Corona Centennial will play a 9 game schedule

BobbySanchez

Pretty weak regular season schedule but can't imagine too many teams in the area wanting to play them like gsb stated. 

CC will play MD or SJB in the playoffs (maybe both if they win in The semifinals) so we will see them against two elite teams at minimum w img. 

but they can be all in for img every week in terms of preparation as soon as season starts. 

• Like 1

Thing is, BG wants a series. Like an exchange between home and away every year. Thing is, Cen10 has no funds to travel to Vegas every year and I don't think BG finds it fair they have to travel to Corona every year while they get home. I can see their point. IMG recruits the entire planet for talent so I guess it evens it out for them

1 hour ago, Cossacks said:

Yeah not sure about that match up? Unless Tyler Gaffney has some eligibility left I wouldn't see Uni-High keeping it close. 

Of course the Corona C beats cathedral C but cathedral C would be the second best team on their regular season schedule .... them or narboone. 

5 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

It was for sure offered ? 

Pretty sure, it was I could be wrong though.

I don't know if you know this but San Diego and LA City section teams for the most part want nothing to do with the Division 1 teams. You occasionally get Narbonne venturing out but that's about it.

3 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Narbonne plays SS D1 teams every year...usually more than one

I said you get Narbonne occasionally playing D1 schools but that's about it. Long Beach Poly..but what was the last time they were really any good? The rest of the hundreds of LA/San Diego teams avoid SJB, MD, CC like the plague 

Just now, BobbySanchez said:

I said you get Narbonne occasionally playing D1 schools but that's about it. Long Beach Poly..but what was the last time they were really any good? The rest of the hundreds of LA/San Diego teams avoid SJB, MD, CC like the plague 

It's not occasionally if it's every year.They also play Serra almost every year.Some years it's 3 SS D1 teams.Go back 5-6 years they play 2-3 SS D1 every year

20 minutes ago, Ararar said:

It's not occasionally if it's every year.They also play Serra almost every year.Some years it's 3 SS D1 teams.Go back 5-6 years they play 2-3 SS D1 every year

Yeah. But who else? It's pretty much just Narbonne. Would like to see Cathedral Catholic, Helix, Augustus Hawkins, or even Calabasas play some of the big boys.

1 hour ago, Mjd33 said:

Of course the Corona C beats cathedral C but cathedral C would be the second best team on their regular season schedule .... them or narboone. 

Yeah in these scenario I'd prob say Narbone still best challenge, but Cathedral/University would be second IMO if it were to happen.

3 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Yeah in these scenario I'd prob say Narbone still best challenge, but Cathedral/University would be second IMO if it were to happen.

Look, I'm well aware of the fact that a lot of these teams would not even beat Servite, yet alone SJB. However, when you see players and coaches from these schools, pumping their chests and acting like they've won just because they won a passing tournament or trash talk on twitter it does irritate me a little.

Good example is, the Oceanside football team and the San Diego community as a whole was pretty pissed off and very vocal about the fact CC got the nod over them in the Open Bowl and DLS match in 2014 because they were 14-0 and Cen10 was 12-2 (losses to BG and Mater Dei). Folsom would take care of them 68-7 points later but it's just one of those things. Like when you see Calabasas calling out Mater Dei but not scheduling them.