Emails with Fauci and Francis Collins

badrouter

3 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

This is laughable and will go unsupported for the rest of history.

What Science was used to determine six feet of distance was the magic number to evade SARS-CoV-2? What science was used to justify closing beaches, parks, playgrounds etc? What science was used to  justify closing schools for more than a year? What science was used to justify curfews? What science was used to justify plexiglass? What science was used to justify ordering restaurants to prohibit their customers from viewing TV screens while on premises? 

• Haha 1

If you believe that basic human liberties ought to be contingent on the consumption of a product from a giant pharmaceutical company that is in bed with the government - who made this product off tax payer $$ that is shielded from liability by said government then you are not liberal or left wing. You’re not a conservative or patriotic. There is only one word to describe you and that is Fascist.

5 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

This is funny only because of the obvious dishonesty.

👇

If I was an anti-vaxer I would have stood my ground and refused to get the shots.   Nothing funny about it.  You see, sometimes people put concerns of others in front of their own.  I doubt you would know anything about that though.  Most narcissists don’t.

As for the indeterminate number of boosters the government will influence people to take though, well, that’s a different story.  My family fully understands my updated health situation and are comfortable with any decision I make going forward.  It’s a risk reward equation.  No reward, so why take any further risk.  

Still, I’ll wear a mask when coming into close contact with the general public, for their comfort, not mine. 

9 hours ago, On2whls said:

As for the indeterminate number of boosters the government will influence people to take though, well, that’s a different story.  My family fully understands my updated health situation and are comfortable with any decision I make going forward.  It’s a risk reward equation.  No reward, so why take any further risk.  

So you're an anti-vaxxer.

This reminds me of when racist people are called racists.

They absolutely hate it.

The only thing anti-vaxxers hate more than being called anti-vax? 

Vaccines.

14 hours ago, Warrior said:

Some how your position is always the correct one (in your mind) and everyone else is flawed and inaccurate. Your Correct rate is 100% on all Topics! - you are amazing and must be a hoot at parties.

No, I just try to stick to facts and logic and that usually does the trick.

It helps that the people who like opposing me are stupid, ignorant or both.

12 hours ago, badrouter said:

Public health officials said that fully vaccinated people were not safe to celebrate the holidays with others. They’ve said fully vaccinated people are not safe without masks. Many interpret this to mean the vaccine is worthless.

So you try to refute your charges of strawmanning by employing a strawman.

Again, health officials have said, and facts have shown, that vaccinated people are far safer than unvaccinated people.

You just made up everything above.

12 hours ago, badrouter said:

What Science was used to determine six feet of distance was the magic number to evade SARS-CoV-2? What science was used to justify closing beaches, parks, playgrounds etc? What science was used to  justify closing schools for more than a year? What science was used to justify curfews? What science was used to justify plexiglass? What science was used to justify ordering restaurants to prohibit their customers from viewing TV screens while on premises? 

So my point stands.

You never support anything you say.

You make ridiculous claims using strawmen and then when pressed you support them with rhetorical questions regarding disparate policies that were used (or not used) in many different places as many different times.

You're a complete joke.

11 hours ago, Warrior said:

If you believe that basic human liberties ought to be contingent on the consumption of a product from a giant pharmaceutical company that is in bed with the government - who made this product off tax payer $$ that is shielded from liability by said government then you are not liberal or left wing.

😄

It's posts like these that expose people like Warrior more than anything.

They first start by attacking the efficacy and effectiveness of the vaccine. It makes them feel smart and principled in their anti-vax position.

But when the facts and overwhelming vaccine science destroy every word they say, they get frustrated and retreat to back to this base anti-establishment pablum.

Nothing is more indicative of a dedicated hack then when they change their argument mid-stream.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

😄

They first start by attacking the efficacy and effectiveness of the vaccine. It makes them feel smart and principled in their anti-vax position.

But when the facts and overwhelming vaccine science destroy every word they say, they get frustrated and retreat to back to this base anti-establishment pablum.

