Trump's world....

DBP66

3 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

TDS…..it’s a serious illness.  Big Pharma needs to come up with something to help those in need.

the "illness" is the BIG lie he sold you guys.....and now we know there is no "deep state", another lie he told you.....hope this helps you guys....😉

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

TDS…..it’s a serious illness.  Big Pharma needs to come up with something to help those in need.

no...we just need to give Trump a shot of sodium thiopental....truth serum....and then we can put the BIG lie to rest and go back to a normal way of life....where there are no "alternative facts"......😉

• Haha 1

Federal judge finds that Trump lied under oath about voter fraud in Georgia while trying to overturn the 2020 election results

Sonam Sheth
Wed, October 19, 2022 at 8:01 PM

Donald Trump

Former President Donald Trump at a rally in Minden, Nevada, on October 8, 2022.José Luis Villegas/AP
  • A federal judge said Wednesday that Trump lied under oath about voter fraud claims in the 2020 election.

• Trump "knew that the specific numbers of voter fraud were wrong" but touted them "both in court and to the public," Judge David Carter wrote.

• Carter made the determination in a ruling ordering a GOP lawyer to turn over his communications to the Jan. 6 committee.

A federal judge said Wednesday that former President Donald Trump lied under oath about voter fraud claims in Georgia while trying to get the state's 2020 election results overturned.

US District Judge David Carter made the determination in a ruling ordering the conservative lawyer John Eastman to turn over to the January 6 select committee a batch of his communications related to Trump's and his allies' efforts to subvert the 2020 election results.

On December 4, 2020, Trump's legal team filed a lawsuit in Georgia state court alleging that Fulton County had miscounted thousands of votes. They also contested the state court's proceedings in federal court.

But later that month, Carter wrote in his ruling, Eastman said in an email that although Trump had "'signed a verification for [the state court filing] back on Dec. 1, he has since been made aware that some of the allegations (and evidence proffered by the experts) has been inaccurate. For him to sign a new verification with that knowledge (and incorporation by reference) would not be accurate.'"

But Trump and his lawyers still filed their complaint citing those numbers, and Trump signed a letter "swearing under oath that the incorporated, inaccurate numbers 'are true and correct' or 'believed to be true and correct' to the best of his knowledge and belief," Carter wrote.

He added: "The emails show that President Trump knew that the specific numbers of voter fraud were wrong but continued to tout those numbers, both in court and to the public."

Wednesday wasn't the first time Carter suggested the former president committed a crime in connection to his crusade to subvert the 2020 election results.

In a March ruling, the judge said Trump "likely" obstructed Congress — a felony — when he tried to disrupt the election certification process on January 6, 2021.

Carter pointed out the dozens of lawsuits Trump's campaign and his Republican allies filed in court contesting the election results in battleground states that Joe Biden won.

After "filing and losing more than sixty suits, this plan was a last-ditch attempt to secure the Presidency by any means," the ruling said, adding that the "illegality of the plan was obvious."

Trump and Eastman "launched a campaign to overturn a democratic election, an action unprecedented in American history," Carter wrote. "Their campaign was not confined to the ivory tower — it was a coup in search of a legal theory."

@DBP66 are you still talking about Donald Trump? Did he grab you by the pussy? You don’t have anything to talk about with this current administration? I know you take orders from whatever CNN and MSNBC tell you but hopefully that’s the reason Republicans take back the house and senate. It will be a wake up call to Democrats that the country crumbling before our eyes is more important than revenge against Donald Trump

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

@DBP66 are you still talking about Donald Trump? Did he grab you by the pussy? You don’t have anything to talk about with this current administration? I know you take orders from whatever CNN and MSNBC tell you but hopefully that’s the reason Republicans take back the house and senate. It will be a wake up call to Democrats that the country crumbling before our eyes is more important than revenge against Donald Trump

no...he just grabs the headlines everyday...the guy you worship and who's lies you believe...I figured a smart guy like you would like to keep tabs on the man you idolize....the guy who is in a legal hot-mess....😉

revenge??..LOL....no...he never paid a dime yet legally or financially for starting a failed insurrection but his time is coming...😉

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I just want to go back to a simpler time when @DBP66 was raising his fist in the air in support of criminal organizations who advocate for killing police

LOL....that time never occurred Champ....and believe it or not I was a Correction Officer in my 20"s....I know all about law and order.....I also know the Jan. 6th gang all need to go to jail....😉

55 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL....that time never occurred Champ....and believe it or not I was a Correction Officer in my 20"s....I know all about law and order.....I also know the Jan. 6th gang all need to go to jail....😉

But saying the few hundred or so that were guilty at the Capitol are representatives of the 70 plus million people who voted for Trump. 

