Winning State Championships Will Always Be #1.

RedZone

49 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Are you now saying STA is broke and can't travel unless someone picks up the tab?

I'm saying that unless someone picks up the tab, then it's a case-by-case basis.

Certainly a return game to Baltimore with no financial backing would take a backseat to, I don't know, another ESPN game that will certainly be offered in 2022.

It's as if you've never heard of cost-benefit analysis or ever seen a balance sheet in your life.

On 7/31/2021 at 10:29 AM, GardenStateBaller said:

I'd rather travel the country playing for elite privates like IMG, SFA, BS, LCA, CAI, STM, etc. rather than win an irrelevant,  insignificant State Chip in my home state of say ID, VT, ME, WY, NH, OR, NM, MT, etc. No comparison. 

So, gsb fluffs “traveling the country” with elite privates, yet likes the “hometown crowd.”

Reinforcing his position as the biggest ass on the forum. Hypocrisy in action.

On 7/31/2021 at 8:33 PM, rockinl said:

I dont really have a problem with teams not playing OOS. It's ok to do it if that's what they want, but high school football is becoming too whored out. Privates, open enrollments, football factories disguised as academic academies. Call me old fashioned, but I still like the hometown crowd with the hometown boys on the field playing traditional rivals.

👇

09D61EBE-0B4D-4FA3-9584-A5197B97AE0C.thumb.jpeg.2e714dff31eee5f7295bc2f7eebf65b9.jpeg

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

So, gsb fluffs “traveling the country” with elite privates, yet likes the “hometown crowd.”

Reinforcing his position as the biggest ass on the forum. Hypocrisy in action.

👇

09D61EBE-0B4D-4FA3-9584-A5197B97AE0C.thumb.jpeg.2e714dff31eee5f7295bc2f7eebf65b9.jpeg

@GSB Why are you likiing this?  It’s not a compliment.

👇👇👇👇

D821B735-F95C-413D-8C06-5C886A6D0044.jpeg

• Thanks 1

On 8/2/2021 at 8:39 AM, RedZone said:

So you are broke...it's cool. Most privates are.

Most high school football programs are facing challenges with their budget. Only very rare exceptions to this. Fundraising campaigns have been launched and, yes, schedules may have been impacted as well. STA has a campaign going on, citing pandemic-related challenges. I know Lakeland cut the Dade/Broward cupcakes they've been paying to come up for years. Have to play games that give you a good shot at a large crowd. And then the outfits that rely on these big OOS games in order to exist will cease to exist if/when access to these games dries up.