What time does Folsom play today? Stream?

HurricaneNick

8 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

I’m having trouble finding their game can anybody help me out? Best program in CA has to be playing tonight! 

*Update* found it! Rocklin! Let’s go bulldogs!

Actually hoping for Rocklin to win and hopefully they get a match up with De La Salle next week for a SBG bid. I would like to go to that game, I’d think it would have potential to be a good game. If it lines up, would really hope they would play it at Napa Memorial stadium, great venue.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Actually hoping for Rocklin to win and hopefully they get a match up with De La Salle next week for a SBG bid. I would like to go to that game, I’d think it would have potential to be a good game. If it lines up, would really hope they would play it at Napa Memorial stadium, great venue.

I May go to the game as well… My Sons Several friends at Both Schools…. Will be hard to decide what side to sit on!!!…🤣

And of Course You would want the game in Napa…. I say DVC!!!… 🤣🤣

5 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

This section is < CIFSS D4.   Poly would roll either of the finalists.

Cal14 will watch this game and say both of these teams would give Mission Viejo a good game.  Zero perspective. 

Easy Sammy, Rocklin is a Good Team…. They would Compete for the top ten in so cal this year…. Unlike Folsom, Rocklin is certainly capable of beating A team Like Los Al who qualified for D1….

But Yes, that section was down this year,….

26 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

I May go to the game as well… My Sons Several friends at Both Schools…. Will be hard to decide what side to sit on!!!…🤣

And of Course You would want the game in Napa…. I say DVC!!!… 🤣🤣

Yeah DVC is beautiful lol. I remember the old cement like Astro turf at that dump 😂. Napa on the other hand is a beautiful stadium.

0AD888AA-E6DB-433A-82AA-3EC66101CE84.jpeg

FB345DB6-0D5F-472A-B0E5-051485BE1D67.jpeg

8D2E65F3-7BD2-4812-BCC1-2BB5A49CCB18.jpeg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Rocklin best win is Folsom

Folsom lost to Granite Bay

So my answer is based on the field performance Los Al and Norco have accomplished more as have several D2 teams and D3 teams 

Again, GB beat a battered Folsom team. Folsom is finally healthy. Folsom beat Jesuit last week who handled GB. 

3 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Rocklin or Folsom.  The SJS section 

3 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

Easy Sammy, Rocklin is a Good Team…. They would Compete for the top ten in so cal this year…. Unlike Folsom, Rocklin is certainly capable of beating A team Like Los Al who qualified for D1….

But Yes, that section was down this year,….

I would like to Officially Retract My Statement….🤣🤣

• Haha 1