Nothing is more indicative of a dedicated hack then when they change their argument mid-stream.

https://www.thesuburban.com/news/covid_19/five-scandinavian-countries-limit-or-halt-moderna/article_7ac39fac-fae7-5937-acd1-6f94ac576e39.html

Just another 5 counties halting the Moderna Vax. 

If you still 100% "Trust" we are being told the whole story on the vaccine and its impact on our citizens and children you are extremely naive.

The inconsistency from The WHO, the CDC, our government, China not be forthright - more and more doctors and governments around the world questioning the impact of these different vaccines and their effect. And the fact that you can't even whisper any of this without being labeled or de-platformed should cause anyone to question what is happening and why. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Warrior said:

You’re not a conservative or patriotic. There is only one word to describe you and that is Fascist.

😄

It keeps getting better.

Warrior has been bashed repeatedly in his attempts to argue on the merits. So he retreats to the last refuge of most hacks: completely bungling the definition of fascist and assigning it to anybody that he doesn't like or agree with.

Perfect.

chef's kiss - Dictionary.com

23 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

😄

Posts like this that show your head is in the sand - your trust in the government and varying agencies and countries that have proven themselves over the decades to at the minimum being less than forthright and at worst deceptive (including our own) demonstrates your inability to question or critical think when presented with inconsistencies. And there are plenty. 

In other words you are exactly what the any government wants of their citizens - buy the propaganda and squash those who appose or challenge. Well done! 

4 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

😄

It keeps getting better.

Warrior has been bashed repeatedly in his attempts to argue on the merits. So he retreats to the last refuge of most hacks: completely bungling the definition of fascist and assigning it to anybody that he doesn't like or agree with.

Perfect.

chef's kiss - Dictionary.com

You choosing not to accept any Merits of the information presented doesn't discount their validity. You don't have that power just in your head. 

17 minutes ago, Warrior said:

If you still 100% "Trust" we are being told the whole story on the vaccine and its impact on our citizens and children you are extremely naive.

Since *nobody* has ever said that *any* vaccine is 100% safe and will not ever have to be temporarily halted for certain groups then this is just more pablum.

You could find temporary restrictions for practically any medicine or medical procedure in human history.

That has nothing to do with it's overall effectiveness.

If we listened to dumbasses like you then we'd be living in caves and dying of our teeth at 30-years-old.

34 minutes ago, Warrior said:

The inconsistency from The WHO, the CDC, our government, China not be forthright - more and more doctors and governments around the world questioning the impact of these different vaccines and their effect. And the fact that you can't even whisper any of this without being labeled or de-platformed should cause anyone to question what is happening and why. 

No, you're just stupid.

Billions of people have gotten vaccinated in total and in every single country on Earth.

The idea that there would never be any hiccups, pauses, inconsistency from any organization is laughable and unserious.

Of course, we know that you're only pushing this because you're an anti-vaxxer. You've tried and failed to press your anti-vax arguments in other ways and this is just your next move.

23 minutes ago, Warrior said:

And the fact that you can't even whisper any of this without being labeled or de-platformed should cause anyone to question what is happening and why. 

This is complete nonsense.

If anything, every bozo who does this is elevated by morons like you and give more of a platform.

You're an anti-vaxxer. That's why you're doing this. Not for altruistic reasons or health reasons or public health reasons.

11 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Posts like this that show your head is in the sand - your trust in the government and varying agencies and countries that have proven themselves over the decades to at the minimum being less than forthright and at worst deceptive (including our own) demonstrates your inability to question or critical think when presented with inconsistencies. And there are plenty. 

This is just another of the last refuges of anti-vax morons when their arguments have been exhausted by the facts.

Billions of people have gotten vaccinated. Nobody has to put any trust in any government to admit that the vaccine science is true and the vaccine works.

You remind me of a clueless Adnan Syed or OJ Simpson truther.

"I poked holes in the state's story!"

Yeah, but you didn't do anything about the obvious guilt of your client.

• Haha 1