Trump's world....

DBP66

7 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

Those two things have NOTHING to do with each other.

They ruled no standing (despite the fact that people in every state are affected by who gets the electoral votes from every other state). Once they ruled no standing, they dismissed the case WITHOUT looking at any evidence.

They ruled in other cases that the case was filed too late...that it should have been filed before the election...case dismissed without looking at any evidence.

They ruled in at least one other case that the relief being sought, would disenfranchise tens of thousands of voters (totally ignoring the fact that by NOT ruling on the complaints, legitimate votes/voters would be disenfranchised by the fraudulent votes that were counted)...again dismissing the case without looking at any evidence.

No truth to any claims.

Argue with the facts.

0- for

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slotback Right said:

Give it up with the gaslighting attempt. It hasn't worked for almost two years, and it won't work now. 

LOL..the "truth" hasn't worked??...but Trump's BIG lie is as strong as ever and guys like you swear to the LIE...0-59....and you never had anything to even base his lies on....the Judges laughed Trump's lawyers out of the courts....🙄

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Warrior said:

Not surprised you're a fan of Cheney - had you pegged as a War Machine supporter. Have you ever read "Profits of War"

war machine supporter??....LOL...because I like Liz?....so in your mind she's a war monger?...let me guess....because she backs Ukraine??.....🤡

• Haha 1

Reality is something Trump and his clowns can't handle...he lives and dies by his lies....😉

INSIDER

Trump raged against '60 Minutes' after it featured Dominion's CEO calmly dismissing his election-fraud theories

Tom Porter
Mon, October 24, 2022 at 6:40 AM

Trump

Former U.S. President Donald Trump at a campaign rally in Mesa, Arizona, on October 9, 2022.Mario Tama/Getty Images
  • Former President Trump responded angrily to Sunday's edition of '60 Minutes.'

• The documentary featured the Dominion Voting Systems CEO rebutting Trump's claims.

• He didn't directly address its arguments, but claimed the show was part of a plot against him.

Donald Trump lashed out at Sunday night's edition of "60 Minutes" after it featured a calm dismantling of his election-fraud conspiracy theory by the CEO of Dominion, the voting-technology company.

"60 Minutes" is not a News Show, it is a Democrat propaganda machine. Their story last night on Election Fraud was a JOKE!" wrote Trump, and went on to push a series of conspiracy theories and baseless claims about election fraud and plots against him by the FBI.

Back in 2020, lawyers close to Trump claimed that Dominion's machines were part of a vast plot involving Venezuela and traitorous US officials to "flip" votes to Joe Biden.

There is no evidence to substantiate Trump's claims about widespread election fraud in 2020, or the use of the voting machines in a plot.

On "60 Minutes", Dominion boss John Poulos described to host Anderson Cooper the damage the disinformation pushed by Trump and his allies had caused.

"My kids still are not allowed to get any package from the front door until we verify that it's actually from a trusted sender," Poulos said, referring to their fears of being attacked at home.

He went on to systematically dismiss conspiracy theories about the company.

"Were you associated with the late Hugo Chavez?" Cooper asked.

"Absolutely not," Poulos said.

"Do you use a Venezuelan company's software that's been used to steal elections in other countries?" Cooper asked.

"Absolutely not," Poulos said. "Anderson, I can, I can cut all of this short. We were founded in Toronto, which is where my family was from. And there's nothing to do with Venezuela."

"Can you flip votes in the computer system?" Cooper asked. "Can you add votes that did not exist?"

"Absolutely not," Poulos again responded.

He then showed how the machines count votes, and described how the paper ballot the machines use is retained so the accuracy of the count can be verified in audits.

Dominion has launched major lawsuits against a number of businesses and right-wing media organisations which pushed conspiracy theories about the company, including a $1.9 billion lawsuit against Fox News. 

Fox News claims that its handling of the claims is protected under the First Amendment.

Trump has made bogus claims the 2020 election was stolen from him the center of his rallies and other public statements and he stirs rumors he will make another bid for office in 2024.

8 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

war machine supporter??....LOL...because I like Liz?....so in your mind she's a war monger?...let me guess....because she backs Ukraine??.....🤡

She was a shero republican until.

She hurt their feelings.

Going to be cool seeing her as committee chairperson over republicans after the 24' election 

Think they hate here now?

