NYC HS Football falling apart

paladin4ever

6 minutes ago, paladin4ever said:

This is an example of the consequences of trying to mandate someone’s health. Good for the parents and these kids. Medical decisions are personal.

https://bronx.news12.com/amp/psal-vaccine-mandate-for-student-athletes-causes-teams-to-cancel-games?__twitter_impression=true

personal?...not when dealing with a deadly pandemic....you need to do what's best for the greater good of society IMO.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, paladin4ever said:

This is an example of the consequences of trying to mandate someone’s health. Good for the parents and these kids. Medical decisions are personal.

https://bronx.news12.com/amp/psal-vaccine-mandate-for-student-athletes-causes-teams-to-cancel-games?__twitter_impression=true

I actually agree. Medical and personal health decisions are personal. 

Not just as it pertains to these new vaccines either. Across the damned board. 

However, public schools have required vaccination records forever and a day to even attend class. It stands to reason they'd require vaccination records to participate in sports as well. 

Idk if this is a public school governing body or what, but, yeah, shot records are a part of attending public schools. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, paladin4ever said:

You had to be vaccinated to attend school.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I actually agree. Medical and personal health decisions are personal. 

Not just as it pertains to these new vaccines either. Across the damned board. 

However, public schools have required vaccination records forever and a day to even attend class. It stands to reason they'd require vaccination records to participate in sports as well. 

Idk if this is a public school governing body or what, but, yeah, shot records are a part of attending public schools. 

1 minute ago, Wildcat Will said:

You had to be vaccinated to attend school.

I’m not sure u need vaccines to play sports I think you Just need a yearly physical 

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I’m not sure u need vaccines to play sports I think you Just need a yearly physical 

You can't go to public school without vaccination records. Can you play sports at a public school without first attending school there? Idk. 

They go together I think. The physical for athletics would just be an in addition to the other requirements for attending public school. 

Just get the damn shot. Lol. You got the polio one. You got the measles and rubella one. Like wtf ya know? 

Get the Pfizer one. It's approved now. 

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

get the damn shot. Lol. You got the polio one. You got the measles and rubella one. Like wtf ya know? 

I can’t speak for anyone else but me it’s not about freedom or personal it’s strictly a business decision at this point, 

fuck am I gonna do with a $100 , some low grade fast food burgers 🍔 and some skunk cat urine beer, Maybe you get people like @HurricaneNick and @Cossacks to sign up

not this Pisano 

I got diamond 💎 hands

yall gonna be sick when I finally get offered FUCK YOU type money to take the shot

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I can’t speak for anyone else but me it’s not about freedom or personal it’s strictly a business decision at this point, 

fuck am I gonna do with a $100 , some low grade fast food burgers 🍔 and some skunk cat urine beer, Maybe you get people like @HurricaneNick and @Cossacks to sign up

not this Pisano 

I got diamond 💎 hands

yall gonna be sick when I finally get offered FUCK YOU type money to take the shot

😂😂😂 I don’t eat meat or drink cat piss!! $100 is some bullshit though. Offer another stimmy and they’ll be lining up to get vaxxed. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

You can't go to public school without vaccination records. Can you play sports at a public school without first attending school there? Idk. 

They go together I think. The physical for athletics would just be an in addition to the other requirements for attending public school. 

Just get the damn shot. Lol. You got the polio one. You got the measles and rubella one. Like wtf ya know? 

That’s what I told my dad 🤣 I was like bro you took the vaccines in the 60’s. You’re gonna be alright taking this one🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

😂😂😂 I don’t eat meat or drink cat piss!! $100 is some bullshit though. Offer another stimmy and they’ll be lining up to get vaxxed. 

Bro that’s all they had to do, be like ohhh You don’t have to take vaccine but if u do decide, Here’s $1200 stimmy like u have 100% vaccination rate within 2 weeks 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

not this Pisano 

I got diamond 💎 hands

It will be used for your funeral cause your azz will be among the deceased.

We will put it on your headstone that you held out for a better deal.

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

It will be used for your funeral cause your azz will be among the deceased.

We will put it on your headstone that you held out for a better deal.

Pshhhhh Me N Pops already decided that  we want Viking Funeral when we go,   Put my body on boat light that shit and let me drift off out in the Jersey shore

B4E6692C-4856-49C5-85E6-BEA4B1D38805.jpeg

10 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@Cossacks @HurricaneNick I shit u not , @Frosty4024 did you hear about the dolphins ending up in peoples Ponds in Louisiana 

fucking alligators 🐊 in peoples basement 

One of the first dearhs reported was a kill by a gator. 

IDA dropped more water in and around New Orleans than Katrina.