St. John Bosco (CA) Dog Days of Summer 2017

coach_warren

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Cool video. NJ has a tremendous disadvantage not being able to practice in pads until this Wednesday, August 9th, 22 days before season openers. 

Damn... Y'all get 22 days in pads before season openers?

We only got 17-18ish depending on which day your opener is. 

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Cool video. NJ has a tremendous disadvantage not being able to practice in pads until this Wednesday, August 9th, 22 days before season openers. 

GSB... Maybe you and possibly Nole can do some research on the various state hs athletic associations rules relative to off season regulations. IMO this is a factor in early season OOS games which is why I put more importance in how the season ends for a program.

5 minutes ago, old_e said:

WooHoo!! Is getting close to season opener in southern Cali, gentlemen. The start of another season of great high school football.

Great for Socal, until DLS ruins it again and beats the Socal State champion while losing their two OOS games I want that happen again so bad lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, coach_warren said:

Great for Socal, until DLS ruins it again and beats the Socal State champion while losing their two OOS games I want that happen again so bad lol

Yo Bobbiiii, don't expect that to happen this season again. SJB and MD are too loaded.

16 hours ago, Gospeeder said:

GSB... Maybe you and possibly Nole can do some research on the various state hs athletic associations rules relative to off season regulations. IMO this is a factor in early season OOS games which is why I put more importance in how the season ends for a program.

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/high-school/high-schools/2017/08/05/high-school-football-practice-begins-answers-frequently-asked-questions