Just wait 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

She was a shero republican until.

She hurt their feelings.

Going to be cool seeing her as committee chairperson over republicans after the 24' election 

Think they hate here now?

Just wait 

she's a hero to a lot of people now for standing up to her own crazy party and not drinking the Trump Kool-Aid they all drink these days....sad how lost the Republican party is...Regan would be rolling over in his grave seeing these "fake" republicans running his party...SAD.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Please do some homework on the Cheney's...just a little. Halliburton ring a bell? This is one small example. 

“This left-right anti-war coalition is no match for the war machine composed of the establishment wings of both parties and the military and intelligence community that continue to use selective, illegal leaks to sabotage any plans to reduce the US military presence around the world,” he writes. “That the Democrats have spent a full decade desperately recruiting former military and intelligence officials to serve as their Congressional candidates has only made the party even more militaristic. … It should come as absolutely no surprise that House Democrats are finding common cause with Liz Cheney and other GOP warmongers to block any efforts to reduce even moderately the footprint of the US military in the world or its decades-long posture of endless war.”

Republican Primary

WINNER 

Harriet Hageman wins the Republican primary.

Race called by The Associated Press.

Updated Aug. 18, 2022
>95% REPORTED 

Candidate Votes Pct.  
Harriet Hageman
113,025 +66.3%66.3%

Liz Cheney*
49,316 +28.9%28.9

Anthony Bouchard
4,505 +2.6%2.6

577ccx.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Please do some homework on the Cheney's...just a little. Halliburton ring a bell? This is one small example. 

“This left-right anti-war coalition is no match for the war machine composed of the establishment wings of both parties and the military and intelligence community that continue to use selective, illegal leaks to sabotage any plans to reduce the US military presence around the world,” he writes. “That the Democrats have spent a full decade desperately recruiting former military and intelligence officials to serve as their Congressional candidates has only made the party even more militaristic. … It should come as absolutely no surprise that House Democrats are finding common cause with Liz Cheney and other GOP warmongers to block any efforts to reduce even moderately the footprint of the US military in the world or its decades-long posture of endless war.”

is that a Hannity or Tucker quote??.....it's very silly and makes no sense...nice try!....She's what we call a "real" republican....someone who hasn't kneeled at Trump's alter like you clowns do daily....🙄

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, concha said:

Republican Primary

WINNER 

Updated Aug. 18, 2022
>95% REPORTED 

Candidate Votes Pct.  
Harriet Hageman
113,025 +66.3%66.3%

Liz Cheney*
49,316 +28.9%28.9

Anthony Bouchard
4,505 +2.6%2.6

577ccx.jpg

LOL..yea they got a real "winner" in Harriet!!....🤡

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

is that a Hannity or Tucker quote??.....it's very silly and makes no sense...nice try!....She's what we call a "real" republican....someone who hasn't kneeled at Trump's alter like you clowns do daily....🙄

Neither Warm Machine Supporter. You’re easily duped daily.

Does this sound Familiar?

D9AC6D74-316E-4B51-AFD1-0F1E484D8872.jpeg

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Hypocritical statement.

Advocating war and military advancement yet promulgating the thought SHE is the warmonger.

What pubes are calling for an end to US conflict?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, concha said:

Republican Primary

WINNER 

Updated Aug. 18, 2022
>95% REPORTED 

Candidate Votes Pct.  
Harriet Hageman
113,025 +66.3%66.3%

Liz Cheney*
49,316 +28.9%28.9

Anthony Bouchard
4,505 +2.6%2.6

577ccx.jpg

You really want to go back......admit it.

• Haha 1

Liz Cheney: ‘Stunning’ That Kevin McCarthy Is Making Himself Leader of GOP’s ‘Pro-Putin Wing’

Corbin Bolies
Sun, October 23, 2022 at 11:27 AM

NBC

NBC

Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) is not letting her imminent departure from Congress stop her from lobbing digs at House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA), arguing in a Sunday interview that he’s positioning himself as “the leader of the pro-Putin wing” of the Republican Party.

Cheney cast doubt on a potential McCarthy speakership in a Meet the Press interview on Sunday, saying his comments on potentially cutting future aid to Ukraine if the Republicans seize control of the House should be disqualifying.