Funny how all the BLM and Antifa riots that killed dozens and caused billions in damage never gets brought to the footstep of every democrat voter in the country. 

I remember after 9/11 a lot of people looked at Muslims as all terrorists. That was unfair and I’m sure most condemned it. Opposite happened with police. Few bad apples and all of a sudden they represent every single law enforcement in the country. 

politics is a powerful tool. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

But saying the few hundred or so that were guilty at the Capitol are representatives of the 70 plus million people who voted for Trump. 

Funny how all the BLM and Antifa riots that killed dozens and caused billions in damage never gets brought to the footstep of every democrat voter in the country. 

I remember after 9/11 a lot of people looked at Muslims as all terrorists. That was unfair and I’m sure most condemned it. Opposite happened with police. Few bad apples and all of a sudden they represent every single law enforcement in the country. 

politics is a powerful tool. 

Time to stop talking to the imbecile. He won't ever stop being an imbecile.

Even if Trump ever goes to jail or can't run for president, the effect on us will be roughly zero.

Republicans taking over the House this election will happen.  Maybe the Senate too.

In 2024, DeSantis will/would be president and we will either take the Senate or increase our control.

Not sure about you, but I can't recall ever reading one of the articles he spams. 

For him, though, it is the very essence of his very sad life. He spams articles and clicks on the laughing emoji. That's it. That's all.

Pathetic.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, concha said:

Time to stop talking to the imbecile. He won't ever stop being an imbecile.

Even if Trump ever goes to jail or can't run for president, the effect on us will be roughly zero.

Republicans taking over the House this election will happen.  Maybe the Senate too.

In 2024, DeSantis will/would be president and we will either take the Senate or increase our control.

Not sure about you, but I can't recall ever reading one of the articles he spams. 

For him, though, it is the very essence of his very sad life. He spams articles and clicks on the laughing emoji. That's it. That's all.

Pathetic.

LOL...nice job Don!...so  "if Trump ever goes to jail or can't run for president, the effect on us will be roughly zero."?!?!...are you serious Don?....you think the nutty Trumpers will stand by quietly as they close the jail cell door??....NO...not at all....they will be rioting in the streets and shooting up FBI offices...they won't be sipping tea Don.

and didn't you think the 1-6 gang weren't going to harm Pence....remember?...the chants were phony and he had nothing to fear according to you...again..you couldn't be more wrong.

The articles I post are from what most Americans consider REAL news sources Don...NY Times...A.P,...Rueters...exc...try and expand that simple neo-con mind of yours Don...it will do you some good!

Associated Press

Appeals court: Sen. Graham must testify in Georgia probe

6621c36014b7305c4b1fd2b2f7e0c3d8

FILE - Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., speaks during a news conference about refusing Russian annexation of any portion of Ukraine, Sept. 29, 2022, on Capitol Hill in Washington. Graham must testify before a special grand jury investigating whether then-President Donald Trump and others illegally tried to influence the 2020 election in Georgia, a federal appeals court said Thursday, Oct. 20. (AP Photo/Mariam Zuhaib, File) (ASSOCIATED PRESS)

MEG KINNARD
Thu, October 20, 2022 at 5:21 PM

COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham must testify before a special grand jury investigating whether then-President Donald Trump and others illegally tried to influence the 2020 election in Georgia, a federal appeals court said Thursday.

The ruling by a three-judge panel of the 11th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals paves the way for Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis to bring Graham in for questioning as she tries to wrap up the investigation. She has said she hopes to be able to “send the grand jury on their way” by the end of the year.

Graham could appeal the ruling to the full appellate court. An attorney for Graham deferred comment to a spokesman for the senator’s office, which did not immediately comment on the ruling.

Willis has said she wants to question the South Carolina Republican about phone calls he made to Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, the state’s top elections official, in the weeks after the 2020 election. Raffensperger has said he interpreted questions about whether he could reject certain absentee ballots as a suggestion to reject legally cast votes.

Graham has challenged his subpoena, saying his position as a U.S. senator protects him from having to testify in the state investigation. He has denied any wrongdoing.

