NYC HS Football falling apart

paladin4ever

1 minute ago, Wildcat Will said:

One of the first dearhs reported was a kill by a gator. 

IDA dropped more water in and around New Orleans than Katrina.

I can’t speak for Louisiana but katrina and sandy definitely lasted way longer, ida was just so quick and so much water and once again no one was prepared for that

fuckin crazy , trying to go fix ur sub pump in basement and there’s fucking gators 🐊 in the murky water in side your 🏠 house

18 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@Cossacks @HurricaneNick I shit u not , @Frosty4024 did you hear about the dolphins ending up in peoples Ponds in Louisiana 

fucking alligators 🐊 in peoples basement 

I complain about the he government taking half my money but fuck at least I don’t deal with alligators and hurricanes 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, paladin4ever said:

This is an example of the consequences of trying to mandate someone’s health. Good for the parents and these kids. Medical decisions are personal.

https://bronx.news12.com/amp/psal-vaccine-mandate-for-student-athletes-causes-teams-to-cancel-games?__twitter_impression=true

You're an idiot.

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

I complain about the he government taking half my money but fuck at least I don’t deal with alligators and hurricanes 

That’s what I’m saying, , I’ can’t believe I’m saying this but I’m so grateful our water is so polluted and filled with lead that no creature can survive living in it except greaze Italians 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, paladin4ever said:

This is an example of the consequences of trying to mandate someone’s health. Good for the parents and these kids. Medical decisions are personal.

Come on pal, you have to be better than this. 

Vaccinations have been mandatory in schools since vaccinations became available. You sound like a.....

You are free not to take the vaccine, that has always been the case. It is morally and ethically obligatory to require one however in a situation like we find ourselves. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I can’t speak for Louisiana but katrina and sandy definitely lasted way longer, ida was just so quick and so much water and once again no one was prepared for that

fuckin crazy , trying to go fix ur sub pump in basement and there’s fucking gators 🐊 in the murky water in side your 🏠 house

I once had a mouse float in, does that count? 

So one of my neighbors is a Pharmacist. Legit, not dimebag darrel! I ain’t that lucky (but a kid three doors down does sell weed all day, but I digress). His whole family hit Covid. He, his wife, five year old daughter and two year old son. Anywho, he tell me that the vaccine is working because he isn’t as bad as some other people. Honestly, it was a ridiculous fucking statement. I mean, how does anybody KNOW how sick they may or may not get sans vaccination? They don’t! The definition of vaccination says it provides immunity. Immunity defined is resisting an infection or toxin. The vaccines aren’t vaccines at all, by definition. 

Now could they possibly be helping some resist Covid? I guess. Could the vaccine be assisting in healing and curbing symptoms? Maybe. Fact is the science is just too new and not researched enough to be giving definitive answers. Many with no vaccination tested positive and were asymptomatic. How was a vaccine helping them? It wasn’t. The political shitshow this has become is a fucking joke. Anybody who says otherwise is doing so out of propaganda. 

FWIW, I am vaccinated after getting Covid in January and spending almost two weeks bedridden. My wife is vaccinated after having it and being bedridden for a week. My teenage Son is vaccinated after testing positive and having zero symptoms. My teenage daughter is vaccinated and has never tested positive. 

I am siding with the HOPE that the vaccine will help in some way shape or form. Not because I believe in what little research they’ve done. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

😀

5 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Believe it or not my father swam in there as a kid growing up in the city...it wasn't that bad back then...😉

@noonereal @tommygun58 what’s that dangerous ass beach in NJ, it’s closed but very scenic, forgot the name, it’s right off the cliffs in alpine or palisades forgot, hella jagged rocks 

2 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

So one of my neighbors is a Pharmacist. Legit, not dimebag darrel! I ain’t that lucky (but a kid three doors down does sell weed all day, but I digress). His whole family hit Covid. He, his wife, five year old daughter and two year old son. Anywho, he tell me that the vaccine is working because he isn’t as bad as some other people. Honestly, it was a ridiculous fucking statement. I mean, how does anybody KNOW how sick they may or may not get sans vaccination? They don’t! The definition of vaccination says it provides immunity. Immunity defined is resisting an infection or toxin. The vaccines aren’t vaccines at all, by definition. 

Now could they possibly be helping some resist Covid? I guess. Could the vaccine be assisting in healing and curbing symptoms? Maybe. Fact is the science is just too new and not researched enough to be giving definitive answers. Many with no vaccination tested positive and were asymptomatic. How was a vaccine helping them? It wasn’t. The political shitshow this has become is a fucking joke. Anybody who says otherwise is doing so out of propaganda. 

FWIW, I am vaccinated after getting Covid in January and spending almost two weeks bedridden. My wife is vaccinated after having it and being bedridden for a week. My teenage Son is vaccinated after testing positive and having zero symptoms. My teenage daughter is vaccinated and has never tested positive. 

