NYC HS Football falling apart

paladin4ever

12 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...douch bags like me huh..LOL..no...it's crazy-ass Marjorie Greene and other Republican nuts who are placing blame on the gov't for trying to save our lives...brilliant! Speaking of Trump...why do you suppose he didn't tell his boot lickers when he got his shot??...why would he wait a few months to reveal he got vaccinated??...why didn't he get the shot live on T.V. to encourage his followers to get vaccinated?...had he done that all the right wing nut jobs would have got the vaccine and we wouldn't be in the situation we're in now...Trump played you like a fiddle.

He didn’t play me like anything. He played you like a fiddle because he hasn’t been President for almost eight months and you still can’t stop talking about him. He owns your thoughts. 

You’re a funny dude. I’d bet there’s not one thing about Biden’s presidency that you’d disagree with because you’re a shill for your party. Here’s the issue. The inability to be in the middle. Democrats and republicans both think they have to be what the media tells them they should be. All in for their side. I mean, when we lose the ability to make our own decisions and choices why do we exist? The government should govern and not dictate. I remember m everybody calling trump a dictator when he tried to push things he thought was for the greater good, but now that Biden (not really, but the marionettes) wants to do the same those same folks are on board. Puppets. 

Bottom line is Trump failed in many things, like obama before him and bush before him and so on. Now Biden is failing in many things but his most ardent supporters refuse to call it. Like trumps refused to call it. Like obamas and bush before him. Difference being is when it’s your horse, you look at it differently. Skewed perspective.

We are all guilty of it at times, most don’t have the balls to admit it. 

14 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

The definition of vaccination says it provides immunity. Immunity defined is resisting an infection or toxin. The vaccines aren’t vaccines at all, by definition. 

Stop trying to pretend that you're smart. We all know that you're not.

Resistance means to withstand the action of something.

You may feel the effects of it but you withstand it.

The rate of infection, hospitalization and death are significantly lower among the vaccinated vs. the unvaccinated.

That's a fact, dummy.

Nobody ever claimed that vaccines were 100% effective.

You're an idiot.

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

Are there creepy clown sightings in Murrieta, Temecula? – Press Enterprise

12 year old shit. Your screen name, one of many I guess, is funny. Gotta assume you’d just read To Kill a Mockingbird and felt all woke and shit and wanted to make a statement. That’s cute. 

Did Mommy sign off on letting you get vaccinated? Nothing like propgandizded children to make the world go round.......

8 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

He didn’t play me like anything. He played you like a fiddle because he hasn’t been President for almost eight months and you still can’t stop talking about him. He owns your thoughts. 

You’re a funny dude. I’d bet there’s not one thing about Biden’s presidency that you’d disagree with because you’re a shill for your party. Here’s the issue. The inability to be in the middle. Democrats and republicans both think they have to be what the media tells them they should be. All in for their side. I mean, when we lose the ability to make our own decisions and choices why do we exist? The government should govern and not dictate. I remember m everybody calling trump a dictator when he tried to push things he thought was for the greater good, but now that Biden (not really, but the marionettes) wants to do the same those same folks are on board. Puppets. 

Bottom line is Trump failed in many things, like obama before him and bush before him and so on. Now Biden is failing in many things but his most ardent supporters refuse to call it. Like trumps refused to call it. Like obamas and bush before him. Difference being is when it’s your horse, you look at it differently. Skewed perspective.

We are all guilty of it at times, most don’t have the balls to admit it. 

The Trump Presidency was a night mare for a majority of Americans...but that is irrelevant here and has nothing to do with people on the RIGHT refusing to get vaccinated. You're 100% right...this shouldn't be a political issue. Then why is it that only die hard Trumpers are the majority of those not getting vaccinated??... why is that so...coincidence?...why does Fox news do a hit job on Faucci everyday??...they are the ones who are making the virus a political issue..ridiculous!

Stop trying to pretend that you're smart. We all know that you're not.

Resistance means to withstand the action of something.

You may feel the effects of it but yo withstand it.

The rate of infection, hospitalization and death are significantly lower among the vaccinated vs. the unvaccinated.

That's a fact, dummy.

Nobody ever claim that vaccines were 100% effective.

You're an idiot.

As you get older, hopefully, you’ll be able to make your own decisions instead of reading and regurgitating stuff you think is correct. 

You’re a little kid with no skin in the game. 

9 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Polio (and others) were eradicated because vaccines worked, by definition. They found a way to get rid of it, not live more comfortably with it.

