And You Boys Thought I Was Looney

Rufus69

Politifact rated the original claim about Bill Clinton and North Korean nuclear reactors as false.  The photo was taken in 2009 as Bill Clinton was attempting to have U.S. hostages released.

"The energy aid costs didn’t approach anywhere near $5 billion, and the reactors were never built. North Korea had continued to enrich uranium on its own, leading the Bush administration to end the deal. The agreement, while a failure, didn’t give North Korea nuclear weapons. Experts said the agreement actually slowed North Korea down.

We rate this statement False."-------Politifact

5 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

it is. but see isnt it good to have allies that back you up. if NK does shoot off anything towards Guam now US and Japan will be there to drop bombs. Would love to know what Obama would have done....maybe give then what 500 million to go away

I hope you're not implying that Japan has nuclear weapons, youngster ?

6 minutes ago, stanscript said:

Politifact rated the original claim about Bill Clinton and North Korean nuclear reactors as false.  The photo was taken in 2009 as Bill Clinton was attempting to have U.S. hostages released.

"The energy aid costs didn’t approach anywhere near $5 billion, and the reactors were never built. North Korea had continued to enrich uranium on its own, leading the Bush administration to end the deal. The agreement, while a failure, didn’t give North Korea nuclear weapons. Experts said the agreement actually slowed North Korea down.

We rate this statement False."-------Politifact

It doesn't matter if it's false or not.....it makes a great meme.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

But that says nothing for the person who is in charge here. What is the LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD GOING TO DO?

Their talk has been about doing us. He said no more threats.

Guam is a US Territory

It appears the "Leader of the free world" is working along side other nations to deal with the whacko before starting a war. If this fails, and NK decides to carry out military action against us or our allies, then it is likely the US will take matters into our own hands.

Not too long ago, Trump was considered dangerous because he was in control of thousands of nuclear weapons. Now those same people (the anti-Trumpers) would rather see Trump nuke NK.

Trump is playing his political cards while trying to deter NK. Nuking NK would put the left in a frenzy, and possibly cost the right seats in 2018, as well as the election in 2020.

Just now, Sportsnut said:

It just does not sound as if you know what is going on. I was attributing it to age but if you are older, you should know better. 

what did i say that was wrong? that japan said that they would shoot down any missiles headed towards Guam because thats a fact. 

1 minute ago, Sportsnut said:

No specific statement but the overall approach to the subject. You are O.K. now. CC has taken naivety to a new level. 

I know Trump and what he says and does bother you i get it we see it everyday. I on the other hand sleep very well at night

Check out this article...if a war with NK starts it will actually help President Trump

http://www.theprogressiveprofessor.com/?p=19187

Yeah but it is hard if give thought to those that don't have thru no fault of their own. 

That is human. To think of those. 

Otherwise, it is inhumane. 

These words have meaning. you know their meaning. 

But it is O.K. for 30 million more not to have.

Now, you sleep well.

Thats why the world is the way it is. worry about you your family and your friends. dont worry about everything else. stress and worrying only leads to one thing....any early grave

Son,...If a war starts, it helps no one. 

You are the other side of the kids on the street. 

Death means nothing to you. 

There seems to be a disconnect from reality in that regard. 

What is wrong with you?

point of article was that presidents get reelected during times of war. War helps president. 

1 minute ago, Sportsnut said:

Come on. Be a man here. Finish what we started. 

Do you believe in God and why do you think war is O.K.?

Be a man...ive answered everything that you have said...so what does that mean

Im not some god fearing human being. I said War helps Presidents stay in office. 

If You are not God fearing, you don't believe. 

That explains the thought of war and it's POSITIVE aspects. 

That explains the easy sleep when consideration for others is non existent.

All i can say is lets just be happy you werent running this country when the british were here trying to keep us under their rule. we would still be a colony. you probably would have talked to them for 100 years

You did not say if you believed in God. EEHHH is not an answer. 

I said I know your address from this program I run on my computer. It has the capability to reach the program in some orbiting transponders. I can see your front yard. Weather permitting, possibly into your house. Do you now want to bomb me?

apples and orange comparison lol. 

So, North Korea has felt threatened by the U.S. since the war ended.

Do they now have reason to do what it takes to take out such threat?

if they wanna threaten us back since the end of the Vietnam War thats fine but we will respond accordingly and so we are doing exactly that. 

46 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

It appears the "Leader of the free world" is working along side other nations to deal with the whacko before starting a war. If this fails, and NK decides to carry out military action against us or our allies, then it is likely the US will take matters into our own hands.

Not too long ago, Trump was considered dangerous because he was in control of thousands of nuclear weapons. Now those same people (the anti-Trumpers) would rather see Trump nuke NK.

Trump is playing his political cards while trying to deter NK. Nuking NK would put the left in a frenzy, and possibly cost the right seats in 2018, as well as the election in 2020.

I never woulda thunk it!

During the election cycle... Obama was WEAK for trying to work with other countries on the North Korea issue. 

Trump and his fruity supporters talked major shit along the lines of Obama WEAK, me STROOONG.

Trump still talking shit but people are spinning it to be... Trump is pulling an Obama. 

Trump WEAK! 

WEAK!