I am siding with the HOPE that the vaccine will help in some way shape or form. Not because I believe in what little research they’ve done. 

That’s like everyone takes polio vaccine and still gets polio , something just don’t add up

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

98% of deaths now are non-vaccinated people...that's proof the vaccine is working.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

98% of deaths now are non-vaccinated people...that's proof the vaccine is working.

😂 

You eat the soup. With a fork. 

So the vaccination isn’t a vaccination at all, but more of a medicine. See, I am good with that. If science proves it, pack it up and sell it. Just don’t tell me a fucking “vaccine” is working when vaccinated people all over the world are still getting Covid. Relabel it. Rebrand it. Take all of the political bullshit out of it and let it ride.

Biggest issue is that almost NOBODY in the news (the fauci types) can be trusted because they’ve been caught lying way too many times. All to fit their politics. 

A fucking joke.

21 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

That’s like everyone takes polio vaccine and still gets polio , something just don’t add up

Polio (and others) were eradicated because vaccines worked, by definition. They found a way to get rid of it, not live more comfortably with it. 

Unfortunately too many can’t pull the bloody string on their personal propaganda and political bullshit to see it. 

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@noonereal @tommygun58 what’s that dangerous ass beach in NJ, it’s closed but very scenic, forgot the name, it’s right off the cliffs in alpine or palisades forgot, hella jagged rocks 

I used to live up there and I don't know what beach you mean. I know there was one on the Hudson... I guess I don't think of "beach" when I think river. I hiked there but never swam. 

sorry, I let you down 😳

6 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Larry full of it. He talking all that shit but beat most of the members on this board to getting the shot.

What the fuck are you mumbling about? Did you not read my post? Or at least attempt to understand it? Assholes like you who are more concerned with your politics than actual well being are the problem.

You know what kills more people every year than Covid and the flu combinded? Abortions. But your politics (not moral compass) seem to have zero problem with killing babies. 

10 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Mí Primo got his first gator in Quincy, Florida last week. 8’11”. Not a monster, but good sized! 

EC3A0ED5-EE70-49F4-B57B-5297E4819C48.jpeg

8 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

😂

You eat the soup. With a fork. 

So the vaccination isn’t a vaccination at all, but more of a medicine. See, I am good with that. If science proves it, pack it up and sell it. Just don’t tell me a fucking “vaccine” is working when vaccinated people all over the world are still getting Covid. Relabel it. Rebrand it. Take all of the political bullshit out of it and let it ride.

Biggest issue is that almost NOBODY in the news (the fauci types) can be trusted because they’ve been caught lying way too many times. All to fit their politics. 

A fucking joke.

caught lying??...why would they lie...what do they have to gain by lying to us?..Fauci is rolling with the punches and learning about the virus like every other scientist in the world...he has no incentive to lie...the people on the right  politized the virus by saying "the gov't in making us"...or "it's my right" B.S....it's the die hard Trumpers who drank the Kool-Aid and think the virus has a tacking mechanism in it?!...crazy-ass Marjorie Greene nonsense....fools that are willing to play Russian roulette with their lives to make a political point...the people who are asking for the vaccine while on their death bed....genius!

21 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

caught lying??...why would they lie...what do they have to gain by lying to us?..Fauci is rolling with the punches and learning about the virus like every other scientist in the world...he has no incentive to lie...the people on the right  politized the virus by saying "the gov't in making us"...or "it's my right" B.S....it's the die hard Trumpers who drank the Kool-Aid and think the virus has a tacking mechanism in it?!...crazy-ass Marjorie Greene nonsense....fools that are willing to play Russian roulette with their lives to make a political point...the people who are asking for the vaccine while on their death bed....genius!

Folks like you. Can’t make a point without trying to pass your political bullshit off. 
Viruses and vaccines aren’t political until douche bags make them political. This isn’t a Republican issue. This isn’t a Democrat issue. It’s a people issue. 

Still, I’d bet my life if trump were pushing it you and guys like you would have gone against it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Folks like you. Can’t make a point without trying to pass your political bullshit off. 
Viruses and vaccines aren’t political until douche bags make them political. This isn’t a Republican issue. This isn’t a Democrat issue. It’s a people issue. 

Still, I’d bet my life if trump were pushing it you and guys like you would have gone against it. 

LOL...douch bags like me huh..LOL..no...it's crazy-ass Marjorie Greene and other Republican nuts who are placing blame on the gov't for trying to save our lives...brilliant! Speaking of Trump...why do you suppose he didn't tell his boot lickers when he got his shot??...why would he wait a few months to reveal he got vaccinated??...why didn't he get the shot live on T.V. to encourage his followers to get vaccinated?...had he done that all the right wing nut jobs would have got the vaccine and we wouldn't be in the situation we're in now...Trump played you like a fiddle.

• Thanks 1