Trump's world....

DBP66

1 hour ago, Wildcat Will said:

So do you.

Murder and destruction is how the US came to be. All or most of them are like that. Don't be surprised. 

Read more US history and you will learn.

Why do people make the pointless argument comparing events hundreds of years ago to today’s standards? 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You seen all those democrat operatives letting people in? Hell the first person identified and charged was a CNN guest who planned and organized to infiltrate the capitol. This was 66’s buddy. Remember him? 

771C81FF-7F2F-48F7-9269-48C5959234E6.png

97FA6696-33B0-476D-8709-EBABBBAE9ABA.jpeg

994A9035-84C0-44BE-A0DA-1AAA0A34FB4C.jpeg

LOL...a BLM guy marching with Trump's gang??...either he's confused or you're confused...so I guess this makes everything kosher now?....🙄

2 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Because then preceded now. Direct relation. That negates your pointless claim.

Why do people refuse to accept cause and effect?

You said you are in your sixties and have children. Did you break the “cycle of oppression”? You preceded them. They can only be as successful as the foundation you provided them. We’re they able to achieve success in society? If not, why not? Would you put more blame on their lack of success at your feet, or something that happened 100 years before you were born? And if they did succeed despite the so called odds stacked against them, then there is a way. It would be proof you can make it if you try hard enough. Their personal choices dictated their success. Hmmmm. Which is it white Willy?

Too funny. Will is a 20 year old white liberal in some book store drinking a $10 coffee logging into his $1,000 iPhone to talk about oppression for African Americans as if he is their representative. He speaks on their behalf. They can’t speak for themselves. They send some white face to do their bidding. 😂

white will pretends to be a 60 year old black guy so he can act as racist as he wants. It’s a shield. The black race is not your costume you racist white piece of shit. You remind me of a white rabbit who gets picked up by a bear and wipes his ass with you. That’s your contribution to society 

• Thanks 1

Daniel Adams:

Civil Disorder; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Assaulting, Resisting or Impeding Certain Officers; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Impeding Passage Through the Capitol Grounds or Buildings; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building.

Just one of many.

• Confused 1

Just now, Wildcat Will said:

Daniel Adams:

Civil Disorder; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Assaulting, Resisting or Impeding Certain Officers; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Impeding Passage Through the Capitol Grounds or Buildings; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building.

Just one of many.

Sounds like a typical night in Lovejoy,GA

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Too funny. Will is a 20 year old white liberal in some book store drinking a $10 coffee logging into his $1,000 iPhone to talk about oppression for African Americans as if he is their representative. He speaks on their behalf. They can’t speak for themselves. They send some white face to do their bidding. 😂

white will pretends to be a 60 year old black guy so he can act as racist as he wants. It’s a shield. The black race is not your costume you racist white piece of shit. You remind me of a white rabbit who gets picked up by a bear and wipes his ass with you. That’s your contribution to society 

Thank you.

You win!

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You said you are in your sixties and have children. Did you break the “cycle of oppression”? You preceded them. They can only be as successful as the foundation you provided them. We’re they able to achieve success in society? If not, why not? Would you put more blame on their lack of success at your feet, or something that happened 100 years before you were born? And if they did succeed despite the so called odds stacked against them, then there is a way. It would be proof you can make it if you try hard enough. Their personal choices dictated their success. Hmmmm. Which is it white Willy?

Why, yes I did. And a strong foundation it is. If mine did fail, it would be on me as I am their shepherd. 

I have poster size photos of my great great grandfather's, on both my grandmother's father and on my grandfather's side. Those born into slavery rest on my walls. My connection to the past, my past, is a reality that is unique. Unique because not many can claim as much.

Effort is not all it takes. Determination and desire are accompanied by knowledge of reality and circumstances of life today and lessons of yesterday.

Take stock in your existence.

We all know the history.

17 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Why, yes I did. And a strong foundation it is. If mine did fail, it would be on me as I am their shepherd. 

I have poster size photos of my great great grandfather's, on both my grandmother's father and on my grandfather's side. Those born into slavery rest on my walls. My connection to the past, my past, is a reality that is unique. Unique because not many can claim as much.

Effort is not all it takes. Determination and desire are accompanied by knowledge of reality and circumstances of life today and lessons of yesterday.

Take stock in your existence.

We all know the history.

Yeah my ancestors were enslaved via the Barbary slave trade. It’s possible that your ancestors enslaved mine. You owe me reparations. I won’t wait next to the mailbox though. We both know you won’t make good on your beliefs. You just virtue signal from the cheap seats 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yeah my ancestors were enslaved via the Barbary slave trade. It’s possible that your ancestors enslaved mine. You owe me reparations. I won’t wait next to the mailbox though. We both know you won’t make good on your beliefs. You just virtue signal from the cheap seats 

You tried this a couple weeks ago.

Your dates did not match, remember?

1910's wasn't it, when they came over?

So, which Ottoman nation do you originate from, Algeria, Tunisia, Tripolitania or Morocco?

Italy was just part of the area that pirates raided on the coast, along with southern Britain and Ireland.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

You tried this a couple weeks ago.

Your dates did not match, remember?

1910's wasn't it, when they came over?

So, which Ottoman nation do you originate from, Algeria, Tunisia, Tripolitania or Morocco?

Italy was just part of the area that pirates raided on the coast, along with southern Britain and Ireland.

He has ancestors from before 1910, you fucking dumbass.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Just going by what he said about him stating that his family immigrated to the US.

