And You Boys Thought I Was Looney

Rufus69

25 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

O.K. .....Now listen, North Korea is not mad at us from that. They are made at us from the Korean War. From 1950-1953, we fought on the side of the south. There was only one (1) Korea. 

Viet Nam was from 55' to 75'. 

yea sorry typing wayyyy too fast while people are talking to me at work lol. I meant Korean not Vietnam

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I never woulda thunk it!

During the election cycle... Obama was WEAK for trying to work with other countries on the North Korea issue. 

Trump and his fruity supporters talked major shit along the lines of Obama WEAK, me STROOONG.

Trump still talking shit but people are spinning it to be... Trump is pulling an Obama. 

Trump WEAK! 

WEAK!

So what you're saying is you want war because some folks think Obama was weak in foreign policy?

19 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

So what you're saying is you want war because some folks think Obama was weak in foreign policy?

No. LOL

I'm saying it is/was/will always be hypocritical on Trump and his avid supporters to have called Obama weak and then basically walk the same path. 

Only difference... Obama didn't talk tough. Explain to me how that made Obama weak...Trump strong, when the actions are the same? 

It didn't.  

My joking point was like an algebra equation. 

If X is weak and Obama = X

Then Trump = Y but we plug Y into the same equation that led us to Obama = weak...

Y = weak with a big mouth and flat thumbs. 

Either way X and Y are both weak. Just one has a big mouth and flat thumbs. 

xD

4 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

I know Trump and what he says and does bother you i get it we see it everyday. I on the other hand sleep very well at night

Check out this article...if a war with NK starts it will actually help President Trump

http://www.theprogressiveprofessor.com/?p=19187

Finally something on which we agree... but I find the coincidences funny that every time Trump gets severely bad news, he does something bat-shit crazy like this.

18 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

No. LOL

I'm saying it is/was/will always be hypocritical on Trump and his avid supporters to have called Obama weak and then basically walk the same path. 

Only difference... Obama didn't talk tough. Explain to me how that made Obama weak...Trump strong, when the actions are the same? 

It didn't.  

Then Trump = Y but we plug Y into the same equation that led us to Obama = weak...

xD

I'll add that one studied and understood the issue and the other doesn't have the ability to concentrate and does not study or understand the issue.  One thinks and the other thinks of himself.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

No. LOL

It didn't.  

xD

The difference is that Obama and his team did diplomacy the way you're supposed to do it.  When he found out that Russia was meddling in the elections, he didn't sit quiet or tweet something.  He went right up Putin and told him to stop to his face.  You don't get into a freakin' Twitter war for international crises.  When it came time, Obama laid additional sanctions on Russia,

Trump, on the other hand, bitches and moans about other leaders in public, then kisses their asses when he meets them face to face.