Top 5 Dark Horses by state.

GA:  

7A #1-Marietta- Im not saying Marietta will win state. But Im not knocking it out of the realm of possibility. They have the weapons to do so but will the coach utilize them?

7A#2 Lowndes-Lowndes has talent and a veteran coach. They also bring back quite a few starters from last year. 

6A-#3  Harrison(Kennessaw,GA)-Justin Fields the new Trending QB who has jumped over Trevor Lawrence to take the #1 QB in 2018 ranking will lead the Hoya's deep into the playoffs byt will they be able to beat the head Honchos of 6A Tucker and Valdosta? 

5A- #4 Carollton- Carollton will have their eyes on the prize this year after going 12-2 and losing in the semi's to Rome. Carrolton did Great under Sean Calhoun a former Colquitt Assistant Coach. Last year was his 1st year as HC. 

3A-#5 Crisp County(Cordele,GA)- I know Im going to catch hell for this one. But Crisp County has alot of Talent for a 3A school as well as a Decent HC last year they got Ran over by Cedar Grove. The CG Offense was picking them apart and the Defense was killing the O-line. But Crisp will be ready this year. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

GA:  

7A #1-Marietta- Im not saying Marietta will win state. But Im not knocking it out of the realm of possibility. They have the weapons to do so but will the coach utilize them?

7A#2 Lowndes-Lowndes has talent and a veteran coach. They also bring back quite a few starters from last year. 

6A-#3  Harrison(Kennessaw,GA)-Justin Fields the new Trending QB who has jumped over Trevor Lawrence to take the #1 QB in 2018 ranking will lead the Hoya's deep into the playoffs byt will they be able to beat the head Honchos of 6A Tucker and Valdosta? 

5A- #4 Carollton- Carollton will have their eyes on the prize this year after going 12-2 and losing in the semi's to Rome. Carrolton did Great under Sean Calhoun a former Colquitt Assistant Coach. Last year was his 1st year as HC. 

3A-#5 Crisp County(Cordele,GA)- I know Im going to catch hell for this one. But Crisp County has alot of Talent for a 3A school as well as a Decent HC last year they got Ran over by Cedar Grove. The CG Offense was picking them apart and the Defense was killing the O-line. But Crisp will be ready this year. 

Warner Robins is my dark horse for 4A. And wouldn't Milton be a dark horse for 7A? I'm hearing some really good shit about them.

4 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

No shit! I live in Papillion. I watched Bellevue West crush Omaha North in the state title game last year at Memorial Stadium. Jaylin Bradley ran all over them. 

I don't know that I have ever seen Nebraska discussed here. Y'all should start an ongoing thread. Just to keep us in the know.

4 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

No shit! I live in Papillion. I watched Bellevue West crush Omaha North in the state title game last year at Memorial Stadium. Jaylin Bradley ran all over them. 

I was about to transfer to Papio-LaVista or Burke, but we ended up moving back to Georgia. I probably woulda went to Papio-LaVista tho.

But I'm glad Bell West turned things around tho.