Jump to content

Colquitt coaches and their buddy Hines on the ghsa caught lying on Valdosta


Ga96

Recommended Posts

So I guess the tweet Propst sent out (now deleted) to all Colquitt County football players in his contact list asking them to join him in Valdosta for the 2020 season isn't evidence? You know you can delete a tweet but that doesn't make it disappear completely. Some people have been known to screen capture and save. The other thing is you didn't hear the complete tapes. There's additional parts of the tape more detailed.

Colquitt players were not the only ones being recruited. Actually you should be happy imagine what that 40-6 score would be if 3 of our top players had not been on the Valdosta roster? 🤣

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Where were they caught lying?

From the article you posted, it sounds like the kids' lawyers are arguing that they did not have a chance to appeal the GHSA's decision, and the GHSA is arguing that schools have the right to appeal, not students.

The judge hasn't yet given a ruling. 

Where's the lying?

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Where were they caught lying?

From the article you posted, it sounds like the kids' lawyers are arguing that they did not have a chance to appeal the GHSA's decision, and the GHSA is arguing that schools have the right to appeal, not students.

The judge hasn't yet given a ruling. 

Where's the lying?

You honestly don't expect that Lowndes guy to understand it...do you?

 

 

Rufus>>

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I like how 18 pages are just missing.

Godfrey coming back up to question Hines. Asks him to refer to the transfer request. Godfrey said the request ends on page 60. Page before is 42. Asks Hines what happened to the rest of the deposition. Hines said he doesn’t know.

 

Fred posts time after time the GHSA is students first.

From the trial. Students have no rights.

 

The attorney says the contract is between the GHSA and the member schools. There are no rights for the individual students.

 

Hines clearly lying under oath.

 

 

The GHSA is a voluntary association of schools," said Hines. "They govern themselves.

 

Who was Coach at Valdosta when the 15 got recruited. So Valdosta got 15 transfers in June of 2019 that is Atlanta metro record stuff.

Godfrey asks Cason how many players transferred in June of 2019. He said 15. Godfrey asks if there was another linebacker that transferred in. “I would assume so yes.” Was there another QB? “Yes. One from Florida.”

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Where were they caught lying?

From the article you posted, it sounds like the kids' lawyers are arguing that they did not have a chance to appeal the GHSA's decision, and the GHSA is arguing that schools have the right to appeal, not students.

The judge hasn't yet given a ruling. 

Where's the lying?

I also think the point is why were these 4 suspended but Garcia was allowed to play.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

😂

 

fucking cheatersville gon’ cheatersville! The  titles they’ve ever won have all been tainted. The whole fucking county is dirty! 
 


 

 

How about the 15 transfers in june of 2019.  Got to wonder if those were all legal and the 2019 season maybe forfeited.  

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Was that in the article?
 

The only thing I remember seeing was that he was the only senior of the group. I'm not sure whether or why that would be relevant. 

He is suspended now even though he plays for Miami. Just odd he was illegal at Valdosta legal at Grayson but as soon as he left Grayson he was illegal again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Was that in the article?
 

The only thing I remember seeing was that he was the only senior of the group. I'm not sure whether or why that would be relevant. 

This COVID shit is catching.  Now Hoover's got it.  It's amazing to me how people can read an article and come up with something completely foreign to what was being said.

 

 

Rufus>>

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Rufus69 said:

This COVID shit is catching.  Now Hoover's got it.  It's amazing to me how people can read an article and come up with something completely foreign to what was being said.

 

 

Rufus>>

Prove what I post is wrong straight from the article. Are you already drinking hard this morning?

What they are doing is showing the GHSA is incompetent.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Prove what I post is wrong straight from the article. Are you already drinking hard this morning?

What they are doing is showing the GHSA is incompetent.  

So you and tweedle dum are saying the GHSA has a grayson shill from CC who is out to get valdosta?!?

 

Keep in mind he hit Marietta with big penalties as well. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, HooverOutlaw said:

Dummy Rodemaker was still coach in 2019. Shows recruiting has been going on in Valdosta for years.  Can't you read good. Rodemaker did not get fired till January 2020.

I ain’t reading that shit. You’re saying a typo is the cause for the meltdown in yet another feeble attempt to absolve your piece of shit buddy? 
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I’ll ask again. A CC guy is a Grayson shill who has a hard on for valdosta?!? 
 

And he got Marietta as well. 

I think he is going to protect most Gwinnett schools at all cost. I don't think he is after Valdosta. 

Example the GHSA director is in south Georgia defending more decisions they have made in a court of law.

Most state directors are preparing how to make the upcoming season safe for students with another covid outbreak. But not in Georgia.  

Again as I have said I think they win at the local level then the GHSA wins at the state supreme court level.

Just more circus stuff from the GHSA.  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Prove what I post is wrong straight from the article. Are you already drinking hard this morning?

What they are doing is showing the GHSA is incompetent.  

The article is about the plaintiff attorney trying to get a ruling based on what he calls "no recourse for due diligence for the students".  The GHSA is adequately pointing out that their "contract" is with member schools and that member schools are the only ones who can appeal a GHSA decision.

The Plaintiff attorney is asking the judge to rule that this practice is summarily unfair and to block the suspension.

The article had absolutely nothing to do with what you said.

 

 

Rufus>>

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

The article is about the plaintiff attorney trying to get a ruling based on what he calls "no recourse for due diligence for the students".  The GHSA is adequately pointing out that their "contract" is with member schools and that member schools are the only ones who can appeal a GHSA decision.

The Plaintiff attorney is asking the judge to rule that this practice is summarily unfair and to block the suspension.

The article had absolutely nothing to do with what you said.

 

 

Rufus>>

Everything I posted was from the court case. So if I'm wrong the article is wrong.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...