Mass shooting at McDonald’s

FreeBird

13 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Oh my bad , I was wondering why the panthers didn’t post about this shooting, I got it, mass shootings only matter if the shooter is a white conservative 👌 

The asshat in Buffalo only qualifies for the "white" part.

In his manifesto he very clearly is not a conservative.

Of course, the left is doing their best to cover this up.

1 hour ago, FreeBird said:

@Ga96 @Wildcat Will 

How do we get these deranged POS from killing people  

quick someone get Ben Crump on the phone https://www.yahoo.com/news/2-killed-8-wounded-mass-104900925.html

Your link does not give specifics. We do not know the reason , if there was a beef against a person, persons or the business. Any killing is bad but as usual, we must identify all the facts involved, just as many of you say before all the facts are in.

We do know it was not a shooting based on the hate for another race. It was not a 200 mile drive to a place where no one had done a thing to hurt them.

Your stupidity and ignorance of reality is showing........as usual.

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, concha said:

No one is covering anything up. Political affiliation is not always a factor.

Not everyone lives their lives ss sheep.

1 hour ago, FreeBird said:

Imagine living in such a shitty city that the mayor opens up the sidewalk to the public after a mass shooting and doesn’t even bother to clean the blood from victims off the sidewalk, absolutely Filthy

Mayor has nothing to do with that you stupid ass. It should have been done by city employees but the mayor is not responsible.

You should not be free.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Mayor has nothing to do with that you stupid ass. It should have been done by city employees but the mayor is not responsible.

You should not be free.

What you mean , when there’s a dead squirrel on the road my mayor calls DPW and gets that shit off the road , and that’s a damn squirrel, y’all had a mass shooting and fucjing left it 

quixk someone say Donald trump and white supreme and Divert

1 hour ago, concha said:

That’s why the first day or 2 you heard so much about Buffalo then when media realized they couldn’t pin it on trump they stopped covering as much, I wonder what time today Sharpton and Biden will be visitors Chicago to protest the killing of Black Lives

2 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

That’s why the first day or 2 you heard so much about Buffalo then when media realized they couldn’t pin it on trump they stopped covering as much, I wonder what time today Sharpton and Biden will be visitors Chicago to protest the killing of Black Lives

Buffalo merited a Joey Applesauce visit.

But a black nationalist runs over lots of white people at a parade in Waukesha?  Nothing.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

No one is covering anything up. Political affiliation is not always a factor.

Not everyone lives their lives ss sheep.

Which is why your pal Ga96 called him a Maga guy.

And why Rolling Stone wrote an article about him being a mainstream Republican - in complete contradiction of his manifesto.

Cut the bullshit, man.

9 hours ago, FreeBird said:

What you mean , when there’s a dead squirrel on the road my mayor calls DPW and gets that shit off the road , and that’s a damn squirrel, y’all had a mass shooting and fucjing left it 

quixk someone say Donald trump and white supreme and Divert

No such thing happening in my town.

Wrong again. Besides, you probably live in a house worth 300,000 there that would be 120,000 here.

Wrong zip code. 

9 hours ago, concha said:

Which is why your pal Ga96 called him a Maga guy.

And why Rolling Stone wrote an article about him being a mainstream Republican - in complete contradiction of his manifesto.

Cut the bullshit, man.

What 96 calls him is what 96 wants to call him. I can call him this and you can call him that, but his actions dictate what he is and his self explanation of who he is, is all that matters.

Now, what and who has he shown homself to be?

On 5/20/2022 at 2:47 PM, zulu1128 said:

Only certain types of mass shootings get will's knickers twisty lol.

True, to a certain extent. I get upset when white boys, angry white boys and men, go on these indiscriminate shooting sprees. Killing without regard. They shoot up schools, malls, churchs, parks. 

There is no defense against this onslaught of violence, perpetrated by one group of people. A group that is contained within about 10% of the worlds population but imprisions more humans than any country if the face of the earth. And who are those that inhabit those cells? Of course...those that have suffered oppression at the hands of that 10%.

So........yeah. A certain type mass killing does put starch in my shorts.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

True, to a certain extent. I get upset when white boys, angry white boys and men, go on these indiscriminate shooting sprees. Killing without regard. They shoot up schools, malls, churchs, parks. 

There is no defense against this onslaught of violence, perpetrated by one group of people. A group that is contained within about 10% of the worlds population but imprisions more humans than any country if the face of the earth. And who are those that inhabit those cells? Of course...those that have suffered oppression at the hands of that 10%.

What’s the difference between blacks killing kids outside of a school while white kids shoot people inside the building, what’s the difference?

20 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

We should all be angry about indiscriminate killing by anyone.  It's too bad you seem to be obsessed with ones done by a certain skin color, because there is no shortage of examples by other races.

And there is no "onslaught". Compared to black-on-black violence, you are referring to substantially less than 1%.  There are rare/occasional instances of looneytune asshats killing others based on race. Buffalo. Waukesha.

And the people in the jails here are those convicted of crimes.  Whether you want to admit it or not (and for many reasons having zero to do with genetics and melanin content), black folks commit violent crimes at disproportionately high rates. Exhibit A:  black-on-black murder rates.

The thing is, where you focus your rage is where the fewest lives are lost.

So much for being serious about BLM.

• Thanks 1