Atticus Finch the real Harbaugh surfaces.

HooverOutlaw

3 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Michigan played 2 good teams all year and went 1-1. 0-1 outside of Ann Arbor.  The finally play a legit SEC team and are getting the piss beat out of them at half by 4 tds. 

It just saves you the embarrassment of Alabama beating Harbaugh for the national title.

In 7  years 1 win vs Ohio State.

To be fair they are playing the same as they did against my buckeyes we just didn't have a defense this year.

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Many as I can  Atticus told us for 2 years Harbaugh was an elite Coach.

If you don't like these threads why are you knee deep in it?

I have no choice but to be "knee deep" in it since it's all I see on the first page of the board.  Click anywhere  on the page with my eyes closed and guaranteed I hit a Harbaugh thread. 

• Haha 4

55 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I have no choice but to be "knee deep" in it since it's all I see on the first page of the board.  Click anywhere  on the page with my eyes closed and guaranteed I hit a Harbaugh thread. 

You join in because you can't control yourself. I never have posted on the political board I have self control. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

the sec had a mediocre bowl record. Its bama and everyone else. This year UGA is good and neither team is “great”. 

Georgia’s offense will be exposed as mediocre and Kirby Dumb isn’t clever enough to disrupt Youngs timing or block easy running lanes for him. Bama 34 UGA 17.

Best matchup would have been a repeat of last years game but OSU would have had a very good chance this year.

14 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

You join in because you can't control yourself. I never have posted on the political board I have self control. 

I’ve never posted on a political board either. That’s how I’m still good friends with Rufus. 😊 Football friends trump that other stuff.

• Like 3