same thing, but puhleez continue…. I like the comic relief, Punchy. 

bgw

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Not quite the same thing, but puhleez continue…. I like the comic relief, Punchy. 

bgw

Typical. Fucking buffoon. Must be nice to have that privilege when ya need it.

”I can say what I want, about who I want, because I’m woke & I’m white.”

-bgw 

We have all seen the self righteousness. Go ahead, get the last comment and I’ll catch you in the next thread.  No woke whitey gonna let a messican make him look bad! Except I didn’t, you accomplished that all on your own. 

Hold on just cotton pickin’ minute.......I thought you woke folk were supposed to be down for La Raza too?!? The fuck?!? Who the hell are you, Jesse Jackson?!? Turn in your card. 

NOW get the last word in, ya fucking fake woke joke. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Typical. Fucking buffoon. Must be nice to have that privilege when ya need it.

”I can say what I want, about who I want, because I’m woke & I’m white.”

-bgw 

We have all seen the self righteousness. Go ahead, get the last comment and I’ll catch you in the next thread.  No woke whitey gonna let a messican make him look bad! Except I didn’t, you accomplished that all on your own. 

Hold on just cotton pickin’ minute.......I thought you woke folk were supposed to be down for La Raza too?!? The fuck?!? Who the hell are you, Jesse Jackson?!? Turn in your card. 

NOW get the last word in, ya fucking fake woke joke. 

Got damn you’re stupid!!!

bgw

• Haha 1