11 hours ago, DBP66 said:

the "illness" is the BIG lie he sold you guys.....and now we know there is no "deep state", another lie he told you.....hope this helps you guys....😉

The 'Big Lie' is closer to the truth than many would like to admit

Special counsel John Durham’s trial of Igor Danchenko, the primary sub-source for the debunked Steele dossier who has been charged with lying to the FBI, delivered more evidence of the Democratic Party’s concerted effort to destroy former President Donald Trump.

...In October 2020, Fox News reported on declassified notes taken by former CIA Director John Brennan following a July 28, 2016, meeting in which he’d briefed former President Barack Obama on then-Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton’s plan to tie Trump to a Russian intelligence operation. Please note the date. The FBI opened Crossfire Hurricane, better known as the Russia-Gate hoax, two days later.

...Danchenko was clearly an important part of this scheme. In a September court filing, Durham revealed that Danchenko was on the FBI’s payroll from March 2017 through October 2020 for work as a confidential human source. A December 2019 Department of Justice inspector general report stated that during a January 2017 interview, Danchenko told the FBI the stories in the Steele dossier had been made up in a bar. So why did they hire him two months later as an informant and continue the arrangement for nearly four years? Were they paying for his silence?

...Despite their extraordinary efforts, Democrats and their enforcement arm, the FBI, failed to prevent either Trump’s victory or his removal from office. So they turned their attention to the 2020 election. There are many ways to skin a cat, and the Democrats employed every one of them to ensure Trump’s defeat.

According to the Constitution, changes in election law must be ratified by state legislatures. Ahead of the 2020 election, however, the secretaries of state in crucial battleground states bypassed the legislatures entirely and changed rules pertaining to signature requirements, ballot collection, and more in the name of the pandemic.

...Democrats also found ways to interfere with the will of the people. We’ve learned from whistleblowers that the FBI scuttled an investigation into Hunter Biden to protect then-candidate Joe Biden ahead of the election. Additionally, Big Tech and the liberal media colluded to censor the New York Post’s October 2020 bombshell report about Hunter Biden’s laptop. Moreover, 51 former top-ranking intelligence community officials signed a letter claiming the story had all the hallmarks of Russian disinformation. Days later, this letter provided cover for Biden in a debate with then-President Donald Trump.

Given the FBI’s brazen attempts to undermine Trump’s campaigns in both 2016 and 2020, it is remarkable that his claims of malfeasance haven’t been taken more seriously. Indeed, the more we learn about the establishment’s meddling, the more it seems likely that the “Big Lie” is a bit closer to the truth than many would like to admit.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/restoring-america/fairness-justice/the-big-lie-is-closer-to-the-truth-than-many-would-like-to-admit

• Haha 1

Who could forget Stacy Abrams who thought identity politics would vault her into positions she clearly didn’t deserve. And just like Hillary, she thought she was owed the position without earning it. And when she lost she couldn’t believe it. She spread big lie after big lie hoping to convince herself. She said the voting rules in GA are suppressing turnout but GA just shattered records for early voter turnout. What a fraud 

https://www.johnlocke.org/abrams-refuses-to-commit-to-accepting-election-results/

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I’m so sick of the democrats spreading the big lie. Everytime a republican wins they Spread the big lie against them. And the reason is the left wing media builds them up to the point they expect to win, but when voters don’t buy their garbage, they act surprised and refuse to concede and then spread the big lie. 

And people like @DBP66 eat it all up like the fat slob he is 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

The 'Big Lie' is closer to the truth than many would like to admit

Special counsel John Durham’s trial of Igor Danchenko, the primary sub-source for the debunked Steele dossier who has been charged with lying to the FBI, delivered more evidence of the Democratic Party’s concerted effort to destroy former President Donald Trump.

...In October 2020, Fox News reported on declassified notes taken by former CIA Director John Brennan following a July 28, 2016, meeting in which he’d briefed former President Barack Obama on then-Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton’s plan to tie Trump to a Russian intelligence operation. Please note the date. The FBI opened Crossfire Hurricane, better known as the Russia-Gate hoax, two days later.

...Danchenko was clearly an important part of this scheme. In a September court filing, Durham revealed that Danchenko was on the FBI’s payroll from March 2017 through October 2020 for work as a confidential human source. A December 2019 Department of Justice inspector general report stated that during a January 2017 interview, Danchenko told the FBI the stories in the Steele dossier had been made up in a bar. So why did they hire him two months later as an informant and continue the arrangement for nearly four years? Were they paying for his silence?