Know what you are talking about before you type.

Ignoramus.

Which has zero to do with the fact that he may have had ancestors impacted by the North African slave trade.

Dumbass.

• Like 1

Reuters

Trump company loses bid to toss initial jury pool in criminal trial

7301f3b53d2be82067b713a3102011f2

FILE PHOTO: Trump rally in Texas

Luc Cohen
Tue, October 25, 2022 at 10:35 AM

By Luc Cohen

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Former U.S. President Donald Trump's company on Tuesday lost a bid to dismiss an initial group of 18 prospective jurors for the real estate firm's criminal trial on tax fraud charges after arguing that the pool was tainted by observing one juror candidate who said she was biased.

The Manhattan district attorney's office last year charged the Trump Organization and Allen Weisselberg, its then-chief financial officer, with awarding "off the books" benefits to some senior executives, enabling certain employees to understate their taxable compensation and the company to evade payroll taxes. Weisselberg in August pleaded guilty to charges including grand larceny and tax fraud while admitting to concealing $1.76 million in income.

During the first day of jury selection on Monday, one juror candidate who said in open court that she had strong feelings about Trump that would prevent her from being fair in the trial was called to Judge Juan Merchan's bench for a private discussion, and then dismissed from the pool.

Michael van der Veen, a lawyer for the Trump Organization, said on Tuesday before the jury entered that the other jurors in the pool were "visibly chilled" by observing that interaction and may not have answered the question honestly.

Justice Juan Merchan, the judge overseeing the trial in a New York state court, said he was closely observing the prospective jurors and disagreed with van der Veen. That came after prosecutor Joshua Steinglass of the Manhattan district attorney's office said it was "preposterous" to argue that watching one juror leave tainted the remainder of the pool.

"I can appreciate that in your opinion the other jurors were visibly chilled," Merchan said, addressing van der Veen. "I can't say I observed that."

Prosecutors and defense lawyers later on Tuesday were expected to begin questioning the 18 prospective jurors, the next step in what is expected to be a weeklong process to seat a 12-member panel.

In heavily Democratic Manhattan, lawyers for the Trump Organization are expected to be on the lookout for "stealth jurors" who hide the true extent of their anti-Trump feelings in the hopes of getting seated on the panel, experts told Reuters.

Trump, a Republican considering another run for the presidency in 2024, is not charged in the case. He has called the prosecution politically motivated.

The Trump Organization, which operates hotels, golf courses and other real estate around the world, could face up to $1.6 million in fines for the three tax fraud counts and six other counts it faces. The company has pleaded not guilty.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Context Connie, context.

It has everything to do with our conversation.

Barbary Coast Slave Trade.

Not North American.

Peon.

So the only slavery that counts is the slavery that affected Willie's ancestors.  And you can't mention that black folks were involved in the slave-taking and even ownership.

Got it.

Dumbass.

NY Daily News

Trump supporters and ‘We Build the Wall’ scam victims testify at NYC fraud trial

4387e169476a2791ae11c908eb897f3b

Jim West/Zuma Press/TNS

Molly Crane-Newman, New York Daily News
Wed, October 26, 2022 at 9:44 PM

Supporters of former President Donald Trump’s signature immigration policy who were swindled in the “We Build the Wall” crowdfunding scam testified in Manhattan Federal Court on Wednesday about paying for a southern border wall they never got.

The testimony came on the second day of Steve Bannon associate Timothy Shea’s retrial. The Colorado businessman is charged with money laundering, conspiracy, and a host of related charges connected to the “We Build the Wall” fundraiser. Shea’s last trial ended without a verdict when a juror refused to convict, citing a government “witch hunt.”

Nicole Keller, a high school teacher from Texas, was one of more than 350,000 people who donated money to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.

She said she gave up her cash after she heard Purple Heart recipient Brian Kolfage, a triple amputee who was the face of the charity, said “every penny” raised would go toward the goal. Kolfage pleaded guilty to the scheme in April along with Bannon’s friend Andrew Badolato.

- ADVERTISEMENT -

“I remember being impressed at seeing that ‘100%’ — that there was a private citizen that was so committed to the task that it was something he was going to stand completely behind as we donated our money,” Keller testified.

Keller said once she read news articles casting doubt on the fund’s legitimacy, she tried in vain to get her money back from GoFundMe.

“I was insulted that somebody had taken what should be a position of honor and valor,” said Keller. “And instead used it to defraud me.”

Army veteran William Ward, 72, of Arizona, contributed $100 in a “symbolic” gesture for what he thought was a noble cause.

Ward believed “that the proceeds were all going to go in the most direct manner possible to actually construct the wall,” he told the jury.

He also failed to get his money back after he learned the fund was being investigated.

“I just felt I’d been cheated,” he said.

Some of the $25 million that the campaign took in went toward partial construction of the wall — and some of it was used for cosmetic surgery, home renovations, a car, a boat, a golf cart, jewelry and credit card debt, prosecutors said.

Ranch Property Management, Shea’s shell company, was the vessel that funneled many illegal wire payments to Bannon, Kolfage and Badolato, according to the indictment.

Shea, who owns an energy drink company that purports to sell “liberal tears,” has pleaded not guilty.

Trump pardoned Bannon of federal charges in a last-minute clemency blitz before leaving the White House. He was charged anew by the Manhattan district attorney last month and has pleaded not guilty. The presidential pardon didn’t encompass state prosecution.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1