On3sports top 300 players

badrouter

5 hours ago, badrouter said:

I had never heard of on3sports, but it looks like they've made a large investment to break into the college sports world, possibly to rival Rivals.com, 247 etc. They published their top 300 players in the 2022 class here.

This MAY be why UGA often falls short of expectations! Kirby has a five star from down the road from Athens, at Denmark! And he NEVER OFFERS the dude, who ends up at ALABUMBLE! And he lets the best dual threat athlete in the COUNTRY, slip out of his hands to crappy lil FSU!😆

20 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

That seems like a really stupid, crap-shooty way to do a ranking.

Then perhaps you should start a service and do it another way.

Fact is Shannon Terry started rivals and sold it for millions. Then he started 247 and sold it for millions. Now he’s starting On3 and I’d bet within 5-10 years  he will sell it for another obscene amount of money! 

He’s the most respected name in that business. 

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

Ah, yes, the typical foolish and childish response from Sweetlarry.

Stupid and childish? You call a guys ranking system a “stupid, crap-shooty way” to do things yet have zero fucking idea what you’re mumbling about, as usual. 

Terry started and sold two different companies for over 100M each because of his system and a know nothing fuck from who knows where (shame) gets feelings when somebody calls him out on it saying the system sucks?!? 

You’re ignorance is only exceeded by your arrogance. And nobody has any idea why.......

2 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Stupid and childish? You call a guys ranking system a “stupid, crap-shooty way” to do things yet have zero fucking idea what you’re mumbling about, as usual.

I called it stupid because ranking high school kids based on projected NFL Draft position is exactly that.

But keep pumping that garbage.

18 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Rhodes Scholar.

😂 

You just can’t admit the guy has an unbelievable system that not one but TWO media conglomerates gave him over 100 million each for. You talk shit about the system but apparently aren’t smart enough to come up with something better?!? What a fucking mook. 

You really sound like an atm fan now. Delusional, all knowing and a complete idiot who has never done anything in his own life but live in his mommy’s basement and spew nonsense. 

@HawgGoneItyou ok for me and tweedle dum to send you our money and a placeholder for our wager? No way this kid pays a nickel when he loses. 😂 

26 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

You just can’t admit the guy has an unbelievable system that not one but TWO media conglomerates gave him over 100 million each for. You talk shit about the system but apparently aren’t smart enough to come up with something better?!? What a fucking mook.

Why would I admit something that is completely speculative?

Just because somebody sold a company for x amount of dollars doesn't mean that their methods are sound.

42 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Why would I admit something that is completely speculative?

Just because somebody sold a company for x amount of dollars doesn't mean that their methods are sound.

It does mean they created something of value. And if it’s that fucking easy, as you seem to think, what are you waiting on? You always like to spew facts, fact is his system is the best and nobody else come close. 

Can’t wait for your system. 😂 

58 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

This coming from a guy who thinks Harbaugh is an elite coach.

But.......but.......look at his win percentage! 

Win percentage huh? Look at Shannon Terry’s win percentage. Mother fucker is worth over 200 millions because he created two industry leading websites. 

That’s a fucking win percentage! Sans speculation!