...Despite their extraordinary efforts, Democrats and their enforcement arm, the FBI, failed to prevent either Trump’s victory or his removal from office. So they turned their attention to the 2020 election. There are many ways to skin a cat, and the Democrats employed every one of them to ensure Trump’s defeat.

According to the Constitution, changes in election law must be ratified by state legislatures. Ahead of the 2020 election, however, the secretaries of state in crucial battleground states bypassed the legislatures entirely and changed rules pertaining to signature requirements, ballot collection, and more in the name of the pandemic.

...Democrats also found ways to interfere with the will of the people. We’ve learned from whistleblowers that the FBI scuttled an investigation into Hunter Biden to protect then-candidate Joe Biden ahead of the election. Additionally, Big Tech and the liberal media colluded to censor the New York Post’s October 2020 bombshell report about Hunter Biden’s laptop. Moreover, 51 former top-ranking intelligence community officials signed a letter claiming the story had all the hallmarks of Russian disinformation. Days later, this letter provided cover for Biden in a debate with then-President Donald Trump.

Given the FBI’s brazen attempts to undermine Trump’s campaigns in both 2016 and 2020, it is remarkable that his claims of malfeasance haven’t been taken more seriously. Indeed, the more we learn about the establishment’s meddling, the more it seems likely that the “Big Lie” is a bit closer to the truth than many would like to admit.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/restoring-america/fairness-justice/the-big-lie-is-closer-to-the-truth-than-many-would-like-to-admit

LOL....LOL...😪

38 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I’m so sick of the democrats spreading the big lie. Everytime a republican wins they Spread the big lie against them. And the reason is the left wing media builds them up to the point they expect to win, but when voters don’t buy their garbage, they act surprised and refuse to concede and then spread the big lie. 

And people like @DBP66 eat it all up like the fat slob he is 

LOL...who spreads the BIG lie????....democrats??...NOT Trump??.....70% of Republicans believe the BIG lie....I'm sick of brainwashed fools like you trying to explain it away....Trump LOST the election 2 years ago..FACT....🙄

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...who spreads the BIG lie????....democrats??...NOT Trump??.....70% of Republicans believe the BIG lie....I'm sick of brainwashed fools like you trying to explain it away....Trump LOST the election 2 years ago..FACT....🙄

Are you delusional? Democrats have been spreading the big lie about election results since at least 2000. Go check history. There are current democrats that still serve today that spread the big lie in 2000 and refused to certify the election. Hillary wrote a book about her big lies. 

You are a fucking robot that’s glitching the same repeated garbage that ironically democrats are most guilty of. 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Are you delusional? Democrats have been spreading the big lie about election results since at least 2000. Go check history. There are current democrats that still serve today that spread the big lie in 2000 and refused to certify the election. Hillary wrote a book about her big lies. 

You are a fucking robot that’s glitching the same repeated garbage that ironically democrats are most guilty of. 

garbage...no...just facts...Trump lost....yet clowns like you go along with his BIG lie...good luck!...🤡

7 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

garbage...no...just facts...Trump lost....yet clowns like you go along with his BIG lie...good luck!...🤡

Nole - you should know by now only if you have a "D" before your name are you allowed to even question the integrity of any election.

If you don't have that "D" sit down and STFU. We all should know this by now DP and the MSM have told us repeatedly for the last 2 years. 

• Like 1

81 million legally registered Americans voters did not vote for a vegetable that campaigned from his basement. Secretary of States from all swing states unilaterally and unconstitutionally changed voting requirements literally months before the election…among about 100 other irregularities. It took almost an unprecedented week of counting for votes for vegetable to finally “pass” 45. All because of a fake scamdemic. Convenient. 

Trump won. Every objective, rational, and sane person knows it. Although, the media wants you to believe otherwise based on the amount of gaslighting going on by them, the population that actually believes that election was legit is VERY small. And many of those people are being awakened to the truth thanks to the shitshow-clownshow that is currently destroying America right before their eyes. 

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Warrior said:

Nole - you should know by now only if you have a "D" before your name are you allowed to even question the integrity of any election.

If you don't have that "D" sit down and STFU. We all should know this by now DP and the MSM have told us repeatedly for the last 2 years. 

you can question all day long...that's your right....you CAN"T have an insurrection to change the outcome of the election or come up with schemes to submit "fake electoral votes" like Trump and many others did...they tried to overturn our democracy...that's a CRIME. That's what the guys with the "R" next to their names did...not even close.