Afghanistan has officially fallen

Trixter

Watching concha squirm around trying to square this circle is going to be entertaining.

👇

On 3/5/2020 at 7:06 AM, concha said:

Good, bad or indifferent, ending the war in Afghanistan is huge news.

The MSM has indeed not spent much time on it, which means one thing:  They think most of the American public would react favorably.

"The public would react favorably!"

"Huge news!"

"#winning!"

Today?

None of those have been mentioned by concha.

The public *does* approve of the exit.

It *is* huge news.

Biden *is* winning by getting this war out of the way.

Zero mention by concha after celebrating 18 months ago.

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You said "good, bad or indifferent."

You were covering ass for the inevitable that you and Bormio and everybody *knew* would happened.

But now that your boy lost you're all-in on lying and contradicting yourself.

Because you're a liar and hack.

LMAO

Afghan Andy can't stop conflating the objective with whether or not its attainment is handled competently.

Why can't he stop?

Because he's a bootlicking idiot who is having to manufacture strawmen.

🤣

3 minutes ago, concha said:

Andy acting like he isn't smart enough to distinguish between having an objective and the way attaining said objective is carried out.

🤣

You said good, bad or indifferent.

Even you knew the truth on the ground, as did most people.

But now you've got an agenda to push to liven up your crappy life and prop up your broken psyche.

You said good, bad or indifferent.

Even you knew the truth on the ground, as did most people.

But now you've got an agenda to push to liven up your crappy life and prop up your broken psyche.

And the beat goes on... and on... and on...

Afghan Andy cannot separate leaving Afghanistan (which I have not criticized), with Biden's clusterfuck of an exit (which basically the world - apart from Afghan Andy the Bootlicker - is either laughing at or condemning).

🤣

3 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Imagine thinking that direct quotes from your own account are strawmen.

😄

You do realize that people can read and easily tell that that you are dishonestly trying to attach my quote about the idea of leaving to the completely different topic of how said exit is handled, right?

🤡

1 minute ago, concha said:

Afghan Andy cannot separate leaving Afghanistan (which I have not criticized), with Biden's clusterfuck of an exit (which basically the world - apart from Afghan Andy the Bootlicker - is either laughing at or condemning)

I *can* separate it.

You're lying to make political hay.

Bormio said it was "courageous" because he knew it would be messy and Trump would receive criticism for it. You said "good, bad or indifferent" because you knew that the optics of the withdrawal would look bad.

The number of times that Bormio has mentioned Biden's courage? The amount of times you celebrated this big news?

Zero.

Yes, I'm cornering you with your own quotes and you're  utterly incompetent in your spin.

You're really not.  🤣

You're not fooling anyone.

"Concha's kicking my ass so I'll try to make it look like what he said about X was actually about Y".

You are an infant.

😂

Just now, concha said:

You do realize that people can read and easily tell that that you are dishonestly trying to attach my quote about the idea of leaving to the completely different topic of how said exit is handled, right?

🤡

I'm quoting you directly.

"Good, bad or indifferent."

You're hoping beyond hope that people misread what you were saying to let you off the hook. But reasonable people know what you meant.

You are totally inept at defending yourself. I get it. It's hard to constantly have to contradict yourself for you political masters.

Afghan Andy, all you have done here is proven that you are a shameless bootlicker who is willing to try to defend what basically the entire planet recognizes to be a clusterfuck, and that you are dishonest to the core through your incessant lies about what I said about what.

😂

Let's see if Andy can be honest for even a second...

Andy, when I said "good, bad or indifferent", was I referring to the idea of withdrawal from Afghanistan or how it would be handled (quite distinct)? It's very clear from the quote:

"Good, bad or indifferent, ending the war in Afghanistan is huge news."

Well? 

31 minutes ago, concha said:

Afghan Andy, all you have done here is proven that you are a shameless bootlicker who is willing to try to defend what basically the entire planet recognizes to be a clusterfuck, and that you are dishonest to the core through your incessant lies about what I said about what.

😂

Everyone here knows that I'm perfectly capable of accepting, and giving, reasonable criticism to anybody. It has been demonstrated.

On the other hand, everybody here *also* knows that you're one of the most pathetic toadies on this forum and is incapable of being reasonable or rational.

You've defended murderous dictators as long as they were right-wing, for Christ sakes.

29 minutes ago, concha said:

Andy, when I said "good, bad or indifferent", was I referring to the idea of withdrawal from Afghanistan or how it would be handled (quite distinct)? It's very clear from the quote:

"Good, bad or indifferent, ending the war in Afghanistan is huge news."

You were doing the same thing Bormio did: accepting that withdrawal could be messy or look bad but that it was big news regardless.

Withdrawal entails leaving the country at the whim of the Taliban, having resources and equipment fall into their hands, having Afghan civilians killed, etc.

This is easy to understand especially given the amount of times, so far, that you've lauded the Biden Administration for doing exactly what you wanted.

Which is zero times.

You've been too busy doing your toady work.

The irony of Afghan Andy calling someone a toady while humiliating himself defending one of the greatest clusterfucks of the modern age is lost on absolutely nobody.  😂

Afghan Andy seems to think that he does better in embarrassing moments like this through sheer volume of posts. What a clown boy.  It's little wonder he can't crack $40k a year but still manages to be grossly overpaid.

🤡

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

You were doing the same thing Bormio did: accepting that withdrawal could be messy or look bad but that it was big news regardless.

Withdrawal entails leaving the country at the whim of the Taliban, having resources and equipment fall into their hands, having Afghan civilians killed, etc.

This is easy to understand especially given the amount of times, so far, that you've lauded the Biden Administration for doing exactly what you wanted.

Which is zero times.

You've been too busy doing your toady work.

Pay no attention to the noise. 

This was a big sucess, we are lucky to have Joe. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, concha said:

The irony of Afghan Andy calling someone a toady while humiliating himself defending one of the greatest clusterfucks of the modern

I call you a toady because you are and everybody knows it.

You did *this* above because you're losing badly and can't muster an actual reasonable response to what I said.

11 minutes ago, concha said:

Afghan Andy seems to think that he does better in embarrassing moments like this through sheer volume of posts. What a clown boy.  It's little wonder he can't crack $40k a year but still manages to be grossly overpaid.

🤡

Zero substance as usual.

Total loser whose life sucks and he doesn't have any outlet but to lie and contradict about politics on a message board.

Sad.

45 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Zero substance as usual.

Total loser whose life sucks and he doesn't have any outlet but to lie and contradict about politics on a message board.

Sad.

Says the sub-$40k a year skid mark who tries to defend one of the globally-recognized bigger clusterfucks of modern times through lying about other poster's quotes.

Closing Bagram before our people were out... no comment from Afghan Andy!  Leaving hundreds of Americans behind? Their fault!  Desperate people storming runways and dropping from cargo planes?  All part of a brilliantly executed plan! 8th century savages now armed with billions in hi-tech weaponry and mocking our nation?  No Biggie! 13 dead American servicemen?  Nothing to see here! The entire world - including our closest allies, recoiling in shock at our president's incompetence?  No! They just don't see the brilliance!

You are truly a fat brown floater in the gene pool.