“At every moment since, frankly, the aftermath of the election in 2020, when Minority Leader McCarthy has had the opportunity to do the right thing or do something that serves his own political purpose, he always chooses to serve his own political purpose,” she told Chuck Todd.

We Need to Stop Calling Far-Right Extremists ‘Conservatives’

“The idea that somehow the party is now no longer going to support the Ukrainian people, which—for somebody who has the picture of Ronald Reagan on the wall on his office in the Capitol, the notion that now Kevin McCarthy is going to make himself the leader of the pro-Putin wing of my party is just a stunning thing. It’s dangerous, he knows better.”

Last week, McCarthy threw cold water on the U.S.’ unflinching support for the embattled nation, saying Republicans could limit aid to the country if they reclaim the House in the midterms next month.

“I think people are going to be sitting in a recession, and they’re not going to write a blank check to Ukraine,” he told Punchbowl News last week. “Ukraine is important, but at the same time, it can’t be the only thing they do, and it can’t be a blank check.”

Cheney said his comments are indicative of his own political selfishness and stand in the way of American ideals.

“The fact that he’s willing to go down the path of suggesting that America will no longer stand for freedom, I think, tells you he’s willing to sacrifice everything for his own political gain,” she said.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

I know MY history and the history of this country I reside in. 

Hell, I AM history.

YOUR history isn't the history I speaking on when it comes to the Cheney legacy of War Mongers. 

But you have a HISTORY of changing things in your head, this is nothing new. 

1 minute ago, Warrior said:

YOUR history isn't the history I speaking on when it comes to the Cheney legacy of War Mongers. 

But you have a HISTORY of changing things in your head, this is nothing new. 

Forced to accept life as it is by life.

Get it?

I have been in politics, as a vested American since the 70's. I know the history of Liz and her dad. The man was doing his job. Congress voted for the Iraqi war. Blame them and Bush as much as Cheney.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Get it?

I have been in politics, as a vested American since the 70's. I know the history of Liz and her dad. The man was doing his job. Congress voted for the Iraqi war. Blame them and Bush as much as Cheney.

Doing his job, getting rich off the backs of the American soldier? Lying and bribing his way all along. You have some serious revisionist history. 

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/halliburton-and-cheney-wa_b_29635

59 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Get it?

How many American soldier and Iraq soldiers and citizens died needlessly?

According to the Post, Armey met with Cheney for a highly classified, one-on-on briefing, in Room H-208, Cheney's luxurious hideaway office on the House side of the Capitol.

During this meeting, the Post reports, Cheney turned Armey around on the war issue. Cheney did so by telling the House Majority Leader that he was giving him information that the Administration could not tell the public -- namely (according to Armey), that Iraq had the "'ability to miniaturize weapons of mass destruction, particularly nuclear,' which had been 'substantially refined since the first Gulf War,' and would soon result in 'packages that could be moved even by ground personnel.' In addition, Cheney linked that threat to Saddam's alleged personal ties to al Qaeda, explaining that 'we now know they have the ability to develop these weapons in a very portable fashion, and they have a delivery system in their relationship with organizations such as al Qaeda.'"

The Post story continues, "Armey has asked: "Did Dick Cheney ... purposely tell me things he knew to be untrue?" His answer: "I seriously feel that may be the case...Had I known or believed then what I believe now, I would have publicly opposed [the war] resolution right to the bitter end, and I believe I might have stopped it from happening."

In short, it was this lie that sealed the nation's fate, and sent us to war in Iraq. By lying to such an influential figure in Congress, Cheney not only may have changed the course of history, but also corrupted the separation of powers with their inherent checks and balances. 

Cheney's monumental dishonesty, the news of which has been buried under the current meltdown of the nation's economy, did not strike me as a topic for a Constitution Day speech. But a realistic discussion of the working of the separations of powers did seem a fitting topic, for college students need to understand the basics of our system. After we remind ourselves of those basics, Cheney's great lie can be viewed not only as a great immorality and violation of the criminal code, but also and more fundamentally as the significant breach of his oath of office to protect and defend the Constitution that it is.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Warrior said:

Doing his job, getting rich off the backs of the American soldier? Lying and bribing his way all along. You have some serious revisionist history. 

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/halliburton-and-cheney-wa_b_29635

So do you.

Murder and destruction is how the US came to be. All or most of them are like that. Don't be surprised. 

Read more US history and you will learn.