Winning State Championships Will Always Be #1.

RedZone

4 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I've been peppering you with real points

But where are these real points........most people just see you going berserk again.

The real point is you shit on a home/home and make weak excuses defending your "shit", but yet your school has one of the worst schedules nationally for a so-called largely relevant team.

STA did NOT make the MaxPreps Toughest Schedule List...think about a home/home with St Francis. Maybe gardenball can help you get a game next year.

#sosorry

16 minutes ago, RedZone said:

The real point is you shit on a home/home and make weak excuses defending your "shit", 

I "shit" on home-and-home with legit, real-world arguments.

You just don't have a counter.

So this is where we're at. 

You still want to disagree and whine so you just make up stuff about me not having any points.

18 minutes ago, RedZone said:

...think about a home/home with St Francis.

Why?

Nobody has any clue whether St. Frances will have a legit roster next year at this time. Or whether ESPN would want to televise it again.

Of course you would make a stupid suggestion like that.

STA can have ESPN/Paragon find them a legit opponent next spring/summer. Nobody has been more relevant on national TV in the last 10-12 years than STA.

But I guess we'll tale some ignorant cajuns' unsupported opinion over theirs.

9 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Nobody has any clue whether St. Frances will have a legit roster next year at this time.

Nobody knows this year either...so what? 

Schedule them and be done with it. Fuck ESPN and MaxPreps..

Or, you can wait and see how it develops next off season then scramble around and play a TBD team later..

15 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

So you want the school to lose a shit ton of money just to fly to Baltimore and played a non-televised game against a team that might stink?

STA is NOT a money making school when it comes to football.....get over yourself.

You have a tiny stadium and most of the time a tiny schedule filled with tiny nobodies.

and, there's always FLOTV/STREAM and gardenball. I believe before it's over with you two will be really good friends. 

53 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Finch shits on Texas and Georgia for using the "lose money excuse" for not traveling then USES the "lose money excuse" for not traveling. lmao

The games we're talking about would be the one-game deals where presumably ESPN would pay for it.

I've never called on any school to lose tens of thousands of dollars to play an OOS game.

Any suggestion otherwise is just a lie.