Leonard Fournette, Christian McCaffrey and Dalvin Cook NFL Debut

TheRealCAJ

My take on Trent Richardson...I think he was a beast athlete in college, and also behind one of the toughest lines out there.   I think he had one prime( maybe 2 can't remember) year in the NFL where he still had some pretty good athleticism, but he quickely got too big and his legs just could NOT keep up with his weight.   Also he never had amazing vision or balance, just strength.   He actually was decently fast (not quick) in college.  Break a few and sprint home type speed.

Truth is most RB's behind your avg/below avg lines have a shit careers in the NFL.  To add ti that Indy's lines are shit for RB's, and shifty backs are a must in that shithole running game.

25 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Are Fournette, and Cook durable enough to endure for more than a few seasons? Loved watching Warwick Dunn run. Hopefully Cook can do the same. 

Fournette I think will be ok, I worry about Cook.  Hopefully all 3 of these guys have a relatively injury free career.

• Like 1

I covered the game last night at Gillette. Fournette looked great. Nice burst. He does need to run lower but his vision is better than people realize.

Cam Robinson also looked fine. He pretty much handled Kony Ealy and every other DE he was matched up against. He'll need to do better getting to the second level, but man-on-man blocking, he looked good.

• Like 1