Colquitt packass 2022 schedule

Ga96

Larry...I haven't said anything about this...but...I thought Marietta was supposed to come to Mack Tharpe in 2022 after we went up there last year?

And everybody wonders why I say Lowndes won't come to Mack Tharpe in 2023 either.  I was wanting to originate an affidavit censuring the Colquitt AD for this Concrete Spittoon mess.  But...I got shot down by undisclosed hooligans.  I'm just not high enough on the flag pole....

Rufus>>

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

Larry...I haven't said anything about this...but...I thought Marietta was supposed to come to Mack Tharpe in 2022 after we went up there last year?

And everybody wonders why I say Lowndes won't come to Mack Tharpe in 2023 either.  I was wanting to originate an affidavit censuring the Colquitt AD for this Concrete Spittoon mess.  But...I got shot down by undisclosed hooligans.  I'm just not high enough on the flag pole....

Rufus>>

I think, but don’t quote me on this, we had a wink-wink deal with the CK for this season and Coach Morgan wanted the exposure.

I would love to play in Colquitt and will certainly ask about it for future reference. 

55 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I think, but don’t quote me on this, we had a wink-wink deal with the CK for this season and Coach Morgan wanted the exposure.

I would love to play in Colquitt and will certainly ask about it for future reference. 

It was a 2 year deal and the 2020 game where Marietta was coming to Colquitt was a Covid cancellation. The 2021 at Marietta was fulfilled.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

@Ga96 is a parody of himself. Only a bitch would avoid if questions about their cheating ass program while constantly talking shit about everybody else. 

Him and Red Zone are the black and white version of each other. Both racists that bring nothing but trolling and brain dead shit to the board. Just drove by posts and threads meant to stir the pot for no reason. Then they disappear after acting like kids at the kiddie table. Mad that the adults are eating ribs and brisket while they have to eat hot dogs. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 67packer said:

It was a 2 year deal and the 2020 game where Marietta was coming to Colquitt was a Covid cancellation. The 2021 at Marietta was fulfilled.

Sir...I am confused.  The 2020 game that was cancelled...Colquitt was supposed to travel to Marietta.  Marietta was supposed to come to Mack Tharpe in 2021.  I even went as far as to check Wayne Grandy on it.

Rufus>>

6 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Sir...I am confused.  The 2020 game that was cancelled...Colquitt was supposed to travel to Marietta.  Marietta was supposed to come to Mack Tharpe in 2021.  I even went as far as to check Wayne Grandy on it.

Rufus>>

Probably right I just remember it being a home and home on a 2 year deal. Hell I blame Rogers.

That Georgia Florida thing at Lowndes could have got in the way also.

3 hours ago, 67packer said:

Probably right I just remember it being a home and home on a 2 year deal. Hell I blame Rogers.

That Georgia Florida thing at Lowndes could have got in the way also.

I was told it was a mutual agreement (due to the Kell and an apparent “better” opportunity for CC) and Marietta will try to reschedule for 2023 down south. 

Who made the decision on your side? No clue. Was told our AD wanted the Kell if it were at home or in MBS. Hope it helps and we make it own there before Baby Sweets graduates. 

Wasn’t too bad a drive for us, though I would have thought we’d take 75 and the map had us take 85.  I think it was more miles but less time. 

59 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I was told it was a mutual agreement (due to the Kell and an apparent “better” opportunity for CC) and Marietta will try to reschedule for 2023 down south. 

Who made the decision on your side? No clue. Was told our AD wanted the Kell if it were at home or in MBS. Hope it helps and we make it own there before Baby Sweets graduates. 

Wasn’t too bad a drive for us, though I would have thought we’d take 75 and the map had us take 85.  I think it was more miles but less time. 

85 just avoids that Hellish stretch through McDonough.