St. Johns Schedule

whiteshoes

Was working on this seasons viewer guides and do not believe I have ever seen a tougher schedule than the one that Washington (DC) St. Johns will play this season.   Concord (CA) De LaSalle, Montvale (NJ) St. Joseph Regional, Bradenton (FL) IMG Academy, Bellflower (CA) St. John Bosco, Olney (MD) Our Lady of Good Counsel,  and Hyattsville (MD) DeMatha.    Throw in Orlando (FL) Jones, Washington (DC) Carroll and Gonzaga with Bishop McNamara out of Maryland and you can see why this team may be the first team with five/six losses in our Top 100.

2 minutes ago, whiteshoes said:

Was working on this seasons viewer guides and do not believe I have ever seen a tougher schedule than the one that Washington (DC) St. Johns will play this season.   Concord (CA) De LaSalle, Montvale (NJ) St. Joseph Regional, Bradenton (FL) IMG Academy, Bellflower (CA) St. John Bosco, Olney (MD) Our Lady of Good Counsel,  and Hyattsville (MD) DeMatha.    Throw in Orlando (FL) Jones, Washington (DC) Carroll and Gonzaga with Bishop McNamara out of Maryland and you can see why this team may be the first team with five/six losses in our Top 100.

Yea its a very good schedule. And someone said that they lost a lot from last year. 

Don't know a lot about the Jones team from Orlando but after that game the 4 week stretch with dls, sjr, img, than sjb is a gauntlet like we've never seen. Add in the Travel to California and Florida to increase the difficulty. 

That could arguably be the hardest 4 week stretch ever for a hs football team. Harder than any BG September imo. 

Add dematha and gonzaga later In the year you have the hardest schedule in the country. Only two real gimmes on the schedule..... maybe 3 if OLGC is down. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Don't know a lot about the Jones team from Orlando but after that game the 4 week stretch with dls, sjr, img, than sjb is a gauntlet like we've never seen. Add in the Travel to California and Florida to increase the difficulty. 

That could arguably be the hardest 4 week stretch ever for a hs football team. Harder than any BG September imo. 

Add dematha and gonzaga later In the year you have the hardest schedule in the country. Only two real gimmes on the schedule..... maybe 3 if OLGC is down. 

Jones has a terrible schedule racking up wins against the worst Central Florida teams. 

Only positve you can give them is the final score against Cocoa in the playoffs was pretty close. I didn't see the game so I don't know if they scored garbage points or were in it until the end. 

They have poor coaching who knows how to get studs in the school. They have got some transfers in, but none of that will matter against a team like St Johns. Like i said before, Jones took this game for the coaching clinic they will get. 

Johnnies won't sweat much at all. 35-17 

12 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Jones has a terrible schedule racking up wins against the worst Central Florida teams. 

Only positve you can give them is the final score against Cocoa in the playoffs was pretty close. I didn't see the game so I don't know if they scored garbage points or were in it until the end. 

They have poor coaching who knows how to get studs in the school. They have got some transfers in, but none of that will matter against a team like St Johns. Like i said before, Jones took this game for the coaching clinic they will get. 

Johnnies won't sweat much at all. 35-17 

They were in it for the most part with Cocoa that playoff game but I would have to say it was that way because Cocoa was overlooking Jones and focusing on Booker T Washington

On 8/2/2017 at 1:06 PM, Mjd33 said:

Honestly,  St. Johns better not sleep on Jones.  

http://www.scout.com/Season/2018-Football/Recruits?Player.Enabled=False&Recruitment.Enabled=True&PlayerSport.PlayerInstitution.Institution.Key=9296