Winning State Championships Will Always Be #1.

RedZone

Everything else is just a pile of smoking bullshit.

All these renegade schools and fake schools that are popping up will never know what that's about. Their seasons will be over in 2 1/2 months, some sooner. Basically 9 months of excess bullshit and 3 months of football.

There is nothing that matches the intensity and thrills of the High School football playoffs. 

Let's never forget that.

• Like 6

• RedZone changed the title to Winning State Championships Will Always Be #1.
51 minutes ago, RedZone said:

All these renegade schools and fake schools that are popping up will never know what that's about. Their seasons will be over in 2 1/2 months, some sooner. Basically 9 months of excess bullshit and 3 months of football.

There is nothing that matches the intensity and thrills of the High School football playoffs. 

Let's never forget that.

Cool story 

This mythical national championship is nothing more than a thing for people like us to have forums like this. 
Only thing I care about is what my team can directly control on the field and that is hanging a CIF championship banner in the gym, and of late we have state titles which are earned on the field also. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 9

42 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I'd rather travel the country playing for elite privates like IMG, SFA, BS, LCA, CAI, STM, etc.

But you are a renegade pom-pom girl with no allegiance to anything other than spamming the forum with nonsense that will be forgotten in 2 months.

You are the only pom-pom girl those kids will probably see this year.....truly tragic.

224a9bccfd4c28f731818a5509285c86.gif

2 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Only thing I care about is what my team can directly control on the field and that is hanging a CIF championship banner in the gym, and of late we have state titles which are earned on the field also. 

I think as long as we don't lose sight of the large picture this forum will survive..

Renegade spam and the promoting of said spam can never be allowed to take over.

Louisiana gives out 8-10 state titles. Basically more state titles than quality teams. Lol. It’s an irrelevant state. 

I would rather watch 2 independent powers play the HS game at the highest level than watch Swamp beaters from bum fuck Louisiana play in the D6 Select title for some piece of plastic 

19 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Raise you hand if you give a shit about Bishop Sycamore playing IMG Academy on ESPN?.....it will probably be one of the least watched and talked about games on ESPN this year.

Anyways, there are some watchable and interesting games coming up in a couple weeks on ESPN. I'm going to watch a couple of them, I think.

Too bad this won't be one of them.......no amount of bullshit can make this game interesting.

....posting one fake offer after another and some stale camp photos just doesn't mean doo-doo.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I'd rather travel the country playing for elite privates like IMG, SFA, BS, LCA, CAI, STM, etc. rather than win an irrelevant,  insignificant State Chip in my home state of say ID, VT, ME, WY, NH, OR, NM, MT, etc. No comparison. 

How many players from those state you listed play at IMG or any of the other known football factories??

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, RedZone said:

Let's never forget that.

There's a kernel of truth in the title but the rest of this is mostly nonsense.

I can attest that some regular season games have more intensity and "thrills" than playoff games.

I also suspect that this post has a lot do do with the fact that Louisiana, and your school, mostly stinks in OOS games and so you're just coping in the only way you know how.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Winning the Winnersville Classic is #1 for Valdosta and Lowndes.

State championship is #2.

If Lowndes loses against Valdosta but wins a state championship all Lowndes will hear is that they lost to Valdosta. same goes for Valdosta.

They should rename the town Losersville because that's what this entails.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

There's a kernel of truth in the title but the rest of this is mostly nonsense.

I can attest that some regular season games have more intensity and "thrills" than playoff games.

I also suspect that this post has a lot do do with the fact that Louisiana, and your school, mostly stinks in OOS games and so you're just coping in the only way you know how.

You couldn't possibly be more wrong if you tried, do you just try, Finch?...

This thread is the complete truth and will always be the complete truth no matter how you spin it or try to change the narrative.....

As for Rummel (my school) since 2009 we have won 3 State Championships, have 2 Runner-up finishes, send kids to the home school (LSU) and is 8-2 in OOS games including beating 4 State champions and a State Runner-up. We lost to the nj State Champ by 7 points in nj (you know how that feels x 2) and a fluke loss to a chump Florida team that just happened to be in the right week at the right time.

It's all about school, loyalty, community, pride, state championship trophies/rings. It will always be about those things. The renegade schools and their egotistical promoters will never know what that is and they can kiss my ass with all that bullshit.

5deb274487ff4.image.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rockinl said:

How many players from those state you listed play at IMG or any of the other known football factories??

Notice how the little guy from nj did NOT mention Connecticut and Delaware....only "etc"

Why?

One of his "so-called clients" is from Connecticut (St Thomas More) and bergen catholic, nj is playing a Delaware team this year.

Go figure with that guy, right......

PS: there is only one legit St Thomas More (STM) and they are in Lafayette, La.

NO ONE knows for sure what that Connecticut STM is.

40 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You couldn't possibly be more wrong if you tried, do you just try, Finch?...

Just because you don't know, or haven't experienced, high-intensity regular season games doesn't mean they can't exceed those of the playoffs.

But we all know that you are only driven by personal experience. Your team (state) sucks so you don't like OOS games.

Got it.

32 minutes ago, RedZone said:

It's all about school, loyalty, community, pride, state championship trophies/rings. It will always be about those things. The renegade schools and their egotistical promoters will never know what that is and they can kiss my ass with all that bullshit.

And Louisiana can't gain any community pride from OOS games so you discount them.

We all know this about you.

13 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Notice how the little guy from nj did NOT mention Connecticut and Delaware....only "etc"

Why?

One of his "so-called clients" is from Connecticut (St Thomas More) and bergen catholic, nj is playing a Delaware team this year.

Go figure with that guy, right......

PS: there is only one legit St Thomas More (STM) and they are in Lafayette, La.

NO ONE knows for sure what that Connecticut STM is.

The pettiness displayed here is so stark.

I guarantee you that St. Thomas More in Connecticut is just as legit as the one in Louisiana.

Imagine thinking that *this* school isn't legit.

https://stmct.org/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Thomas_More_School_(Connecticut)

9 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Just because you don't know, or haven't experienced, high-intensity regular season games doesn't mean they can't exceed those of the playoffs.

Yeah, I guess you have to be an IMG, SFA, BS, LCA, CAI, and STM groupie to understand high-intensity regular season football.

You are a clown...