The Polio vaccine was introduced in 1955. Two years later it had only reduced the number of annual cases by 84% in the United States.

Polio was not "eradicated" in 8 months, moron.

Just now, DBP66 said:

The Trump Presidency was a nigh mare for a majority of Americans...but that is irrelevant here and has nothing to do with people on the RIGHT refusing to get vaccinated. You're 100% right...this shouldn't be a political issue. Then why is it that only die hard Trumpers are the majority of those not getting vaccinated??... why is that so...coincidence?...why does Fox news do a hit job on Faucci everyday??...they are the ones who are making the virus a political issue..ridiculous!

Keep making my point. It’s the same reason every entity that leans either way constantly creates shit to make the other side look bad. It’s called propaganda. 

For four years democrats pushed against the president because of their disdain for him. Instead of trying to work together, they become more divisive. The Obama effect. Everybody (me included) thought he’d unite America. He created a bigger divide. 

By the way, I can’t tell you the last time I watched any news channel. I’ve been to enough communist countries to know when I’m being lead to think a certain way. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

As you get older, hopefully, you’ll be able to make your own decisions instead of reading and regurgitating stuff you think is correct. 

Every deluded dumbass who doesn't know the facts responds in this manner. Everybody else who's much smarter than him is wrong. He's right! If you don't agree then you're a child or propagandized!

The reality is that you're incredibly stupid and insecure so you double down on your ignorance rather than accept the truth.

3 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

The Polio vaccine was introduced in 1955. Two years later it had only reduced the number of annual cases by 84% in the United States.

Polio was not "eradicated" in 8 months, moron.

And Covid cases are going up (we are told) despite the vaccine. I wonder if there was a spike in polio cases when the vaccine came out? What do you think? 

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

Every deluded dumbass who doesn't know the facts responds in this manner. Everybody else who's much smarter than him is wrong. He's right! If you don't agree then you're a child or propagandized!

The reality is that you're incredibly stupid and insecure so you double down on your ignorance rather than accept the truth.

What is the truth? Tell me, I wanna know. Is it what the left says, or should I read the communist manifesto? Where is this truth? 
I know it’s not all the bullshit you post. Not in the stuff I post either. Probably closer to the middle.

The trick is, finding what’s right about your bullshit and finding what’s right about mine. 

2 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

And Covid cases are going up (we are told) despite the vaccine. I wonder if there was a spike in polio cases when the vaccine came out? What do you think? 

Polio is only transmitted through fecal matter and saliva.

So you are not only stupid but incredibly ignorant of the vast differences in transmission between the two.

Nobody is surprised.

3 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

What is the truth?

That the vaccine had the largest clinical trial in history and had a roughly 90-95% efficacy rate with zero fatalities.

In real world use it's proven to be one the great medical successes in modern history.

Something close to 200,000,000 people have been fully vaccinated and less than 15,000 people who received *any* vaccination in that time period have died.

You also badly botched your Polio analogy which surprises exactly nobody.

8 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Because less than 70% of the population are vaccinated.

The overwhelming majority of people getting infected, hospitalized and dying are not vaccinated.

I think the ratio of infections of vaxxed to non-vaxxed is like 5,000 to 1.

You think? Is that your research sir what a shill told you? 

My biggest issue with Covid is the never ending lies and made up numbers to fit the narrative being pushed. By both sides. They don’t know because it’s impossible to track and the science doesn’t exist to give true information. Anybody who believes different is nothing more than a lamb following the rest of the herd. Regardless of the herd you follow. 

7 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I know it’s not all the bullshit you post. Not in the stuff I post either. Probably closer to the middle.

It's not in the middle between paranoid psychosis and facts.

I'm posting verifiable facts while you're just posting deluded nonsense from an uneducated and, frankly, stupid LSU football fan.

6 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I think you're stupid and incredibly ignorant.

People like you always love to run your mouth despite the obvious fact that you're terrible uninformed.

So you have no answer? Gotcha. 

I remember what it was like to be young and know everything. Reality sure was a bitchslap. But when you’re not invested it’s easier to be a know it all. 

It's not in the middle between paranoid psychosis and facts.

I'm posting verifiable facts while you're just posting deluded nonsense from an uneducated and, frankly, stupid LSU football fan.

You’re not posting facts about Covid you fucking mook. You’re posting what your political party tells you is fact. They don’t know, just like you don’t and I don’t.