Rummel's Logan Diggs having a good True Freshman season for Notre Dame.

RedZone

33 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

While I respect Logan as an absolute beast. I can not let you minimize Audric. He's playing with some 3rd string linemen against Techs starting defense. He is the biggest and second fastest back on their roster. Does that mean he should be playing over Diggs I can't  say, but what I can say is that EVERYONE in that locker room says that he and Logan are their best backs. They show it daily in practice and the older backs always say that Audric should be getting the ball much more. Your teammates know what's what. He brings an element no one else in the room can bring and it shows. Imagine what he'd look like with rotation reps behind the first line.  No slight to Diggs because I  think he's absolutely special. I see he and Audric as Reggie Bush/ LenDale White 2.0.  I just hope Audric doesn't transfer so we can witness those two together at some point.

Where were you when I had to hear for almost a year that Diggs wouldn't see the field because Audric Estime had committed to Notre Dame also?...the greatest RB in nj history was what I was told by njgardenball/imaKnowNothingNow.

Audric Estime got his first carries of the year vs Georgia Tech this past weekend.

Anyways, I have nothing against Estime....

I am glad Logan Diggs is fitting in at Notre Dame. I knew he would.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

Logan has jumped Tyree and will remain ahead of him. Tyree is fastest on team, however Logan has is a combination of Williams and tyree in a bigger body. There is a growing whisper around campus that Tyree will end up in the slot being that he played some receiver in high school. Logan and Audric will do the heavy lifting while they'll get Tyree out in space to use his speed to stretch defenses thin while the other to bang and gash. That way they get all their talent on the field and motion tyree into backfield when necessary. We'll see... I wouldn't be surprised if either one Tyree or Audric ends up in the portal. I can definitely see Audric in the portal. I'm sure he wants to be a primary option somewhere they use big backs like Michigan State is using their RB. He's a BIG10 back and Tyree is an ACC back in my opinion. 

I can see it playing out like that next year.  I mainly got in this thread to let folks know that Tyree isn't going anywhere.  Tyree has gotten a lot of run and has been dealing with injuries like most players do at this time.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

I can see it playing out like that next year.  I mainly got in this thread to let folks know that Tyree isn't going anywhere.  Tyree has gotten a lot of run and has been dealing with injuries like most players do at this time.  

And what about Bo flemister?? I don’t get why have so many RBs and then u gonna not redshirt ur 2 freshman RBs, save some scholarships and don’t offer any RBs for next two years and get some more Olinemen and. A QB

The Depth is deep at RB

20 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

Yes, he's a playmaker that adds a much needed component to not only ND, but ALL teams (SPEED!). They want to get him in space and not allow you to scheme for him. This is where the two young boys come in. They force you to be honest or pick your poison.  He has battled turf toe for most the season. 

9 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

And what about Bo flemister?? I don’t get why have so many RBs and then u gonna not redshirt ur 2 freshman RBs, save some scholarships and don’t offer any RBs for next two years and get some more Olinemen and. A QB

The Depth is deep at RB

Flemister was out the first 5 games on disciplinary issues. Now his ribs are cracked. He came in knowing this was his last year at ND. He'll do a grad year somewhere he can be primary focus. Logan and Audric couldn't redshirt because of his absence the first 5 games, but by all accounts tge young boys outperformed him all camp long so opportunities were going to be charitable at best for him. He's very respected for being a team first, selfless guy. They are indebted to an extent. He'll get his ND degree and enter the portal. This was always the plan.

• Like 1

Diggs is legit and Audric as well.....pretty sure Brian Kelly will do everything in his power to keep both at ND....they have 7 OL's that are Frosh / Sophs....with a lot of playing time.  they are finally getting elite depth all along the team.....if they can figure out the QB position they will have their best team under Kelly in the next few years...and Audric and Diggs with a big OL is their blue print.  think SJR04 is spot on as usual.  just need a bearcat  and or Bama loss....for the back door in the CFP!!!!

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
48 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

@nptb17 thoughts on What ND RB situation looking like week 1?

It's up in the air. I don't think we see Diggs til about week 3 or 4. Tyree is not a 20 plus carry a game back so it will be up to the unproven guys to help out. ND's offensive line is going to maul people.

16 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

It's up in the air. I don't think we see Diggs til about week 3 or 4. Tyree is not a 20 plus carry a game back so it will be up to the unproven guys to help out. ND's offensive line is going to maul people.

Didn’t 2 RBs transfer out, week one u only got Estime and tyree , I believe bo left

1B00FB4D-FCB5-4883-8195-26652608EE5D.jpeg

4 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

Bo was not going to be a factor. No one who was going to be in the rotation transferred out.

46 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

I believe Jadarian Price is out for season as well I have to believe cause he fuxked. Up his  Achilles 

On 7/19/2022 at 11:26 PM, FreeBird said:

I believe Jadarian Price is out for season as well I have to believe cause he fuxked. Up his  Achilles 

It's Audric and Tyree carrying the load. I'm told they'll try to get Payne going (true frosh), but they've been discussing bringing Diggs back early as he's been doing really well in rehab. How much they use Diggs early will depend on how well Payne shows IMO. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/21/2022 at 11:13 AM, SJR 04 said:

It's Audric and Tyree carrying the load. I'm told they'll try to get Payne going (true frosh), but they've been discussing bringing Diggs back early as he's been doing really well in rehab. How much they use Diggs early will depend on how well Payne shows IMO. 

Good lord look at this dude 😂 

40F2C358-E903-4EC1-892E-C727AFDCF7CB.jpeg

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Forget this kid.

The one you should be talking about is Trevonte' Citizen who might have been the steal of Mario Cristobal's partial first recruiting class.

Miami has a loaded running back room but he could emerge this year.

Okay, thank you.

4 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Forget this kid.

The one you should be talking about is Trevonte' Citizen who might have been the steal of Mario Cristobal's partial first recruiting class.

Miami has a loaded running back room but he could emerge this year.

.....even atticus knows you can't go wrong with Louisiana RBs. They produce and earn their money.

Citizen is a beast...... one of the top prospects from Louisiana from last year.

10308330.jpg

22 hours ago, RedZone said:

.....even atticus knows you can't go wrong with Louisiana RBs. They produce and earn their money.

Citizen is a beast...... one of the top prospects from Louisiana from last year.

10308330.jpg

TBC...  ️maybe I don't understand the context of this thread. Is this thread about the validity of La RB's, Diggs, or Estime's value? Just want to be clear on what type of orgy I walked in on, and whether I want to run away or join in. Lol

12 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

Can' afford no injuries on the oline who will be mauler this season. Ohio St is going to get pushed around on the defensive line.

I just can't see ND bullying Ohio State upfront, however if by some miracle they are able to do that they will make it a nail biter in Columbus. They're heavy dogs in Vegas.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

Can' afford no injuries on the oline who will be mauler this season. Ohio St is going to get pushed around on the defensive line.

9 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

I just can't see ND bullying Ohio State upfront, however if by some miracle they are able to do that they will make it a nail biter in Columbus. They're heavy dogs in Vegas.

Doesn’t OSU have a way better QB then ND?