MaxPreps POY for each state. Good take by them

Sammyswordsman

https://www.maxpreps.com/news/_Q1ieC2XLk6IPhYExpNgfw/high-school-football-maxpreps-2021-high-school-football-player-of-the-year-in-each-state.htm

Another very good article by MaxPreps, complete with highlight videos.  Anyone who wants to be taken seriously in discussions of which Teams are the best should watch these POY kids. 

poy.jpg

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

https://www.maxpreps.com/news/_Q1ieC2XLk6IPhYExpNgfw/high-school-football-maxpreps-2021-high-school-football-player-of-the-year-in-each-state.htm

Another very good article by MaxPreps, complete with highlight videos.  Anyone who wants to be taken seriously in discussions of which Teams are the best should watch these POY kids. 

poy.jpg

Absolutely… highlighting one player from a power team because otherwise Zach Poff wouldn’t have a clue who to choose in a whole country of players… for a team oriented sport.   Well done.  :) 

… and furthermore, the future Michigan Man deserved the Servite mention (tough choice, but his line play on both sides was yuge for Servite).  

Lastly, I hope this guy lands a scholie.  I noticed a few kids without a ride yet in the article.  I’d rather see an article about them and pushing their talents for a scholie campaign than reading this fluff overall.   

66050390-C591-41EB-AC5A-BD7D416BF5BC.jpeg

• Like 1