Blessed be the Don Bosco Prep Rose!

sausmann9

7 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Pa “hot” 

79904B09-A24A-4E55-A960-F4D9DE764351.jpeg

Damn, I thought that was one of them Servite cheerleaders you all have to borrow from week to week.

No silly, Shannon Rose and Don Bosco Prep are in New Jersey and has been for a while now.  DBP is right next to this restaurant pic I posted thinking most people will make the connection; but maybe not?????  And I do know a few people that do commute from Easton into Newark or The Poconos into the Boroughs but never heard anyone commute from Bethlehem to Ramsey?  Servite education or already drunk for the weekend??? 

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, SJR89 said:

Shannon rose is a joke.,,,,,,corporate con job for an irish pub......they cannot spell " buy back ".....go to Daveys or Bradys...or the Saloon in pearl river.....rose is Shite 

I'm sure it is if youre on the other end of a Toal/DBP beatdown, lol. I'm sure it all tastes like piss and vinegar after one of those games, lol

you are now my guide for next season, lol. 

I'm up in BNU territory 3x's next season :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, taojoe said:

played for a darts team at Davey's way back in the day.

Used to like to throw darts, too. Just among buddies, but back in our 20's it was multiple times a week, for a number of years. O'Rourkes (and Pat McCaffrey) has a lot of my beer money. Good guy, that Pat. Too bad they closed doors decades ago. Well, too bad for me (my wife wasn't as disappointed).

image.thumb.png.74a128c6b3fcb8690719b61627d06d26.png

• Like 1

On 1/27/2022 at 7:00 AM, SJR89 said:

Shannon rose is a joke.,,,,,,corporate con job for an irish pub......they cannot spell " buy back ".....go to Daveys or Bradys...or the Saloon in pearl river.....rose is Shite 

on a side note, SJR upper weights at the Escape the Rock looked tough.  just surprised how Mullen got worked over.  the kid from MPrep looked scary tough!!!

Finally had a chance to actually watch the finals and semi's instead of specific wrestlers (Bethlehem Catholic sent a squad of kids) but also St Petes Prep had a few younger guys that looked tough.

On 1/26/2022 at 7:01 PM, sausmann9 said:

Damn, I thought that was one of them Servite cheerleaders you all have to borrow from week to week.

No silly, Shannon Rose and Don Bosco Prep are in New Jersey and has been for a while now.  DBP is right next to this restaurant pic I posted thinking most people will make the connection; but maybe not?????  And I do know a few people that do commute from Easton into Newark or The Poconos into the Boroughs but never heard anyone commute from Bethlehem to Ramsey?  Servite education or already drunk for the weekend??? 

Servite reminds me  of when u miss the turn to Don Bosco   And wind up  ending up on Stag Hill road 

@HurricaneNick u Cali guys won’t get the stag road  reference, it’s like a road right off Bosco behind truck gas station and I think it’s like part of an Indian reservation lol and it’s like a movie straight out of deliverance 

bunch of Banjo playing RedZones ,

we used to leave early from study hall and play chicken on who can drive the furthest into the town that’s  hidden in the hills have eyes 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2