This is the WTF of the year!

Nolebull813

13 hours ago, concha said:

Well, thinking about our future, poor kids are just as bright as white kids.

That's good. Right?

I see your Biden gaffe and raise you a McConnell gaffe.

Mitch McConnell said Black people show up to vote just as much as 'Americans' after the voting rights bill failed in the Senate

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell of Ky., reacts after bumping into an American flag before speaking to the media, Tuesday, May 18, 2021, after a meeting of Senate Republicans on Capitol Hill in Washington.

The obvious difference being that Biden's was an attempt to be positive and aspirational.

McConnell's was an attempt to brush aside his party's filibuster of a voting rights bill.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

I see your Biden gaffe and raise you a McConnell gaffe.

Mitch McConnell said Black people show up to vote just as much as 'Americans' after the voting rights bill failed in the Senate

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell of Ky., reacts after bumping into an American flag before speaking to the media, Tuesday, May 18, 2021, after a meeting of Senate Republicans on Capitol Hill in Washington.

The obvious difference being that Biden's was an attempt to be positive and aspirational.

McConnell's was an attempt to brush aside his party's filibuster of a voting rights bill.

Retard,

That is what I responded to.

🤡

How's the list coming along?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I love how concha avoids reality like the pussy that he is.

His reference was about Biden's statement about poor kids which is exactly what I was referencing as well.

So I respond to a McConnell with a Biden gaffe, and you respond to me with the very same Mitch gaffe I responded to.

🤣

What a stupid douche.

Get to work on the list.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

True statement but your mind is not capable of understanding.

No Dumbass it wasn’t. Just because some white 18-24 year old terrorists burned down cities across the world in protest doesn’t mean that the career drug addicting criminals death had a bigger impact than the most famous civil right icon of all time. 

You think people are gonna know who George Floyd is 50 years from now? Jesus that’s ignorant. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

No Dumbass it wasn’t. Just because some white 18-24 year old terrorists burned down cities across the world in protest doesn’t mean that the career drug addicting criminals death had a bigger impact than the most famous civil right icon of all time. 

You think people are gonna know who George Floyd is 50 years from now? Jesus that’s ignorant. 

Ignorance is YOU not understanding that you don't understand.

15 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Just because some white 18-24 year old terrorists burned down cities across the world in protest doesn’t mean that the career drug addicting criminals death had a bigger impact than the most famous civil right icon of all time. 

George Floyd's death mobilized worldwide protests.

Saying that his death had more of an impact than King's death is just a statement of fact.

5 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

George Floyd death mobilized worldwide protests.

Saying that his death had more of an impact than King's death is just a statement of fact.

Wow - I take back everything I didn't really say nice about you. This is just ignorant comparing George Floyd's death and impact to the impact MLK's life and death has had on the world and the civil rights movement is shocking. You both must be under 25 with a very limited world view or no access to a history book. You've said some stupid things that we just let pass because who you are but this is even stupid for you. 

Small sample of MLK life and sacrifice he made for all of us. Remember what our country was when he was doing this in the 50's and 60's vs today. Ignorant statement by our president and anyone that even attempts to make this a point.

Martin Luther King Jr. was a social activist and Baptist minister who played a key role in the American civil rights movement from the mid-1950s until his assassination in 1968. King sought equality and human rights for African Americans, the economically disadvantaged and all victims of injustice through peaceful protest. He was the driving force behind watershed events such as the Montgomery Bus Boycott and the 1963 March on Washington, which helped bring about such landmark legislation as the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Rights Act. King was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1964 and is remembered each year on Martin Luther King Jr. Day, a U.S. federal holiday since 1986.

8 minutes ago, Warrior said:

his is just ignorant comparing George Floyd's death and impact to the impact MLK's life and death has had on the world and the civil rights movement is shocking

Just to save about three pages of back and forth, let me break down Hello Kitty's semantic game here.  All he wrote was that Floyd's death had a greater world wide impact than King's death did.  The fact that he bolded the word death is the give away.  He is talking about the specific event and the impact, or reaction, that event had on the world.

He did not say Floyd's life had a greater impact than King's, which is what Nole and you are trying argue against.  But he (and Biden) said nothing about their lives.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Also, the one whom you would've turned the hoses on.

A lie you just made up. King never protested for anything unreasonable. Nothing he said was controversial. I’m speaking currently though I was born in the mid 80s so don’t compare me to some racist rednecks from the 60s. I fucking hate country music 😂

25 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Wow - I take back everything I didn't really say nice about you. This is just ignorant comparing George Floyd's death and impact to the impact MLK's life and death has had on the world and the civil rights movement is shocking.

The issue is that you're changing what Biden said in order to fit your narrative.

This is not surprising in the least.