Trump's world....

DBP66

5 hours ago, concha said:

The funniest part is that I've gotten him so worked up that you can just about bet your life that Andy has spent hours poring over years old threads looking for bullshit.

The nervous laughter you hear is concha trying to cover for his deep self-hatred.

One of his lame as hell moves is to claim that typing a term in a search box takes "hours" of time when it takes merely seconds. Especially when you know which term will pop with the most relevant concha lies.

Oh, and his insistence that a direct quote that proves he's a liar is "bullshit."

He literally has a readily available lie about every topic. This thread just provided one that was so on the nose.

20 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

The nervous laughter you hear is concha trying to cover for his deep self-hatred.

One of his lame as hell moves is to claim that typing a term in a search box takes "hours" of time when it takes merely seconds. Especially when you know which term will pop with the most relevant concha lies.

Oh, and his insistence that a direct quote that proves he's a liar is "bullshit."

He literally has a readily available lie about every topic. This thread just provided one that was so on the nose.

The shit that tiny melon of yours dreams up is hilarious.

Andy the Fairy Tale Pussy at his finest.

18 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

This also shows Trump leading Biden in all battleground states......on May 13, 2020.

CNN Poll: Biden tops Trump nationwide, but battlegrounds tilt Trump

Cool, Andy.

The difference currently being that Trump leads BOTH nationwide and in all the battlegrounds.

Thanks for your contribution.

https://www.realclearpolling.com/polls/president/general/2024/trump-vs-biden

3 minutes ago, concha said:

Cool, Andy.

The difference currently being that Trump leads BOTH nationwide and in all the battlegrounds.

Thanks for your contribution.

https://www.realclearpolling.com/polls/president/general/2024/trump-vs-biden

The CNN battleground poll in 2020 had Trump +7.

Biden won the states sampled by 1.23 points.

So that's an 8+ point polling error.

In fact, here's the exchange we had in real time about said poll. I said it was clearly crap and you were chortling with excitement and doing your usual nervous and insecure routine.

Apparently, we should surrender our thinking faculties if a poll is commissioned by what concha claims is a "liberal propaganda outlet."

2024-02-28_13-37-40.png.d6b385a424779e8483c21b991de07338.png

31 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

The CNN battleground poll in 2020 had Trump +7.

Biden won the states sampled by 1.23 points.

So that's an 8+ point polling error.

In fact, here's the exchange we had in real time about said poll. I said it was clearly crap and you were chortling with excitement and doing your usual nervous and insecure routine.

Apparently, we should surrender our thinking faculties if a poll is commissioned by what concha claims is a "liberal propaganda outlet."

2024-02-28_13-37-40.png.d6b385a424779e8483c21b991de07338.png

Some of you might note that I just referred (link included) to a current aggregation of many polls, which presumably are updating polling practices over time.

If CNN sucked at polling in 2020, then I guess that's "good for you, Andy" somehow.

Interestingly, in 2020 per the RCP Battleground polling average, Trump never led. Not even close.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/elections/trump-vs-biden-top-battleground-states/

Currently, he is up by a low of 1.2% (Wisconsin) to a high of 8.4% (Nevada).

7 minutes ago, concha said:

Some of you might note that I just referred (link included) to a current aggregation of many polls, which presumably are updating polling practices over time.

If CNN sucked at polling in 2020, then I guess that's "good for you, Andy" somehow.

And I evaluated said poll as crap and you nervously chortled as dopes like you do.

It was good for me because I was right and you were wrong.

Again.

As usual.

15 minutes ago, concha said:

Interestingly, in 2020 per the RCP Battleground polling average, Trump never led. Not even close.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/elections/trump-vs-biden-top-battleground-states/

Currently, he is up by a low of 1.2% (Wisconsin) to a high of 8.4% (Nevada).

Nice edit but if you think Trump will win Nevada by 8.4% then you're just an idiot who knows nothing about electoral politics.

That would be an almost 11 points swing from 2020.

This is the thinking faculties point again.

If there was a poll showing Biden winning North Carolina by 10 I would dismiss it immediately.

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

Nice edit but if you think Trump will win Nevada by 8.4% then you're just an idiot who knows nothing about electoral politics.

That would be an almost 11 points swing from 2020.

This is the thinking faculties point again.

If there was a poll showing Biden winning North Carolina by 10 I would dismiss it immediately.

I'm pointing out the reality that currently there is a very big polling shift in Trump's favor regarding the battleground states 2020 vs current. Several points at least.

2 minutes ago, concha said:

What did I say that was wrong, Andy?

You know concha is struggling when he gets to the rhetorical questions.

Your entire tone was typically dismissive and hysterical. You were clearly reveling in perceived "stress" even though I was just accurately evaluating a crap poll.

You routinely get this stuff wrong because your only interest is in being a Reactionary asshole.

11 minutes ago, concha said:

I'm pointing out the reality that currently there is a very big polling shift in Trump's favor regarding the battleground states 2020 vs current.

But the battleground polls are almost exactly the same as 2020 (Trump +7ish) and almost exactly as nonsensical.

Trump +10 in Nevada and +9 in North Carolina are nonsense polls and shouldn't be taken seriously.

17 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

But the battleground polls are almost exactly the same as 2020 (Trump +7ish) and almost exactly as nonsensical.

Trump +10 in Nevada and +9 in North Carolina are nonsense polls and shouldn't be taken seriously.

You seem to conveniently leave out what Puddin brain has done ( or not) these past 3+ years.  His Presidential resume is a disaster, which will be debated ( if he is capable). And then we have the border nightmare and illegals flooding our streets.  But you keep your head in the sand….its your best look 🤣🫵

32 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You know concha is struggling when he gets to the rhetorical questions.

Your entire tone was typically dismissive and hysterical. You were clearly reveling in perceived "stress" even though I was just accurately evaluating a crap poll.

You routinely get this stuff wrong because your only interest is in being a Reactionary asshole.

I'm "struggling" and then Andy replies with this.  ^^^^^

Note that Andy couldn't answer the question.

🤡  🤣

36 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Wrong. In the aggregate battleground polls for 2020, Trump never led. Not even close.

18 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

You seem to conveniently leave out what Puddin brain has done ( or not) these past 3+ years.

Trump has run for President twice.

He lost Nevada by 2.4% in 2016 and 2.39% in 2020.

So basically flat. No improvement.

In fact, due to growing population, he lost ground in raw vote totals having lost by 27,202 in 2016 and 33,596 in 2020.

I would also posit that what it seen as a disaster by illiterate sycophants like you is probably seen as a success by others.

I repeat: If you think that Trump is ahead by 10 in Nevada then you're an idiot. Surprisingly, the idiots in this forum tend to skew right.

• Haha 1