Colquitt 2022 schedule

Ga96

Anyway, as we were discussing in the thread where I had posted that schedule this morning... Stockbridge and Lincoln along with Cedar Grove is two too many breather games. 

We aren't even super sure what to expect from Deerfield Beach either. I'm glad Tift decided to still play us, and it's kinda cool that Lee stepped up... Even if it was before they knew Justin would be gone. 🤣 

Don't have any idea what to expect from Richmond Hill, but, I do know it's a hell of a drive over there. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Anyway, as we were discussing in the thread where I had posted that schedule this morning... Stockbridge and Lincoln along with Cedar Grove is two too many breather games. 

We aren't even super sure what to expect from Deerfield Beach either. I'm glad Tift decided to still play us, and it's kinda cool that Lee stepped up... Even if it was before they knew Justin would be gone. 🤣 

Don't have any idea what to expect from Richmond Hill, but, I do know it's a hell of a drive over there. 

Deerfield is losing all their players because the coach who attracted all the talent to begin with is gone. Will be a breeze 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ga96 said:

@HawgGoneIt look at yall pigs. Fans going crazy. Packass fans already claiming stare championships. I hope my vikings crush all that. 

Yeah, there's all kinds of shit flying around over here right now. I'm happy folks are excited. I'm not on that train with them. It's going to take a year or two to get Justin's bullshit worked out of the system. 

We'll be ok this season. Maybe second round again unless some Lowndes studs decide to transfer over. xD

Excitement is something we lost 2 years ago. I welcome it back. Too high of expectations will cost the excitement in subsequent years though. 

This is the guy many wanted 3 years ago and Rush called him and he had a change of heart, so, those many are happy.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yeah, there's all kinds of shit flying around over here right now. I'm happy folks are excited. I'm not on that train with them. It's foing to take a year or two to get Justin's bullshit worked out of the system. 

We'll be ok this season. Maybe second round again unless some Lowndes studs decide to transfer over. xD

Excitement is something we lost 2 years ago. I welcome it back. Too high of expectations will cost the excitement in subsequent years though. 

This is the guy many wanted 3 years ago and Rush called him and he had a change of heart, so, those many are happy.

Exactly.

14 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Deerfield is losing all their players because the coach who attracted all the talent to begin with is gone. Will be a breeze 

This is only half true.

Deerfield has always had players. It's a matter of keeping them there and building a good culture. Pretty much every coach there has had a 10-win season.

But it's true that their most recent coach left and players and staff are leaving in droves.