Anybody else have trouble with the website?

BobbySanchez

33 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I have been experiencing some intermittent outages on my mobile for several days, and then the server was obviously down for a few hours last night as I was unable to access the site at all with any device. Not sure what was going on to be honest. 

Same with me. I now have to sign in from my cell then if I post from my computer then re-sign in from computer. I have been having sporadic problems logging in the past month or so.

16 hours ago, BobbySanchez said:

Or is it just me?

Dear Members,

Yesterday, upon request of the Curia, and approval of my budget,  the Chief upgraded to a Baracuda 860 Cloud back up server.  

We had some bugs that needed to have special code written by the IT firm of Breshnev and Lenin.  All is well now.

For extra security please enter your credit card number and social security number on your profile.  

Thank you in advance for your patience.

-The Comish

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, The Comish said:

Dear Members,

Yesterday, upon request of the Curia, and approval of my budget,  the Chief upgraded to a Baracuda 860 Cloud back up server.  

We had some bugs that needed to have special code written by the IT firm of Breshnev and Lenin.  All is well now.

For extra security please enter your credit card number and social security number on your profile.  

Thank you in advance for your patience.

-The Comish

I think the Commish got hacked.  Someone better let the Chief know.