Joe Burrow loves Mater Dei!

HurricaneNick

Answer me this why are there no more Rams fans at the Rams home games? I was listening to XM radio this morning they said it was easily 50/50 or may 60/40 49er fans last night? Are LA people still pissed the Rams left and became 49er fans when they moved to St Louis?

Just crazy it was like the Rams were on the road last night.

58 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Answer me this why are there no more Rams fans at the Rams home games? I was listening to XM radio this morning they said it was easily 50/50 or may 60/40 49er fans last night? Are LA people still pissed the Rams left and became 49er fans when they moved to St Louis?

This is why there were not that many Rams fans at the game last night...6DEDB661-F749-4848-A417-BB8E335EC79B.thumb.jpeg.3a51006a525daef5566894af16d58985.jpeg

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Was a Rams fan as a kid…they left so edf them…I don’t care that they came back

• Like 2

20 hours ago, 1901VeniceCub said:

This is why there were not that many Rams fans at the game last night...6DEDB661-F749-4848-A417-BB8E335EC79B.thumb.jpeg.3a51006a525daef5566894af16d58985.jpeg

Odd that the Raiders were only in LA for 12 years, left almost 30 years ago, and are still as popular as they are there.

People are pissed that the Rams left and then came back, but don't feel the same about the Raiders, who used LA as a short-term pawn in a bigger game.

I suppose if some team other than the Raiders would win a Super Bowl as an LA team, they might jump to the top of the SoCal favorites list.

23 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Odd that the Raiders were only in LA for 12 years, left almost 30 years ago, and are still as popular as they are there.

People are pissed that the Rams left and then came back, but don't feel the same about the Raiders, who used LA as a short-term pawn in a bigger game.

I suppose if some team other than the Raiders would win a Super Bowl as an LA team, they might jump to the top of the SoCal favorites list.

Honestly I don’t even know if Rams fans were pissed or even noticed the Rams had taken a little vacation to St. Louis for a few years.

The Raiders did establish a strong following in LA. But they also had a very strong and loyal fan base from the Bay Area that would travel to LA for a “home game” on the weekend. I had several friends who were Raider fans who would head down on Saturday to watch a game. Now those fans are the ones who are really pissed and a lot will not head to Vegas to go to a game or support the Raiders.

But for whatever reason LA did embrace the Raiders. The Rams….LA’s third team behind the Lakers and Dodgers. They are lucky Gretzky retired or they’d be at 4 😂.

19 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Super Bowl XVIII

Los Angeles Raiders 38

Washington Redskins 9

And the Raider mystique -- Tinseltown wanted some of that "hard" street cred the Raiders enjoyed having.

Yes winning a Super Bowl right away helps for sure 😂. And your marquee franchise player was fresh off his Heisman at SC so there was a star that the fans were already aware of. 

• Like 1